Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lemon in water with cayenne is meant to kick the metabolism into gear and the apple cider vinegar controls sugar levels to stop
craving God forbid a flapjack. 🙄Maybe good advice for people who eat have a good balanced diet and eat plenty. She’s clearly got disordered eating - too much emphasis on food content and eating and more food and “health”. All the while she’s not consuming adequate calories - it’s clear from her physique she’s not feeding herself enough. I have a friend like this who counts calories and everything is for health…much as I agree, I eat really well and eat what I fancy but I have a healthy attitude…this poor girl will have an anxiety attack in a restaurant if there’s mostly red meat or pork on the menu because that’s linked to higher calories. It’s very sad and fucked up. Life is too short!

Reactions: 15
The lemon in water with cayenne is meant to kick the metabolism into gear and the apple cider vinegar controls sugar levels to stop
craving God forbid a flapjack. 🙄Maybe good advice for people who eat have a good balanced diet and eat plenty. She’s clearly got disordered eating - too much emphasis on food content and eating and more food and “health”. All the while she’s not consuming adequate calories - it’s clear from her physique she’s not feeding herself enough. I have a friend like this who counts calories and everything is for health…much as I agree, I eat really well and eat what I fancy but I have a healthy attitude…this poor girl will have an anxiety attack in a restaurant if there’s mostly red meat or pork on the menu because that’s linked to higher calories. It’s very sad and fucked up. Life is too short!
Oh my god I hope she’s not doing that juice cleanse. People were doing this years ago when Beyoncé lost 14lbs in a week on it. My friends and I filled up buckets of this stuff and drank it for 4 days straight, I still remember the taste🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can clearly see she’s white knuckling now to try to lose weight. I would say she’s hard to live with with massive mood swings.

Reactions: 8
Weird they’re only married a year - they really don’t give off a newlywed vibe at all

Reactions: 12
I noticed he didn't like the anniversary post on her page and he put a pic of her with glasses on in a hotel room to say happy anniversary. I know its only a snapshot but find it an odd dynamic in comparison to say Anna Kirwan and her husband Ian Madigan who are newlyweds and seem full of fun and love for each other. Full disclosure I was in a relationship that was a tit show behind closed doors and love's young dream in public. It drains the life out of you.

Reactions: 11
Gifted a Dyson like they couldn't afford it. It would make you sick

Reactions: 14
It must be embarrassing for him. He has an mba and is probably trying to be taken seriously in the business world and his wife is videoing him vacuuming like seriously 🙄

Reactions: 5
All I can in any of her stories are her nostrils. I blame this thread 😂

PS "thin lemon peelings wtf? Zest love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nostrils and weird wonky snarly smile. The videos make me cringe with the big frozen smile plastered on her face and "hope your day is going well" *fake smile fake smile*

Her life is so weird, with the constantly baking high fat cakes that she never eats, constantly going to pizza and pasta dinners that she definitely doesn't eat, quick video for a hashtag ad or hashtag Spon, off abroad four times a month and rare post of Rob to prove they're actually married. And the non stop morning toxic positivity posts. So fake and clinical and self conscious and weird.

Reactions: 30
She didn’t like being questioned about promoting supplements as a pharmacist!

Reactions: 16
She didn’t like being questioned about promoting supplements as a pharmacist!
She never likes being questioned or any criticism it seems. She comes across very passive aggressive in her responses.

Reactions: 10
What does she mean going back to work? Like I know she basically doesn’t work anyway, but did she specifically say she was taking time off?

Reactions: 2
She says Ask Me Anything then she blocks any genuine questions and makes up her own lol.

Reactions: 12
With all her "routines" you'd wonder how she gets anything done during the day. Book holidays and avoid work I guess

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.