Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A stress book this morning. She's on another planet. I would love to know what she is stressed about....it's not due to working hard or working much anyway. Maybe stress of deciding where she will travel next to after 3 days working

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A stress book this morning. She's on another planet. I would love to know what she is stressed about....it's not due to working hard or working much anyway. Maybe stress of deciding where she will travel next to after 3 days working
Come on to say the same thing 🤣 just back from what looked like a great weekend away with her friends in Paris, most people would love to be doing that…now she has her head in a stress book. WTF! Christ she is getting worse.

Reactions: 10
One of my friends formally complained her to the Pharmacy Regulator and is properly pursuing it! A few of us in my friend group sent in emails but she actually went the whole hog, filled out the form and sent in the PCOS hair removal video to PSI! She told me at the weekend that there is going to be a meeting about it and see if there will be action taken against Jess, so I'd say Jess is rightly bricking it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One of my friends formally complained her to the Pharmacy Regulator and is properly pursuing it! A few of us in my friend group sent in emails but she actually went the whole hog, filled out the form and sent in the PCOS hair removal video to PSI! She told me at the weekend that there is going to be a meeting about it and see if there will be action taken against Jess, so I'd say Jess is rightly bricking it!
Well done to your friend. I unfollowed Jess after that PCOS tit as it totally enraged me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WHY did they invite her to speak??? She doesn’t even work as a pharmacist
Maybe she’s an experiment. Now students here you’ll see an example of someone who has never worked a day in their life. And is clearly bulimic

Reactions: 2
I felt I had to chime in when I had a look at one of her most recent stories, explaining pharmacy lingo. As Jess is someone who is recently fully qualified as a healthcare professional, I'm confused as to why her explanation of "take after food" is take at least an hour before food or two hours afterwards.....it most certainly is not the correct explanation 👀 Take on an empty stomach = take at least an hour before, or two hours after food. Take after food means to take ideally somewhere around half an hour after eating so the medicine is less likely to irritate or upset your stomach, not when the stomach is empty 🙈

Reactions: 12
Very early in her "career" to be brought to the attention of the PSI. Especially since she barely ever works. In fact she broke the law before she even officially became a pharmacist: she put "Pharmacist MPSI" in her bio on Instagram before her name was entered on the register. She has some neck on her and thinks she can do as she pleases. Perhaps a letter from the PSI might give her the kick in the arse she needs. She pisses off a lot of decent people in that profession.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 13
I also know a few pharmacists who are completely aggrieved at her posts. The information she posts is just all copy and paste from google they tell me which I actually think was pretty obvious anyway. But they are particularly annoyed at how she plays it out that she's been a pharmacist for years and getting all this online attention. She works less in a year than most pharmacists work in a month or two. And don't get me started on the RCSI inviting her. Pure social media game by them.

Reactions: 7
I read her responses back to my friends complaint and they were absolutely comical, she was so mad about the complaint and said it stressed her out at a time where pharmacies are under so much pressure. This caused hysterics in the pub as my friend was showing us because she barely ever works and if they're under so much pressure, maybe pick up an extra few shifts?? She included screenshots as well of messages that people allegedly telling her she was amazing at sharing information on Instagram, with no dates, no names, no profile pictures and only like two screenshot mentioned PCOS. I reckon she sent the all to herself from a finsta. Gaves us all a good laugh on a night out any way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Am I just incredibly poor.... I have never heard of a "dining day"? €60 quid she spent on just her food for one day. I think that's my food budget for a month!

Also dunno where she went out with the girls but it wasn't the Blackrock inn. No sign of any pasta dishes on their menu. Why would you lie about something like that?
Just catching up on this thread. This is a bit stalky 🥹 - restaurants have specials etc, lots of menus different to that on the website.

I read her responses back to my friends complaint and they were absolutely comical, she was so mad about the complaint and said it stressed her out at a time where pharmacies are under so much pressure. This caused hysterics in the pub as my friend was showing us because she barely ever works and if they're under so much pressure, maybe pick up an extra few shifts?? She included screenshots as well of messages that people allegedly telling her she was amazing at sharing information on Instagram, with no dates, no names, no profile pictures and only like two screenshot mentioned PCOS. I reckon she sent the all to herself from a finsta. Gaves us all a good laugh on a night out any way.
Can we see this complaint anywhere ? I'd love to read it

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, she really is clueless. That pharmacies are under so much pressure in her case is completely irrelevant in her response. She barely works!! She's had more holidays in her first six months as a newly-qualified than most pharmacists get in a decade. She can't plead that she's working shoulder to the wheel frontline full-time like many newly qualifieds are.

Did anyone see her hair care stories from yesterday. Thought she was annoyed looking and came across really pissed off, like it was such an effort for her even though she probably got well overpaid for it!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her hair care stories from yesterday. Thought she was annoyed looking and came across really pissed off, like it was such an effort for her even though she probably got well overpaid for it!
Also does she not have extensions in her hair so it’s kind of misleading if she does. Her hair thick and full because of the extensions not the products she’s advertising.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.