Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol - anyone see the latest parenting advise from princess Jess who isn’t a parent. Give yourselves a good laugh this dark morning. ‘Ask your husband/wife to be on kid duty for 10 mins in the morning while you journal’…practical advise as ever 🤣🤣
She’s so out of touch with reality it’s embarrassing. I would say she’ll learn when she has her own kids but they’ll be pawned off to an au pair so she’ll be able to continue writing in her little notebook every morning, repeating the same crap “manifesting” ✨affirmations✨ Bolloxology…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so out of touch with reality it’s embarrassing. I would say she’ll learn when she has her own kids but they’ll be pawned off to an au pair so she’ll be able to continue writing in her little notebook every morning, repeating the same crap “manifesting” ✨affirmations✨ Bolloxology…
She’s too skinny to have her own kids. She probably doesn’t menstruate anymore as she’s dangerously anorexic and exercises too much.

Re the “journal” the only bleeping journaling you do as a parent is writing a chore or shopping list. Journal me bollix. Someone should dm her asking is she a mother.

Stick to the day job Jess…oh wait you don’t have a day job. 🤣 Stick to your pics of food that’s going in the bin xoxo

Ps manifesting is the wrong spelling it’s actually maniFAECESTing 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s too skinny to have her own kids. She probably doesn’t menstruate anymore as she’s dangerously anorexic and exercises too much.

Re the “journal” the only bleeping journaling you do as a parent is writing a chore or shopping list. Journal me bollix. Someone should dm her asking is she a mother.

Stick to the day job Jess…oh wait you don’t have a day job. 🤣 Stick to your pics of food that’s going in the bin xoxo

Ps manifesting is the wrong spelling it’s actually maniFAECESTing 💩
You’re spot on!
Sure she’d pay a surrogate to have the kids for them no doubt.

Something else just dawned on me with one of her many food posts; she always uses really spicy chilli sauce on her meals (including lasagne😮💨) I remember reading something before about spicy food boosting metabolism and weight loss and I was right.

67F6736A-D7F2-4B11-9A73-26D9BC2397DB.jpeg

So there we have it, she’s adding these extreme spicy sauces to food to burn fat

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Am I just incredibly poor.... I have never heard of a "dining day"? €60 quid she spent on just her food for one day. I think that's my food budget for a month!

Also dunno where she went out with the girls but it wasn't the Blackrock inn. No sign of any pasta dishes on their menu. Why would you lie about something like that?
Yeah. No sign of pasta 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You’re spot on!
Sure she’d pay a surrogate to have the kids for them no doubt.

Something else just dawned on me with one of her many food posts; she always uses really spicy chilli sauce on her meals (including lasagne😮💨) I remember reading something before about spicy food boosting metabolism and weight loss and I was right.

View attachment 1682559
So there we have it, she’s adding these extreme spicy sauces to food to burn fat
Jesus Christ talk about a burning ring of fire!!!
🕳 🔥 💩
She must be on the bog all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t have thought she’d be in a hurry to get an Au Pair in case Rob does a Jude Law 🤣

Wouldn’t have thought she’d be in a hurry to get an Au Pair in case Rob does a Jude Law 🤣
😂😂 she’ll hire someone who looks like Nanny McPhee

the girl can’t do a days work in the pharmacy but she needs a holiday after it, she wouldn’t be able for kids 🤭

Reactions: 4
Neither of them coats compliment that outfit, one clashes with it and the other the colour is completely wrong choice! She can’t be that bad, a simple black coat would be a perfect choice!

Reactions: 5
Lol - anyone see the latest parenting advise from princess Jess who isn’t a parent. Give yourselves a good laugh this dark morning. ‘Ask your husband/wife to be on kid duty for 10 mins in the morning while you journal’…practical advise as ever 🤣🤣
That's a candidate for Faux Pas of the year!!! Offer any parent 10 minutes of kid duty in the morning and they will have dozens of ways to spend those precious 10 minutes: 10 extra mins in bed ( probably everyone's #1 ! ) a longer shower, time to put makeup on, blow-dry their hair, time to prepare a nice fry-up or pancakes could go on and on. She lives on planet Cuckoo-Land.

Reactions: 13
Never knew there was so much to do in Paris??? Is this one clueless or what. She'll have a week off now to recover after the weekend trip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in Paris the fashion capital of the world and that’s the outfits she chose to wear 😭🙈
And what is with the cringe dancing, mortified for her 😳
Why she insists on dressing like a 16 year old I’ll never understand. Yes we get it you’re thin Jess, but she would look so much more classier in tailored clothes to suit her figure. Like her pals all look great in the photos and then Jess is there with cut-out clothes from Quiz or no name or some such sh1te establishment by the looks of it!

Reactions: 13
She must be one of the most cringiest people on Instagram. That reel of what "her friends taught me". Give me a break. If my friends saw me write something like that they would disown me.

Why does she do the restaurant and pub Recommendations for holidays ? Does she think she is like a modern Kathryn Thomas on no frontiers? 😂 nobody needs this info hun it’s what Google is for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.