Jess Redden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then immediately after links to asos, it might be just me but I find it so inappropriate to share a post about a beautiful girl after been brutally murdered and then followed by an affiliated link. Read the room leave the links for another day not just aimed this at Jess but all these “influencers”.
She needed a treat after work.

Honestly she comes across as a spoilt brat

Reactions: 14
She needed a treat after work.

Honestly she comes across as a spoilt brat
It’s like she only shared it because everyone else did or because she read it on here and then didn’t give that poor girl a second thought. I havent stopped thinking about what happened to her all day. I just find it so distasteful.
She is a spoilt brat, I can’t imagine she gets much clicks into the links she shares she has awful taste in clothes.

Reactions: 13
It’s like she only shared it because everyone else did or because she read it on here and then didn’t give that poor girl a second thought. I havent stopped thinking about what happened to her all day. I just find it so distasteful.
She is a spoilt brat, I can’t imagine she gets much clicks into the links she shares she has awful taste in clothes.
I'm the same I can't even concentrate on tv. I certainly don't feel like I need to treat myself. A poor girl was murdered. An innocent girl minding her own business. Its so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I've doubted my instinct on what type of person jess redden is, but her sharing clothes links today of all days just sums her up. Thoughts with ashling and her family for the horror they must be going through ❤

Reactions: 17
She's definitely reading on here, two more shared Ashling posts on her story this morning.

Reactions: 8
Compare to Amy Huberman who shared three posts yesterday all related to Ashling. Jess can't stop the hustle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's definitely reading on here, two more shared Ashling posts on her story this morning.
Yeah because she knows we can see right through her. All her talk about grief and was more concerned with flogging crap clothes yesterday. She is so disingenuous it's insane!

Reactions: 6
Not a mention of poor Ashling. She's very self absorbed
In fairness, sharing that post that everyone has been sharing does nothing but make sure you're not the odd person out and signal to everyone that you're a "good person". I'm pretty sure most of the country is horrified by this , but I wouldn't hold it against anyone not wanting to make such an empty gesture on social media. It reminds me of everyone posting the blm black square, it was so meaningless in the end and not what was asked for at all.

Reactions: 19
In fairness, sharing that post that everyone has been sharing does nothing but make sure you're not the odd person out and signal to everyone that you're a "good person". I'm pretty sure most of the country is horrified by this , but I wouldn't hold it against anyone not wanting to make such an empty gesture on social media. It reminds me of everyone posting the blm black square, it was so meaningless in the end and not what was asked for at all.
I would agree, but her posting affiliate links after posting it is what is so disgusting. If you don't want to post the quote don't by all means, but to post it for the sake of it then advertise trousers it's so crass and shows exactly what type of selfish person she is.

Reactions: 8
I would agree, but her posting affiliate links after posting it is what is so disgusting. If you don't want to post the quote don't by all means, but to post it for the sake of it then advertise trousers it's so crass and shows exactly what type of selfish person she is.
I find that very crass too tbh , but literally everyone online is doing the same from what I can see. And isn't that kind of normal really? Ashling has been in my mind constantly the past two days and I've had many conversations about it, but I also need to talk about other things you know? And if all i saw on insta was that today it would make my heart a bit heavier than it already is. I think its a bit of a stretch to say that any woman in Ireland is too self absorbed/spoiled/bratty to not feel this. Also, we are all fairly sure Jess has her own struggles with body image and mental health, maybe her cup is just a little too full too concentrate on it at much? I've had my own struggles in the past and I can tell you it definitely affected how much energy I have to empathise for others so I think judging her on this is a bit much really!

Reactions: 12
She can post affiliate links every other day and she does. Crass is exactly the right word.

Reactions: 10
I find that very crass too tbh , but literally everyone online is doing the same from what I can see. And isn't that kind of normal really? Ashling has been in my mind constantly the past two days and I've had many conversations about it, but I also need to talk about other things you know? And if all i saw on insta was that today it would make my heart a bit heavier than it already is. I think its a bit of a stretch to say that any woman in Ireland is too self absorbed/spoiled/bratty to not feel this. Also, we are all fairly sure Jess has her own struggles with body image and mental health, maybe her cup is just a little too full too concentrate on it at much? I've had my own struggles in the past and I can tell you it definitely affected how much energy I have to empathise for others so I think judging her on this is a bit much really!
No I do get that and you do have to appreciate that everyone has their own struggles. But what seems to be a common thread with Jess Redden is a desire to capitalise off things which is what is so off putting about her. If she didn't/couldn't care then don't post anything about ashling. Even posting what she bought, though tackless, wouldn't have been as bad as posting affiliate links. She's incredibly greedy and her empathy for others (despite her contant seeking it from her poor me posts) seems lacking. Anyway, I don't want to continue putting ashling in this conversation it's not right and wish you well with everything you are going through too💖

Reactions: 4
Anyone gonna point out that she's a day late with the Aisling posts. Yesterday she posted that she was going for a run and went straight back to flogging shite. I'd literally have more respect if she just didn't do anything instead of the "im a good person". Businesses and some influences have posted yesterday and some today that it just doesn't feel right selling tit after the past few days events. So Jess can ... duck RIGHT OFF

Try reading a self help book about INTEGRITY CAUSE YA DON'T GOT ANY 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Poor Jess felt the burnout creeping in so said no to doing stuff after work.

Maybe jess if you did less over thinking & analysis and work outs, you'd be able to do more fun stuff. You should try it sometime.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.