Jess Redden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‼ New Thread Suggestion(s)‼Boring Jess married Rob, does anything for engagement when there's shite to flog 🤣

Toxic positivity when Jess is a misery 💯

Had to unfollow her, clothes are tack, and all the journalling and mantras and horseshit. No more than the rest of the them they do nothing no work no bills no kids to be fed, no stress. The constant pushing of supplements is crazy, using the pharmacy degree to push any supplement thats gifted, surely goes against ethics ! Between that and the fuckin thermomix its a no from me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‼ New Thread Suggestion(s)‼Boring Jess married Rob, does anything for engagement when there's shite to flog 🤣

Had to unfollow her, clothes are tack, and all the journalling and mantras and horseshit. No more than the rest of the them they do nothing no work no bills no kids to be fed, no stress. The constant pushing of supplements is crazy, using the pharmacy degree to push any supplement thats gifted, surely goes against ethics ! Between that and the fuckin thermomix its a no from me 🤣
The thermomix for all the food she’s going to bin

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This has to be the new thread title 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This 👏 I’m glad other people noticed this girl… it’s absolutely scary how skinny she is and how little she eats . I don’t know how no one has intervened , but then again no one has intervened on Jess either ( that we know of ).
YES !!!! eats 4 coffees and a bit of apple crumble

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.