Jess Redden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who spends her time patronising people about health and wellness she sure is toxic over showing food content when it’s very clear that she doesn’t eat it. She really needs to be responsible with her following.
If she doesn’t want to get help then fine don’t but stop with this food content. It’s dangerous
That new machine she got showing all the baking and cooking, very odd for someone with potential eating disorder, strange like you say rob or someone doesn’t tell her

Reactions: 8
That new machine she got showing all the baking and cooking, very odd for someone with potential eating disorder, strange like you say rob or someone doesn’t tell her
For all we know they could be saying it to her. I get the vibe she wouldn’t react well because she is quite pampered and spoiled.

Reactions: 6
It's been touched on already but the preoccupation with food often manifests itself in those with eating disorders - collecting recipes, watching cooking shows, cooking for others and preparing meals that they themselves will not eat. It's partly A) the brain's way of telling a starving person they need to eat and B) related to the need for control. I think we can all agree that this would all be absolutely none of our business except for the fact that she's still getting brand endorsements and influencing a large following. If even one person develops disordered eating from her account it's one too many. Hard to know what to do at this stage. Has anyone messaged her a kind private message?

Reactions: 16
For all we know they could be saying it to her. I get the vibe she wouldn’t react well because she is quite pampered and spoiled.
I do think she’s ill and God help her but even if her loved ones say something, she can’t get help until she admits she has a problem and seeks the help. She does seem to have issues with food - it’s clear to see…there’s no way she’s eating all the baked goods she’s showing off. Her body shape is totally unattainable unless you completely restrict your calorie intake and cut out certain food groups. When you can park a double decker bus through your thigh gap, there’s a problem. I’d be worried for any vulnerable or young girls thinking this look is amazing and achievable - then they’re headed down a very dangerous road. 😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Absolutely spot on. I baked alll the time during the very first lockdown (banana bread anyone?) for my other half but would never dream of eating any of it.
As for, she shows her meals so she does eat.. there’s a misconception that if you have an ED you don’t eat. Whereas she seems similar to me (sorry I really don’t mean to project my issues onto her) she eats just enough to keep herself going and keep up appearances and that’s it. Wine also got mentioned.. she’ll rationalise that wine is still better than whatever her bad foods are and no doubt will compensate by having less of something.
It's been touched on already but the preoccupation with food often manifests itself in those with eating disorders - collecting recipes, watching cooking shows, cooking for others and preparing meals that they themselves will not eat. It's partly A) the brain's way of telling a starving person they need to eat and B) related to the need for control. I think we can all agree that this would all be absolutely none of our business except for the fact that she's still getting brand endorsements and influencing a large following. If even one person develops disordered eating from her account it's one too many. Hard to know what to do at this stage. Has anyone messaged her a kind private message?

Reactions: 7
I do think she’s ill and God help her but even if her loved ones say something, she can’t get help until she admits she has a problem and seeks the help. She does seem to have issues with food - it’s clear to see…there’s no way she’s eating all the baked goods she’s showing off. Her body shape is totally unattainable unless you completely restrict your calorie intake and cut out certain food groups. When you can park a double decker bus through your thigh gap, there’s a problem. I’d be worried for any vulnerable or young girls thinking this look is amazing and achievable - then they’re headed down a very dangerous road. 😢😢😢
It’s so unhealthy. I hope she sees the light and gets herself some help. Her account will do more harm than good if she keeps it up

Absolutely spot on. I baked alll the time during the very first lockdown (banana bread anyone?) for my other half but would never dream of eating any of it.
As for, she shows her meals so she does eat.. there’s a misconception that if you have an ED you don’t eat. Whereas she seems similar to me (sorry I really don’t mean to project my issues onto her) she eats just enough to keep herself going and keep up appearances and that’s it. Wine also got mentioned.. she’ll rationalise that wine is still better than whatever her bad foods are and no doubt will compensate by having less of something.
Yeah exactly, obviously she eats but it’s highly restricted. Like she could eat most of her dinner she shows us but barely have anything else that whole day . I imagine it’s easier to hide that you’re not having much breakfast/lunch from people, but then many people eat dinner together so her loved ones might think ‘oh she’s not that bad we have dinner together’

Reactions: 2
With her weight loss so noticeable she must have lost a stone since the wedding. What do you think, am I far off?

• Sad
She's now advertising Tayto lentil crisps, Tayto really didn't think this one out. It's as if she's saying "eat these, look like me"

The bowl of 2 weetabix this am loaded with all the proper shite of toppings nicely positioned beside her journal or whatever to make us think she actually eats the whole lot for breakfast. Not a hope in hell did she eat that full bowl

Reactions: 10
So "Covid caused the weight loss" 🤔
and very few people with healthy relationships with food find it “hard” to gain weight . Maybe when you are a teen. I’d consider myself naturally slim but if I medically needed to put on weight I’d only be delighted 😂 …a few extra meals out and treats would do the trick I’m sure 😅 but she probably wouldn’t allow herself those

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She comes across so fake to me . It's like all a show to portray this perfect life/body/mindset . She must be exhausted .

Reactions: 10
She must be reading on here. She's just shared that "she was going got a run" post from Queensland Irish support that most people have

Reactions: 4
She must be reading on here. She's just shared that "she was going got a run" post from Queensland Irish support that most people have
And then immediately after links to asos, it might be just me but I find it so inappropriate to share a post about a beautiful girl after been brutally murdered and then followed by an affiliated link. Read the room leave the links for another day not just aimed this at Jess but all these “influencers”.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.