Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chark

There is nothing more disgusting than a woman wearing fucking sweaty black tights in spring or summer 🤢🤢🤢🤢 especially at your first day of work you'd be a bit hot and bothered with nerves as it is
Honestly turns my stomach
Dunno how girls don't get thrush going around in thick black tights in April and imagine the sweaty toes on her in the boots 🤢 knocks me sick
She is easily the worst dressed woman of her age and size I've ever seen
She's so tacky
OK but... we live in Ireland, hardly tropical weather. I wear black tights with dresses to work all the time (as I don't want bare legs in the office!) and I've never felt sweaty in them?! Can't believe I've been turning people stomachs this whole time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
As someone currently in recovery.. I agree 100% that she is sadly suffering. I lost my period 4 years ago, found size 4 clothes at times too big and yet it took me seeing a photo of myself to realise how sick I was. She will no doubt be in total denial and despite acknowledging publicly she has suffered disordered eating is clearly very much in the midst of it. It’s a horrific illness and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Just to add.. I had to stop following her for awhile when she was quarantined in Australia because the excessive room workouts were incredibly triggering for me. I felt so guilty that I was free to do as I please and wasn’t working out half as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jussayin

Title suggestion:
Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away. She preaches what she does not know to make her giant cash pile grow.

Reactions: 38
Maybe it’s a bit unfair, but I personally find it wholly unethical and irresponsible for a clearly unnaturally underweight person to be promoting clothing and wellness and shopping her gym workouts and food obsessions all over instagram as if it’s aspirational. She’s cashing in on being an “influencer” while she flaunts her rib cage and dangerously tiny limbs all over the place. Who’s likely to be influenced by this? Young impressionable women who thinks she’s a role model because she’s married to a rugby player and lives a lavish lifestyle. I was one of those once and I couldn’t call out the Kate Moss heroin chic posters of my day because I thought that was what I was “supposed” to look like. And I’ve had an eating disorder. And others on this thread who’ve also had eating issues have cited how triggering she is. So ya, gonna call out the toxic behaviour as long as I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I feel the same. I base it on how gross I feel in tights even in winter after a long day on the go. The feet parts HONK and the crotch bits are just so scratchy by the end of the day.
I think people need to invest in better tights 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36

CorkCailin

There is nothing more disgusting than a woman wearing fucking sweaty black tights in spring or summer 🤢🤢🤢🤢 especially at your first day of work you'd be a bit hot and bothered with nerves as it is
Honestly turns my stomach
Dunno how girls don't get thrush going around in thick black tights in April and imagine the sweaty toes on her in the boots 🤢 knocks me sick
She is easily the worst dressed woman of her age and size I've ever seen
She's so tacky
It's absolutely lashing in Cork today. So dark, it's like the middle of winter. You better believe I have black tights on. Most irish women wear them for 9 months of the year! You need to get a life if you're that upset about other people's hosiery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She has a bloody lot of time on her hands doesn't she, with the gyming and baking and brunches and wine evenings with friends. All these instahuns seem to do is sit around pontificating on "self-care" and "Be kind" while writing in their wellness journals. Do any of them understand what it's like to work 50 hours a week in a high stress job while upskilling during their spare hours and taking care of a family and running a household on the side?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

foxcubs1000

Can we all just agree that it was the boobs and knee high boots that was inappropriate for work and leave #blacktightgate behind 😂🤦‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lmarcon

VIP Member
She actually hasn't grown up - we're watching a teenager "adult". It's a common thing with eating disorders as well as control, she just seems to be hanging on in there which is sad. It took her a long time to complete that degree which was no doubt rooting back to her diet (couldn't keep up). She started earlier than she lets on. It's a tough course nd exams are near impossible at the best of times, particularly the volume but she was in RCSI doing it which is far more relaxed than Trinity for a select few - like they let students from UAE do exams with their books open because they get huge grants from these filthy rich governments so they don't really give a shit- they just want the students nd grants returning for the next year. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they turned a blind eye with her over the years. A lot of ordinary students don't get special treatment in that college though and they genuinely have brains to burn - it's just a select few with connections and money.
That’s actually not true. All Irish universities have rigorous academic integrity and go through quality assurance checks. All academic providers in Ireland recruit international students so enough with your racist, ill informed bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So that's about 7 luxury holidays since the start of the year, following a no-expense-spared wedding and honeymoon. About two - three of those were with Rob, but mostly with friends or her mum. Money aside, no working person could afford that much annual leave let alone time away from life and responsibilities, she's utterly tone deaf to her audience. That and the toxic positivity with her meditation and "check ins" - who the f has time for "gratitude journals" and 6am workouts, oh right yes, the same people who fly off to luxury 5*s every second week.

Reading between the lines I see a lost woman with major eating disorder issues, an absent / disinterested husband and a lot of luxury "things" she's using to try to compensate for it all.

Reactions: 30

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
So she had cheesecake and a donut yesterday on holiday in NY with a post about “satisfaction and happiness” and “changing her mindset” …and she’s at some kind of gym/fitness clsss today… to work off those treats no doubt. She’s a walking contradiction🤯

what normal person works out while on holiday in somewhere like NY where there’s soooo much to do and keep you busy 🤦🏻‍♀️ To me that’s just an hour or two wasted where you could be off seeing or doing something really fun there! Gawwwwd she just irks me so much🤬

Reactions: 29

Jussayin

I just don't see anything relatable about her. Born well off, parents paid for uni, marries a celeb, no mortgage, no bills, working 2 days a week and finds that so stressful she needs a holiday every fortnight. Then on the beg for her bedroom reno when people are literally unable to pay their esb. I know anyone can suffer with mental health issues but her privilege stinks and is working the "advice" she gives in this area when she is not qualified.

Reactions: 29

Decaff01

Yeah I have to say so worrying that teenagers are absorbing this type of content (1) the toxic positive manifesting shit - you know the “if you just work hard enough you can do anything” - no, acknowledge your privilege, there are kids out there that face structural and socio-economic barriers to attending college/going down a professional route like pharmacy and (2) the orthorexic “clean” eating, as if she eats even one bite of those brownies or plant based chocolate! Up to now, I’ve rolled my eyes and tapped through, but to see evidence that impressionable teenagers actually hero worship her, no that’s just seriously harmful

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Umbop

Sorry but you're all guessing at all this and it's really nasty.

I'm currently in hosp with med complications of anorexia and your speculation is wayyyy off. You're making up stories in your head. Even if she does have an issue, you shouldn't be speculating.
Criticise her clothes or content but stop diagnosing her with a mental illness.
I'm sorry to hear you're unwell and maybe this conversation makes you uncomfortable because of your own personal experience, but it is a conversation that needs to be had. Tattle allows for this as her insta is awash with people telling her she's great and an inspiration instead of commenting on the glaringly obvious horrorific image she is selling of wellness. If you are saying were are all wrong then I'm guessing you must know her. So maybe she doesn't have an ED, but she has herself even said she had been on a weight gain journey then fallen back into old habits. So whether she has a diagnosis or not, she is aware she is not the correct weight and has no problem profiting off her emaciated frame all while dancing around what is going on. The constant food imagery is shocking as no one consumes that much food so what is she actually doing? Her frame isn't my issue with her, it's her attitude and lack of concern for any one she is causing harm to, all that seems important to her is cashing in on her new found notoriety. Anyways, get well soon and maybe keep off her thread as it's not a rave thread and will upset you more ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has a bloody lot of time on her hands doesn't she, with the gyming and baking and brunches and wine evenings with friends. All these instahuns seem to do is sit around pontificating on "self-care" and "Be kind" while writing in their wellness journals. Do any of them understand what it's like to work 50 hours a week in a high stress job while upskilling during their spare hours and taking care of a family and running a household on the side?
The hilarious thing is for all the self care they do they are the most fucked up people walking among us

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
It’s ok for her though because she doesn’t work. Mummy & Daddy paid for her education and Rob paid for the house & probably funds her lifestyle. It’s sure isn’t her hard work
Exactly this🙌🏻 All the fucking preaching she does and she’s the most pampered privileged creature going!! Rich parents who funded her multiple college courses and a rugby professional husband who bought the house they live in. No mortgage struggles or money worries for snowflake Jess, she wouldn’t know hard work if it kicked her in her bony arse, sure she practically took a holiday after working a few days in the pharmacy that time… she’s just lucky, not a hard worker😏

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I see Joanna Cooper has a pic on insta now with dessert saying 2 spoons! I think if Jess had the same pic on insta she’d get torn for it! She had spoken about her ED before so now everyone jumps on her for it! I only started following her around the time of her wedding cos I was getting married too and I’ve never noticed anything about her food issues until I read here! I’d generally presume that the food skinny instagramers (or anyone) are showing online isn’t being eaten! So sue me does it too but people only focus on what she’s drinking!! Jess just seems to get a lot more stick for it!
She gets stick for it because she looks emaciated. She is not eating the volume of food she shares. Nobody on this planet can be foolish enough to believe that. It’s irresponsible to be sharing it all day every day when she then shares herself doing punishing exercises & looking so thin she could break. Her account is toxic positivity & IMO should actually have a trigger warning on it.

She's surviving. Her coping mechanism is staying busy, "being productive", having a laundry list of things to get done every day and making sure "wellness" is included high up on the agenda there so she can claim it's all good and healthy and she's an inspiration to us all. When 'wellness' is operated like a military exercise of getting up at X am and journalling / gyming / meditating at Y am and then never resting ever, it's really just an addiction that functions like any other addiction and is about numbing and avoiding self acceptance.

Super productivity - the strongest and most socially acceptable addiction out there. I feel for her as I've recently done some therapy and learned that I spent half my life "hustling" in busy / chaotic jobs in order to avoid my issues, it's such an easy trap to fall into and society gives you a big aul pat on the back for it all. But all it leads to is burnout and depression and an escalation of any underlying issues you might be prone to E.G an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Amy.Coyne81

You're all acting like this is Spring in a hot country, we've had snow in Spring in Ireland before?! Of course it's still a time to wear tights it's still bloody freezing out there most days, how are padded jackets and hats grand and tights aren't? 😂

Reactions: 26