Jess & Ali #3 Jess has shown she’s got balls and Ali's social media falls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say I’m glad Ali is out the picture now that there is a wee grand baby on the way. Not accusing her of anything but she gives me the creeps and I can imagine she’d make a very happy time a very miserable one!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think being a step-granny is one of the female stereotypes that Ali wants to try on at the minute. She’s too busy being a super sexy pilot taking cargo around the world in between hair appointments, trips to the nail salon, flirting, being a yummy mummy and doing endless bloody lives - slay qweeeeen! A baby is one of the messy, “ cis-women” things that she doesn’t need to worry about in her version of pick ‘n’ choose womanhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think being a step-granny is one of the female stereotypes that Ali wants to try on at the minute. She’s too busy being a super sexy pilot taking cargo around the world in between hair appointments, trips to the nail salon, flirting, being a yummy mummy and doing endless bloody lives - slay qweeeeen! A baby is one of the messy, “ cis-women” things that she doesn’t need to worry about in her version of pick ‘n’ choose womanhood.
More prick than pilot isn’t she 🤣

Reactions: 6
I will say I’m glad Ali is out the picture now that there is a wee grand baby on the way. Not accusing her of anything but she gives me the creeps and I can imagine she’d make a very happy time a very miserable one!
Ali will be spitting feathers, she's definitely watching what Jess is up to.

Reactions: 5
Really? So all the bleating on about feeling overweight pre-op was a figment of our imagination eh? Make your mind up Jess! Also, Granny Jess? Let’s see how this is monetised. Yes, that sounds cynical, but she’s proved that nothing is off limits - that is until she decides she’s being grilled about it in the comments or reads something on here and then cries “TROLL” and makes a preachy video about protecting her privacy. I’ve run out of fingers (and toes) to count on for the number of times she’s made my jaw drop with her over-sharing!
Yes, apparently she undergone surgery in order to combat a healthier lifestyle which had absolutely nothing to do with losing weight 🫠 I've heard it all now Jess ....

Reactions: 3
Had weight loss surgery but not for weight loss? Can someone make this dollop who clearly has cat tit for brains make sense? If she couldn't develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle without surgery she's got major issues with food. You do not need major surgery to make lifestyle changes. You do not have to go on a 'diet' to make lifestyle changes. It's not even as if she needed to lose weight to improve her mobility. She is an absolute tool who needs to get in the bin.

Reactions: 7