Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Ali has no personality at all. She’s a pilot and that’s about it. She brings nothing else to the table but that. I couldn’t bare to be around her, she’s the most uptight person ever who takes offence to quite literally everything.

Sorry but I have to say it - she gives trans people a bad rep. Her attitude is shocking.

Reactions: 8

Melj71

Chatty Member
Vey are boaf unbearable but I suspect it's one of Wallace's besties stirring up shit and it was anuver fing vat never happened.

• Haha

Itsmeisthatyou

I worry about how much Ali is obsessed with this site. Nearly every live I've seen recently she's sat on her laptop checking this thread to see what's being said, she mentions tattle so many times and now she's screenshoting and posting it.
It's really unhealthy, I honestly dunno why any airline would employ her to fly people around she clearly has some mental health issues at play.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
She keeps banging on about her gas and Electricity bill, which was/is £350 a month. Some people only get that money to live off for a whole month! She should Thank herself lucky that she could pull out 3 hundred quid so you could pay it off,,,, or should I say your followers did 😂 If you are struggling then cut back on your luxury items.. maybe she could unplug the Wi-Fi for a bit so we don’t have to see her poor me act and her gurning 😂.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I watched a bit of Ali’s live the other day and she wound me up something rotten. She gives trans people a bad rep!

Soylent

On her latest live someone has asked her if she’s told virgin she’s got another job, she’s said no, but they’ll probably know due to her lives. I think this is so unprofessional. Plus she’s checked out of the job at Virgin now, mentally, I think they should ground her from flying with them on her notice period. I just think her attitude is really worrying towards the company and her colleagues.

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
She just comes across as someone who’s unstable 🤔 very very self orientated. Doesn’t seem to think of anyone but herself. I put all my children first but she’s completely blind to the fact her daughter looks miserable
Her daughter may not be comfortable being put all over instagram with the person she used to call dad. It’s a very hard adjustment for kids and just because Ali thinks it’s fine, doesn’t mean that Maddie does.

• Heart

Itsmeisthatyou

Ali has got a new job with Jet2, says she won't disclose why she has changed companies but when she was holiday she said she was seeing a lawyer when she returned home and going on the sick because of virgins treatment of her, so she's already said..

Doesn't know where she will be based yet but says it could mean relocating again, I feel for her daughter being moved around so much.
Their treatment of her?!
All she done on tiktok when unemployed was moan about how terrible Virgin had treated her when she lost her job with them more or less called them homophobic. Then went running back to them when they offered her the job back so couldn't have treated her that badly if she went back to them.
It's her attitude that's the problem.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen that comment on one of her videos that says she looks like Jennifer Anniston? I laughed out loud. Doesn’t even come close in comparison
That person clearly needs glasses.
It’s great that Ali has had the opportunity to fully transition to a woman but my god she isn’t an attractive woman and her awful personality makes her even uglier.

welshlass87

VIP Member
Jess tries so hard to be relatable it makes me cringe. Originally I thought poor Jess and she deserved better etc but seeing Alison and Jess separate Ali seems so much more genuine and chilled. Jess however just loves a moan and seems quite bitter etc

I’m sorry this is pure attention seeking from Ali because the lies have caught up with her and being a victim is the only way she thinks she can get out of the web of lies. When she comes back online it will be jess’ fault or the trolls or virgin air. She’s doing this to punish Jess and make her feel bad so then Jess is the one saying sorry to her. Total narc behaviour. Can’t see her ever flying a plane after writing that. I thought she would be so happy and fulfilled after transition.

Reactions: 7

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
🤔 has she been hacked or is this the spiral from Jess' video
That’s a typical Ali-style bit of attention seeking drama. I’m guessing she used that bio to deliberately be ambiguous and to make people think she’s been driven to extreme measures. Obviously I wouldn’t wish that on her, but when you live your life so publicly and thrive on all the manufactured drama, the real world has a habit of catching up with you and home truths get revealed. Remember, the boy who cried wolf ended up being eaten by the wolf…

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
She always does look on here and then makes sly digs on her lives, like the little child she is! She tells us to grow up; yet she’s the one that can’t help but mention us!

Funny isn’t it if you have an opinion on her live and she doesn’t like it she blocks as she doesn’t want to hear it. So why doesn’t she instead of acting like a spoilt child just not look at this site? It’s not difficult but just likes the attention and the drama! What a sad act she is.

welshlass87

VIP Member
Jess is being so cringy at the moment being real about her hair etc. How many times do we need to see that bed hair & dressing gown? Not to mention that gurn😷

jammydodgaa

Ali is live now and she just grabs onto negative comments and can’t let them drop! Even when she’s replying to other people after a negative comment she’s still got a really nasty tone
She thrives off of the trolls. Alison is a negative person regardless, how virgin Atlantic condone her behaviour by allowing her exposure on their account is beyond me. Even her main mod tells her to move on.

• Heart
I just watched some of today’s live. Ali is obsessed with this site. Manicly reading out the comments in the background and laughing like a deranged loon. Jess told her to stop but she carried on. People on the live asked Jess to tell her to stop as she was creating so much negativity. She still didn’t. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again I dont think she’s stable enough to be a pilot. All the pilots I know (both commercial and RAF) would never be phased by comments from strangers and certainly not lose it like that where her employer can see.

Itsmeisthatyou

Just saw Ali on live.
She said shes waiting to hear from her old airline about them taking her back, her plan is to go back to them (ditch the new job she was offered) and that means staying where she is as in the house because she'd be able to afford to buy Jess out and live there.
Someone asked about it already being sold, she said it is but contracts aren't signed so she can pull out of the sale if she wants and that's what she'll do if she gets the old job back.

I hope the buyers seen that and pull out before she does, leave her right in the shit then.