Jermaine Defoe #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignore button works wonders for me. There’s always one.
---
Who is Jizz?
Jizz is Janine Wallace who was Donna’s best friend and bridesmaid but slept with Jermain behind Donna’s back. Before the wedding might I add. But Donna was so desperate to get him down the aisle she ignored any of his infidelities, including her friends. There’s loads about Janine on this thread that’s come out. Let’s just say she’s anything but a girls girl, she’s a god awful mother and you wouldn’t want to leave your other half anywhere near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ignore button works wonders for me. There’s always one.
---

Jizz is Janine Wallace who was Donna’s best friend and bridesmaid but slept with Jermain behind Donna’s back. Before the wedding might I add. But Donna was so desperate to get him down the aisle she ignored any of his infidelities, including her friends. There’s loads about Janine on this thread that’s come out. Let’s just say she’s anything but a girls girl, she’s a god awful mother and you wouldn’t want to leave your other half anywhere near her.
I just don't see why someone who clearly gossips on other threads to have earned their VIP status on Tattle is now taking the high road when jerm dicks "conquests" are what he's known for 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

No it's a total new fella of Paige's. Her ex moody fitness was liking her pics after she split up with da hoe poor bloke but she's got with someone completely new.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@crjo @herefortheteab23 @scotall
I asked her cousin who’s close to her aunt, Janines mum, the gossip. None of the family are happy for her. They are all actually beeling she’s went and done this when she doesn’t look after the daughter she already has. But she thinks Janine's done her usual and tried to trap someone for money. The family really have no time for her now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
@crjo @herefortheteab23 @scotall
I asked her cousin who’s close to her aunt, Janines mum, the gossip. None of the family are happy for her. They are all actually beeling she’s went and done this when she doesn’t look after the daughter she already has. But she thinks Janine's done her usual and tried to trap someone for money. The family really have no time for her now.
That poor wee girl, it’s her that’ll get hurt the most in this.

Reactions: 2
Just looked at that janines insta her fella is hot. How is Donna liking her posts are they still friends even when she slept with Defoe?!

Reactions: 1
I’m still struggling with connection (recent) between this ‘jizzy’ and JD?! Do we need a separate thread?!

Reactions: 2
I’m still struggling with connection (recent) between this ‘jizzy’ and JD?! Do we need a separate thread?!
I was under the impression it was donnas (ex?) best mate that was sleeping with JD behind Donnas back. Clearly I have it wrong though so duck knows hahaha

Reactions: 4