Jermaine Defoe #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably comparing notes on how to benefit fraud the system… how to fleece money out a man… how to lose all your friends + family… how to snag married men (several)… how to be the scummiest mum…LOL… anymore…?
---
Forgot how to befriend someone to get closer to there man…(Annie + Donna)… cut from the same cloth these 2…
Absolute filth the 2 of them Jizz is one ugly slag and as for Prolapse no wonder them 2 are “friends”

Can you imagine the convos them slags have had 🤣😂🤣 prolapse telling jizz how to snag her man from Donna but jizz finding out unlike Kyle Jem is a Jaffa 🤣🤣🤣

Alright…: giving The new squeeze Paige her dues…. she looks v pretty in her stories showing her getting a facial.

Reactions: 3
Lets keep JD chat here. The Alisha haters clearly dont appreciate us :LOL: the hypocrites! At least we had actual relationships with JD whereas they just hate, criticise and speak badly about alisha... why?
They do make valid points about our investment but until they understand or appreciate the trauma he actually did to our brains, they will never want to understand us. That Anna Delvey account is just as nasty as the person whose thread she pours herself into

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lets keep JD chat here. The Alisha haters clearly dont appreciate us :LOL: the hypocrites! At least we had actual relationships with JD whereas they just hate, criticise and speak badly about alisha... why?
They do make valid points about our investment but until they understand or appreciate the trauma he actually did to our brains, they will never want to understand us. That Anna Delvey account is just as nasty as the person whose thread she pours herself into
Some will be gutted they won’t be able to make a quick grand from our stories and tips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I like the posts from you and others as they have the tea ☕ but c’mon how can you say “why?” as to how people speak badly about Alisha?? She’s awful and treats people like tit! Not to mention she’s the biggest bragger known to man!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like the posts from you and others as they have the tea ☕ but c’mon how can you say “why?” as to how people speak badly about Alisha?? She’s awful and treats people like tit! Not to mention she’s the biggest bragger known to man!
Alisha definitely comes across an awful person putting JD aside I will still be following the Alisha thread as she is a complete and utter tool 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know, sorry I let that Anna Delvey person get under my skin 😆
I don’t see why we weren’t allowed to agree with comments about her just because we are JD’s exes but they can. And they can’t call us stalkers when they do exact the same to Alisha. It’s all a bit pots and kettles so I’m just going to unfollow the Alisha thread 👍🏼

The rants about JD should really be on here anyway

Reactions: 2
I know, sorry I let that Anna Delvey person get under my skin 😆
I don’t see why we weren’t allowed to agree with comments about her just because we are JD’s exes but they can. And they can’t call us stalkers when they do exact the same to Alisha. It’s all a bit pots and kettles so I’m just going to unfollow the Alisha thread 👍🏼

The rants about JD should really be on here anyway
you seem just as obsessed with me as you do JD babe 👀😂💀 is it cause I see through your BS 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 7