Jermaine Defoe #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jizz is Janine Wallace was Donna’s besties when she first got with Jem, but she wanted him for herself 😂 she neglects her daughter and drops her knickers for some Turk and now been impregnated by him but I’m sure he will have custody in the future like the wee one is now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jizz is Janine Wallace was Donna’s besties when she first got with Jem, but she wanted him for herself 😂 she neglects her daughter and drops her knickers for some Turk and now been impregnated by him but I’m sure he will have custody in the future like the wee one is now
But the Janine Wallace in the blond Afro on insta ISNT the Janine Wallace aka Jizzy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looked at that janines insta her fella is hot. How is Donna liking her posts are they still friends even when she slept with Defoe?!
Wrong Janine. Both exact same name. Donna deleted all traces of Janine jizz and doesn’t follow her. Jizzy is janine_wallace13 on insta. She was Donna’s bridesmaid but slept with Defoe behind her back before the wedding. There’s plenty pictures of Jizzy on this thread.
---
IMG_5045.jpeg

taken from a few threads back. @Davena94

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wrong Janine. Both exact same name. Donna deleted all traces of Janine jizz and doesn’t follow her. Jizzy is janine_wallace13 on insta. She was Donna’s bridesmaid but slept with Defoe behind her back before the wedding. There’s plenty pictures of Jizzy on this thread.
---
View attachment 2779362
Is that her new man? Christ above! 🙈😆

• Haha
---
View attachment 2779362
Thank you! Thought it was crazy that Donna still followed her hahaha

• Haha
Would rather have stuck pins in my eyes and pay for something worthwhile than watch him pretend to be such an outstanding human being 😂
Who does he think he is? A bleeping film about himself. Arrogant fool.

Nobody cares about a washed dirty old up ex-football player.
---
Who does he think he is? A bleeping film about himself. Arrogant fool.

Nobody cares about a washed dirty old up ex-football player.
Washed up*

Last edited:
So… who went to see JD’s big movie premiere? One night only ladies and gents! 😂
So I went to watch it yesterday. Very scattered the whole order & portrayal of everything which was in it (football wise) I already knew beforehand from hearing him speak about it on various platforms. So a waste of 90 minutes. Im a fan of his as a footballer & the support he showed bradley that's it.
As a person the way he treats women & his morals on that alone are very questionable.
It's funny when he briefly mentioned how the media potray him towards women he said "He made mistakes & hurt people in the past but the media outlook of him is totally wrong " 😂
The only time I saw him show any form of emotion when it wasn't related to football , was when he mentioned the excitement he got when he thought he was be a father in 2013 & it turned out to be a incorrect when he done the dna test. He said that's why he is the way he is through not being able to trust people. But that vulnerability he quickly shut off quick.
All in all I should just waited to watch it on amazon l but the hype of it was very dead tbh.

Reactions: 7
So I went to watch it yesterday. Very scattered the whole order & portrayal of everything which was in it (football wise) I already knew beforehand from hearing him speak about it on various platforms. So a waste of 90 minutes. Im a fan of his as a footballer & the support he showed bradley that's it.
As a person the way he treats women & his morals on that alone are very questionable.
It's funny when he briefly mentioned how the media potray him towards women he said "He made mistakes & hurt people in the past but the media outlook of him is totally wrong " 😂
The only time I saw him show any form of emotion when it wasn't related to football , was when he mentioned the excitement he got when he thought he was be a father in 2013 & it turned out to be a incorrect when he done the dna test. He said that's why he is the way he is through not being able to trust people. But that vulnerability he quickly shut off quick.
All in all I should just waited to watch it on amazon l but the hype of it was very dead tbh.
what about Leech’s starring role? Mention in the credits?

Reactions: 1
That poor wee girl, it’s her that’ll get hurt the most in this.
Some posts for Janine Jizz on Mother’s Day…

ps… Happy Mother’s Day to all the REAL mothers that are there for the kids EVERYDAY… not just for social media posts + to collect the benefits money…LOL…

IMG_5218.jpeg
IMG_5221.jpeg

IMG_5219.jpeg

• Haha
Was his love life avoided then?
---

Yeah. Severely avoided He just said he finds it hard to trust people. He has made mistakes and hurt people but the media have made out he is something he isn't & that's made it hard for him going forward to try and find someone nice to settle down with.
No mention of Donna, or any of the stories of any exs at all.

Those quotes very absolutely made for her. lol. I really wish you could DM on tattle cause I have so much to spill about what’s been going on.
Is she Still friends with Donna?

Is she Still friends with Donna?
Janine? No Donna chucked her, got rid of all traces of her from her instagram account. Janine still follows Donna though which is a bit stalkerish. Janine hated the fact Donna got the ballers and she didn’t. She hated Donna before that and would always slag her off as a mother, a bit rich now eh lol. The only reason she clung to Donna is because she thought she’d be able to bag another player. I mean she did, Defoe, but when she realised she would never get Defoe for herself she went back to the Turkish guy and told people she was distancing herself from Donna cause of the ‘bad press’.

Janine? No Donna chucked her, got rid of all traces of her from her instagram account. Janine still follows Donna though which is a bit stalkerish. Janine hated the fact Donna got the ballers and she didn’t. She hated Donna before that and would always slag her off as a mother, a bit rich now eh lol. The only reason she clung to Donna is because she thought she’d be able to bag another player. I mean she did, Defoe, but when she realised she would never get Defoe for herself she went back to the Turkish guy and told people she was distancing herself from Donna cause of the ‘bad press’.
And she wonders why her own family and her bairn have sweet FA interest in her + don’t want to be round her…LOL…she was who gave Donna bad press being the sneaky trampy best mate…

• Heart
I’ve been told that a customer from the apartments in Icmeler that Lurch owns has come across this thread and been asking about for information as the family are close to Lurch with being regulars at the hotel for a long time. They are booked to go to the apartments and planing on showing him all of this face to face lol.
@crjo @herefortheteab23 @scotall

• Haha
Reactions: 4