Jermaine Defoe #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see jizz is back on the gram looking as ugly as ever 😂😂
Have you seen him lol. She is getting ripped to shreds at school for what she does to her daughter. She puts that ugly looking monster over her own little mite. She’s told someone she’s moving away this year but not told her own child or family yet. She’s just going to go and not come back. Sick individual. I can’t even call her a woman cause no woman would treat their children like she does.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen him lol. She is getting ripped to shreds at school for what she does to her daughter. She puts that ugly looking monster over her own little mite. She’s told someone she’s moving away this year but not told her own child or family yet. She’s just going to go and not come back. Sick individual. I can’t even call her a woman cause no woman would treat their children like she does.
Moving in with GERM-aine?!

Reactions: 1
No I have not seen nor heard but I did change my number end of last year so those days have well and truly gone. Where’s jizzy minge moving too turkey with lurkio 😂 good riddance the daughter be better off without a cumbucket like that in her

Reactions: 2
Moving in with GERM-aine?!
No lurch and the Adam’s family in Turkey lol.
---
No I have not seen nor heard but I did change my number end of last year so those days have well and truly gone. Where’s jizzy minge moving too turkey with lurkio 😂 good riddance the daughter be better off without a cumbucket like that in her
Yes lived there most of last year while her daughter was getting dropped and picked up to school by her dad and saw the granny do it a few times too. Saw jizz do two school runs out the whole year. Have you seen lurch? Her engagement post on fb on valentines was even getting spoke about at my hubbys work. Everyone knows about her lol. Turns out someone in his work was in her ex hubbys football team and Jizz was messaging him trying to get him to sleep with her. Boke.

Reactions: 3
No lurch and the Adam’s family in Turkey lol.
---

Yes lived there most of last year while her daughter was getting dropped and picked up to school by her dad and saw the granny do it a few times too. Saw jizz do two school runs out the whole year. Have you seen lurch? Her engagement post on fb on valentines was even getting spoke about at my hubbys work. Everyone knows about her lol. Turns out someone in his work was in her ex hubbys football team and Jizz was messaging him trying to get him to sleep with her. Boke.
The slag has locked her fb account
---
L
Why do I miss everything…Crawled back out from under her rock… what did she post…
Just flaunting another holiday to turkey with the bleep mother

Reactions: 3