Jermaine Defoe #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been told that a customer from the apartments in Icmeler that Lurch owns has come across this thread and been asking about for information as the family are close to Lurch with being regulars at the hotel for a long time. They are booked to go to the apartments and planing on showing him all of this face to face lol.
@crjo @herefortheteab23 @scotall
😂😂😂😂😂😂 ah unlucky Jizz 😂😂😂😂😂

looks like even though you are with spawn of lurch your days may be numbered when he realises what a dirty slag you are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve been told that a customer from the apartments in Icmeler that Lurch owns has come across this thread and been asking about for information as the family are close to Lurch with being regulars at the hotel for a long time. They are booked to go to the apartments and planing on showing him all of this face to face lol.
@crjo @herefortheteab23 @scotall
OMFG I know about this too… I would love to see big Lurches face when he gets shown it all…LOL… how will Janine worm her way out of this one…the new bairn will end up getting left with lurch anyway since Janine doesn’t look after her own kids… Jizz mum must be so proud…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My friend has been seeing him. But he always deletes his messages.
This is classic play from him. He deletes all the messages when he's "done" with you, not giving him what he wants and/or hes pissed off at you. He also deletes the conversation so we dont screenshot and if any "current" girl goes snooping through his phone then theres nothing to incriminate him. Thats a brilliant move from your friend changing her whatsapp background :LOL:
Youll find he may also her block her for a while too then just reappear randomly a few months later hoping shes forgotten

Reactions: 3
I thought the WhatsApp background was only for the person who owns the phone to see? As in whoever you are chatting with would just see their own background too? Or am I being stupid 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought the WhatsApp background was only for the person who owns the phone to see? As in whoever you are chatting with would just see their own background too? Or am I being stupid 🧐
I thought this as well? Is there another setting I didn’t realise was there? 😆

Reactions: 4
Really does baffle me that he was brought up with so much love and sacrifice, yet turned out to be such a horrible woman hating narc!

Really does baffle me that he was brought up with so much love and sacrifice, yet turned out to be such a horrible woman hating narc!
Agree! His behaviour seems to show a huge mother wound.

Jermaine Pennants mother left when he was a baby and left him with his crack dealer dad so his behaviour towards women (bad, but not as bad as germ da hoes imo) whilst not excusable is somewhat understandable.

Sandra was present, supportive and seemingly loving. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
Agree! His behaviour seems to show a huge mother wound.

Jermaine Pennants mother left when he was a baby and left him with his crack dealer dad so his behaviour towards women (bad, but not as bad as germ da hoes imo) whilst not excusable is somewhat understandable.

Sandra was present, supportive and seemingly loving. Makes no sense.
Can go the other way though and if she was “too supportive” then he’s never been pulled up and thinks he can do as he pleases with no consequences

Reactions: 6
Can go the other way though and if she was “too supportive” then he’s never been pulled up and thinks he can do as he pleases with no consequences
From what I learned in therapy you can't have a parent whose "too supportive" it's just not possible.

if she didn't give him any boundaries maybe yes but his actions honestly convey a deep hostility to women that 9 times out of 10 would originate with the mother a la Jermaine Pennant.

It would be fascinating to see him go on that therapy show on channel 5 his ex Pringle Lloyd has been on 😂

Was about to say this, she could be an enabler. Usually the case with narcissistic men

Was about to say this, she could be an enabler. Usually the case with narcissistic men
I agree…my ex’s mum was the biggest enabler of his behaviour from a young age to now in his 30’s…no matter what horrible things he did she would excuse it + never ever check him for them… I think it’s the same case with Defoe + Sandra…

Reactions: 5
My other half has a friend who was brought up by just his mum but has a sister, who he used to be close to growing up.
He was doted on, but his mum and sister have a deep rooted hatred for men.
Even we can see the impact this has had on him.
He regularly sleeps with prostitutes, goes between 2 different girls who know exactly what he does and they both put up with it (god knows why) and our deduction is he’s just constantly looking for love and reassurance from anyone - even if it’s not real, it’s just some form of feeling wanted.
There’s a whole host of deep rooted issues going on there and who knows what issues Jer has with his mum who has seen nothing but the sun shine out of his arse despite all of his very public shortcomings, particularly where women are concerned.

• Heart
Sandra is also a control freak. Uses JD for his money imho. She loves her son unconditionally but he is her golden boy so falls on every word he says, esp when his success is affording her life style. Every girl he’s told Sandra they cheated on him or betrayed him in some way. Chonte called him the “golden child”.

• Haha
Reactions: 2