Jeremy Kyle Death on Daytime (Channel 4 Documentary)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the phone call recording (Steve Dymonds) really strange, it sounded almost scripted to me.

Reactions: 5
I think all “reality tv” has a script of some sort. JK production knew what they needed to get from their “guests/victims”. I met someone at a wedding who worked with & described JK as a sneering wanker years ago (a producer). Nice to know the truth is out there now.

Reactions: 8
I found it strange that Steve Dymonds fiancée had a tattoo of jks signature it seemed like her story changed several times and also Steve’s sister was a bit strange aswell

just watching this now. Hated Jeremy Kyle for years, I was stood near to him once at Cheltenham festival and the way he was talking to his wife was bleeping appalling, he was doing that horrible whisper-shouting thing, using the most appalling language, and was so close to her, practically spitting in her face. Awful man.
I’ve seen several people comment that the JK Show was essentially a modern day ‘freak show’ and sadly, I think that’s right.
A girl who was in my year at school went on, paternity question over her daughter I think, and she is someone who is a prime example of who shouldn’t be on tv. Significant learning difficulties and from a fractured, very unhappy background. She was made an absolute mockery of on tv.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It seems like very little people who have met Jeremy IRL have anything positive to say about him and I can definitely believe it based on how he acted on TV so I seriously wonder where his radio personality comes from. Have the 2 years out of work humbled him a bit or is he a good actor?

I found it strange that Steve Dymonds fiancée had a tattoo of jks signature it seemed like her story changed several times and also Steve’s sister was a bit strange aswell
IIRC, she also had it done after Steve's death/appearance on the show? I also agree, her story was all over the place.

Reactions: 10
IIRC, she also had it done after Steve's death/appearance on the show? I also agree, her story was all over the place.
I felt like she was really gullible or easily swayed and would agree to the opinion of whoever she was with at the time. So she probably started to “see the light” with the making of this documentary as the crew would have been biased against the show

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it was just his landlord?
That's what I thought but I saw a few comments on here saying it was his sister ?
I thought the same. She certainly showed little emotion towards it all. She even mentioned that she told the producers ‘I’ve found a mans dead body in my room’ or words to that effect. If it was her brother she wouldn’t have said ‘a man’s body’ surely. She seemed more bothered about him dying in her property than anything else. Very callous

Reactions: 6