Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally feel she bulks up too much at the gym so its hard to see the actual weight loss.
But my preference is more of a toned slender look

Reactions: 1
She has a tit-ton of loose skin on her lower half to be removed, so until that's done it's difficult to say anything.

I started following her late, have only recently seen her before pics. I also see her weekly in real life and tbf she looks great compared. Everyone is guilty of a filter every now and again.
She's done well on her own and is a good mam and is at least consistent with her posts and has found her niche.

Reactions: 19
Shes very good to herself with the angles etc but for me there is way way way worse than Jen out there. She's exceptionally lucky to live with family and have so much help but she's not the worst by far and has done great to turn her life around.

Reactions: 19
Shes very good to herself with the angles etc but for me there is way way way worse than Jen out there. She's exceptionally lucky to live with family and have so much help but she's not the worst by far and has done great to turn her life around.
Exactly, I mean both of her influencer mates are far worse in many ways. She appears to be a great mam and she's put so much work into making life better for her son and herself. I'd take Jen over Dim Dom and Grabby Grace any day of the week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They seem to be having a great time on holidays. I dont always agree with her posts, photos, but I'm delighted for the, she's a good mother. Total opposite of that waste of skin Grace. .

Reactions: 18
Her recent posts are making me feel sick. The shaky camera editing is anything but relaxing or therapeutic. Like the Blair witch with head witch at the helm.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is she getting all the cookery slots on Ireland am? I'm sure qualified chefs are thrilled.

Reactions: 5
They have an awful lot of unqualified people on it. There’s one they have on giving dietary advice and she’s just a nutritional therapist. Some of the advice she comes out with is terrible

Well I mean compared to some of the crap they have on she’s actually not half bad
True. I love the fashion advice. It can take you from beach to bar, day to night. It has buttons, you can wear it open or closed, indoors or outdoors. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sick of seeing her smearing around with a tub of pihilidelphia trying to steal a living. Bore off.

Looking at the video of her lifting, does anyone else think the super flat stomach is so weirdly unnatural looking on her in comparison to the rest of her body? It's very jarring that it's so flat but her legs are still big and the rest of her isn't super toned, lean or athletic looking because that's just not her body shape, which is fine of course and not to say she isn't fit but even with surgeries she wouldn't look super lean all over I don't think.

A little tummy curve like most women have looks a million times more beautiful and natural to me than a stomach like an ironing board, just my opinion!

Reactions: 8
I saw her a few weeks ago in a salon. Her waist really is that size - she had leggings on - big legs but her waist is really tiny. Not slagging her legs off by the way. She has the little fella with her and he was as good as gold.

I'm not trying to slag the rest of her body if you know what I mean, and I hope it's not coming across that way. It's just like my brain can't compute that her stomach is so taut when the rest of her isn't in comparison to it? Does that make sense?

Like it just doesn't seem fitting with the rest of her physique. I'm not judging or saying anything wrong with rest of her physique it's just not all 'matching' if you know what I mean?

What I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with natural body shapes but I know Jen having almost had to have surgery for the excess skin after losing all the weight she did, it just seems that the surgeon pulled it too taut or something and there's no softness to it like the rest of her body. I'm not saying this as an intended criticism just an observation and personal opinion.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t had the excess skin removed from her legs. And I think with other skin removal surgeries there was only so much skin they could remove.