Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t like her getting paid for Marie keating ad. I think anyone that takes from charities are the worst
I understand your point, however, if charities are willing to pay influencers then it’s their doing, not the person accepting a pay check for doing what they’re asked!!

Reactions: 1
Really don’t like her getting paid for Marie keating ad. I think anyone that takes from charities are the worst
I think she said in one of her other Marie Keating videos that while she is donating the fee she's been paid for the promotion, she still has to declare it's an ad.
I'd be more annoyed that the charity sees fit to pay influencers for promotions instead of putting the funds towards the services it is the general public are fundraising for.

Reactions: 10
Oh that’s different, didn’t hear her say it. Glad she’s doing that

Charities have marketing budgets to spend and this is simply advertising and she is correctly tagging it as an ad. It’s not like the fee would go back into services if she refused it. It would go back to the marketing pot. At least by taking it and donating it some percentage of it will go to services presumably. No one else working in that charity is working for free, so why would she be expected to? Should the staff there refuse their wages too?

Reactions: 6
I just said I find it distasteful. I wasn’t aware that she donated it. Yes I still think it possibly takes her an hour to record that clip so could well do it for free. She’s getting plenty from other companies. She doesn’t rely on them alone for a wage

Reactions: 2
@Siobs but she did do it for 'free' if she's donated the fee? As @Thump mentioned, by doing it this way she's ensuring it's going to be used for something more practical than giving it to other instahuns who wouldn't be as altruistic.

Reactions: 4
Ya that’s what I said that I hadn’t realised she had donated the fee. She definitely didn’t mention it in the first ad for them and I didn’t listen to her after that

I just said I find it distasteful. I wasn’t aware that she donated it. Yes I still think it possibly takes her an hour to record that clip so could well do it for free. She’s getting plenty from other companies. She doesn’t rely on them alone for a wage
Maybe charities spending money on anything other than services is what people find distasteful, but the organisations don’t run themselves and advertising obviously brings a return for them or they wouldn’t do it. If they bought an ad slot from a radio station it would be the same. At least Jen donated her fee, the radio station wouldn’t.

As I already said I didn’t know she had donated fee because I only listened to her first ad for the charity and she DID NOT mention donating it that day. There’s a big difference between an influencer and a radio station. I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve to earn money but I know if I was in that situation I wouldn’t be taking the fee from a cancer charity no matter how big the charity is. Now we know she comments on here under different names I’m starting to get suspicious

Reactions: 3
Charities are run like businesses, they have (highly paid) CEO’s as well as other experienced team members. There’s certain charities I refuse point blank to support as a result of their wage bills & my view is people should look at the charities accounts when deciding how to spend their money. In a lot of cases the percentage of your euro going to support the actual cause is quite low.

Although she’s far from perfect, I think Jen is one of the better huns.

I think in this day and age we are all aware of how charities are run. Don’t know about Jen, I just think she could be a lot smarter than the likes of Grace about what she shows. That’s my opinion

Now we know she comments on here under different names I’m starting to get suspicious
Suspicious of what? That anyone who doesn’t agree with your point is Jen? I have 1,700+ posts and the poster below your message that I quoted above has 2,700+ posts. Jen would be one very busy lady if she was posting that many posts under all her different accounts. Someone disagreeing with your post doesn’t automatically make them a fake account of the influencer, they’re likely just someone with a different view to you.

Jen posts under different accounts!? is there proof? Or do I just need to read back?

Suspicious of what? That anyone who doesn’t agree with your point is Jen? I have 1,700+ posts and the poster below your message that I quoted above has 2,700+ posts. Jen would be one very busy lady if she was posting that many posts under all her different accounts. Someone disagreeing with your post doesn’t automatically make them a fake account of the influencer, they’re likely just someone with a different view to you.
Yes because I already had explained a few times what I thought and you still kept on about her. Look out for posts defending her friends. She had a telltale ha ha she used for a while but she dropped that when I pointed it out. That’s all I’m saying on it

Yes because I already had explained a few times what I thought and you still kept on about her. Look out for posts defending her friends. She had a telltale ha ha she used for a while but she dropped that when I pointed it out. That’s all I’m saying on it
I wasn’t really on about her as such, more that charities are businesses with marketing budgets. You can choose to believe I’m her if you like, it doesn’t especially bother me 💁‍♀️also hate to state the obvious but this is her thread so who else would we be about here 👀

I meant you kept bringing up the same thing about the charity even though I had already said my piece. I told you that was my opinion and you don’t have to agree with it. No big deal

I really like Jen but that pic in the dress from Asos is photoshopped she is no way that thin!

Reactions: 3
I've said it here before but I seen Jen at a hotel local to me last year and I had to look twice, she looks nothing (shapewise and face shape/chin wise) like her Instagram photos she puts up in real life 🤷‍♀️ Yes she's done amazing losing the weight she has and no one can take that away from her but jesus own your shape when you have done so well, she filters herself and definitely knows her angles on the phone!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15