Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen has done incredible on her journey. I don't follow her as the accent literally goes through me.Has she gained a little weight ? She looks great although didn't like the dresses over the weekend. Or maybe she's stopped editing her pics ?
Can't help but notice a cooling off between her and Dom, what's with the caption about the rain on the wedding day

Reactions: 3
She's always been open about her lower half being the last place she need surgery on to get rid of the loose skin from the weight loss. Her upper body looks amazing post-surgery in fairness, and she's kept her flat tummy. She seems to bust her bollocks in the gym as well to maintain her losses and keep herself healthy. I think it was just poor angles in photos that she had no control over at the weekend that has shown her 'real' size.

I've noticed a real cooling off between her and the rest of the tallaght Instahuns the past few months- I'd like to think its because she's finally had enough of the bullshit

Reactions: 10
I’d say cause she didn’t buy into the wedding carry on, load of hens, staying over etc. she’s the big trip to states with carter this summer so obviously keeping her few bob for that.
denize will have the babies and she’ll be graces new bestie now dims wedding is done. All so fake and shallow

Reactions: 4
Jen looks good but her dresses and clothes in general always look awful, cheapest of the cheap usually. In fairness i respect her having priorities unlike greasy Grace.

Reactions: 9
I wonder has Denise had babies cause she's radio silence on Instagram and didn't go wedding

Reactions: 6
Just seen two kids in Wexford and said ‘there’s carter and Frankie’ to myself. That’s actually terrifying they are so recognizable

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I do wonder too if Jen actually spends as much time with him as people think

Shes cooking in Ireland AM again this morning, her outfit does nothing for her though.

How is she getting those slots? She definitely has to know someone there

Spotted a very familiar looking face in my local lidl today. It was Carter.
Was kinda freaked that I recognised him instantly 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Really don’t like her getting paid for Marie keating ad. I think anyone that takes from charities are the worst

• Angry
Reactions: 8