Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I’ve no issue with her surgery’s. She’s lost her weight by diet, unfortunately no amount of dieting will get rid of excess skin. Give the girl a break!

Reactions: 24
It's not impossible though. I know plenty of single people who have bought on their own. She has plenty of time to get the surgeries I just personally don't understand prioritising them over a home of her own.
Come on! Out of a domestic violence situation, moves back to Ireland, loses 12 stone & gets fitter for her son, happens to want to feel confident by getting rid of excess skin (a collab with Avoca) works for Women’s Aid & you want her to re evaluate her priorities as a stranger on the internet!!! I’m sure she’s saving, but she’s a more lucrative ‘influencer’ with her story & now book! And good luck to her 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Come on! Out of a domestic violence situation, moves back to Ireland, loses 12 stone & gets fitter for her son, happens to want to feel confident by getting rid of excess skin (a collab with Avoca) works for Women’s Aid & you want her to re evaluate her priorities as a stranger on the internet!!! I’m sure she’s saving, but she’s a more lucrative ‘influencer’ with her story & now book! And good luck to her 👍
agree well done her enough of downing women 👏

Reactions: 12
So true she's come so far. I wouldnt begrudge her getting surgeries to sort out something she can't change

Reactions: 8
A women’s aid worker who has drank in the Black Forge. The pub of a rapist. Make it make sense. She’s a fraud like the others, weight loss aside. That much I will give her credit for.

Reactions: 14
Ah yeah but sure when you're a hun it's all about being seen with people to raise your profile regardless of the background. That's all that matters to these people. Nothing genuine about them, they tend to hang out with their own breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You would think there should be some rule that family and friends can’t be used for content by Denise. Don’t know what to make of Jen, she always makes out she’s shy and uncomfortable but yet she studied drama and isn’t shy about getting on stage singing and dancing even when she was bigger

Reactions: 6
You would think there should be some rule that family and friends can’t be used for content by Denise. Don’t know what to make of Jen, she always makes out she’s shy and uncomfortable but yet she studied drama and isn’t shy about getting on stage singing and dancing even when she was bigger
I know someone she used to work with and was told she was a thundering witch!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A women’s aid worker who has drank in the Black Forge. The pub of a rapist. Make it make sense. She’s a fraud like the others, weight loss aside. That much I will give her credit for.
She barely works tbf. Can’t say anything bad about her though it seems. Hanging out in a rapists pub - let’s see the defense now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She barely works tbf. Can’t say anything bad about her though it seems. Hanging out in a rapists pub - let’s see the defense now.
People have been saying plenty of bad things about her. The only time she was defended was when someone made the mistake that her weight loss was predominantly down to surgery. No need to be so dramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did those things before losing the weight and fair play to her. I said i think she prioritised the surgeries over getting her own home since then, nothing else.

I think prioritising the surgery over a house makes sense for her - when strangled with a mortgage, she probably would not be able to afford the surgery. The older her son gets the more he will understand about what is going on too.
The photoshopped pics are so unnecessary, people can actually see her in real life, she’s not a celeb, she’s very accessible!

Reactions: 7
And then the edited result.
I noticed on the video she as her hands on her hips in most of the shots, this also brings all the fat to the back to make the waist look slimmer. (It's also a yoga exercise) lean forward too, she knows all the tricks.View attachment 2087949
She doesn't look like she looks on her everyday stories.

Reactions: 1
Actually felt sorry for her there when she said Carter scored his first hatrick and she missed it..she looked like she was welling up.. the difference in her and that BFG is clear to be seen parenting wise.. worlds apart!

• Heart
Reactions: 12