Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! We have (non-obligatory) PB sessions every few months but form takes precedent over everything else- my coach doesn't have time for ego lifters.
Same Im in a gym where we do a test week every 2 months thats optional and no pressure to do it if you dont want to and form always takes precedent over the weight etc. If you do a heavy weight with incorrect form its not taking into account as a PB which is the right way to be trained! A serious injury is not worth it for the sake of an ego lift and that tit is not tolerated in our gym unlike Jens gym. I was considering joining B2B at one point but glad I chose the one I did seems to be a right insta hum ego vibe from there. Her rowing technique was shocking what was she at she looked ridic! You would think she would have all the forms down to perfection seen as she spends so much time with Moe 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Holy tit I gave myself whiplash watching the rowing video...its like one of those road safety adverts where they show what happens in a crash in slow motion.
See the shoot for the Sunday World..she is a total catfish.Her face naturally is fuller than she shows filtered.

Reactions: 10
Holy tit I gave myself whiplash watching the rowing video...its like one of those road safety adverts where they show what happens in a crash in slow motion.
See the shoot for the Sunday World..she is a total catfish.Her face naturally is fuller than she shows filtered.
And then the edited result.
I noticed on the video she as her hands on her hips in most of the shots, this also brings all the fat to the back to make the waist look slimmer. (It's also a yoga exercise) lean forward too, she knows all the tricks.
20230409_111038.jpg

Reactions: 5
How she changed her life meal by meal? What about all her surgeries? She’s a catfish & that gym is her personality now. She made a fool of herself on the rower

Reactions: 7
How she changed her life meal by meal? What about all her surgeries? She’s a catfish & that gym is her personality now. She made a fool of herself on the rower
Not here to defend cuz she edits to duck but her surgeries weren't fat removal they were skin removal after the weight loss she genuinely succeeded at.
Now she just wants to be a hun she thinks she needs to be the standard. I don't see how she can't just own what she has done with diet and exercise.

Reactions: 14
Not here to defend cuz she edits to duck but her surgeries weren't fat removal they were skin removal after the weight loss she genuinely succeeded at.
Now she just wants to be a hun she thinks she needs to be the standard. I don't see how she can't just own what she has done with diet and exercise.
Didn’t she have a tummy tuck at one stage as well? I’m not knocking her achievements with her weight but she has had a lot of surgeries as well. Her editing is off the scale as well

Didn’t she have a tummy tuck at one stage as well? I’m not knocking her achievements with her weight but she has had a lot of surgeries as well. Her editing is off the scale as well
A tummy tuck isn’t weight loss surgery though? It’s the removal of loose skin that just sags and hangs there when you have lost that amount of weight. I don’t see how anyone would begrudge her that surgery, or anyone with loose skin due to weight loss.
Could you imagine losing that much weight and still having to carry around loose skin flapping around. I wouldn’t blame anyone or think it undermines their initial achievement on turning their life and health around.
I really don’t see your point.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A tummy tuck isn’t weight loss surgery though? It’s the removal of loose skin that just sags and hangs there when you have lost that amount of weight. I don’t see how anyone would begrudge her that surgery, or anyone with loose skin due to weight loss.
Could you imagine losing that much weight and still having to carry around loose skin flapping around. I wouldn’t blame anyone or think it undermines their initial achievement on turning their life and health around.
I really don’t see your point.
It goes hand in hand with it. It takes fat as well as excess skin. Even with the results of that she still edits all her pictures which isn’t a true reflection of what she looks like.

Reactions: 3
It goes hand in hand with it. It takes fat as well as excess skin. Even with the results of that she still edits all her pictures which isn’t a true reflection of what she looks like.
No one is disputing the editing, it’s dire and she’s a catfish, but having a go at her for surgery to remove loose skin is just ridiculous.
There is no alternative, it’s not like if she worked out harder of dieted more that the skin would ultimately fix itself. Her two choices were to either live with it or get it removed. It’s not like she hasn’t admitted to the surgeries either, she’s been clear about what she’s had done to date and what she wants to get done in future.
Of course, she probably weighed a bit let once she was no longer had a flap of loose skin just hanging there, but it’s a fix for after weight loss, not a weigh loss surgery. Again, I think you’re reaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No one is disputing the editing, it’s dire and she’s a catfish, but having a go at her for surgery to remove loose skin is just ridiculous.
There is no alternative, it’s not like if she worked out harder of dieted more that the skin would ultimately fix itself. Her two choices were to either live with it or get it removed. It’s not like she hasn’t admitted to the surgeries either, she’s been clear about what she’s had done to date and what she wants to get done in future.
Of course, she probably weighed a bit let once she was no longer had a flap of loose skin just hanging there, but it’s a fix for after weight loss, not a weigh loss surgery. Again, I think you’re reaching.
That’s fine think what you want I just think it’s not been done just by meals. She has had a lot of surgeries.

Reactions: 1
She had a Fleur de Lis procedure which no one would choose unless they absolutely had to do it 🤷‍♀️
I’m not disputing the need for it I’m saying she has had a lot of surgeries which is a fact. Even after all these surgeries she is still heavily edited. Another fact. It’s not meal by meal. She lost a lost of weight to her credit but it’s not all down to weight loss.

Reactions: 6
I do really like Jen she seems to be a great mam and she’s done amazing with the weight loss but she’s obviously still not happy with her body otherwise she wouldn’t edit her photos

Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on wearing the dresses sprayed to her? The style doesn't suit her at all.

Reactions: 6
She was like 26 stone or something at the start, no tummy tuck surgery or arm lift took her from that to her size now. She lost the weight though hard work, that is obvious. It wasn’t a weight loss surgery she had. They are different things altogether. She’s probably a few pounds lighter once the excess skin is gone but not stones and stones lighter.

Reactions: 25
Where does she draw the line with the surgeries though? She is healthier now for her son which is great and assuming that was her goal and inspiration to start losing weight. The amount of money she has spent on surgeries would have been a sizeable deposit on a house of her own and a roof over her sons head. I know she lives with her parents but surely she would want a place of her own for herself and her son?

Reactions: 5
Where does she draw the line with the surgeries though? She is healthier now for her son which is great and assuming that was her goal and inspiration to start losing weight. The amount of money she has spent on surgeries would have been a sizeable deposit on a house of her own and a roof over her sons head. I know she lives with her parents but surely she would want a place of her own for herself and her son?
She’s been open that she’s getting her legs done. It’s not just a nip and a tuck, she had severe excess skin to contend with that she said was painful to live with day to day. I’d say she is doing ok financially with her social media work on top of her normal job. Owning a home of their own is a pipe dream at this stage for very many families. I’m sure she is planning for their future, she seems the type.

Reactions: 7
She’s been open that she’s getting her legs done. It’s not just a nip and a tuck, she had severe excess skin to contend with that she said was painful to live with day to day. I’d say she is doing ok financially with her social media work on top of her normal job. Owning a home of their own is a pipe dream at this stage for very many families. I’m sure she is planning for their future, she seems the type.
Tbf buying in Dublin on you own seems next to near impossible

Reactions: 1