Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one is ubsessed instead of obsessed. It’s grating when you hear it. When did everyone start with the American frickin too? Was it not always fecking or flipping in this country?

Reactions: 2
Another one is ubsessed instead of obsessed. It’s grating when you hear it. When did everyone start with the American frickin too? Was it not always fecking or flipping in this country?
Both ub and ob sessed are ridiculous, sad people being either with everything they come across for free.

Jen over pronounces her ‘T’s as well.

Reactions: 4
Her & Dominique mangle the English language. It’s not just their accents it’s the pronunciation and they way they deliver words.

Reactions: 9
She’s as bad as the rest of them now with the pr code hidden behind her name. Plus isn’t it meant to be on the full ad

Reactions: 7
How many times a month do we need to see comparison photos? Reeks of desperation

Reactions: 7
How white does she want her teeth?! Unless she has a filter on all the time hers are already pure white. She will flog anything now

How white does she want her teeth?! Unless she has a filter on all the time hers are already pure white. She will flog anything now
She had them whitened whe she got her braces off. Now I know they normally need a top up but she she still have the trays she used then. I've mine 16 years and pull them out every now and then to top up.

Reactions: 3
Off on another free trip to Turkey. Honestly she wouldn't influence me about anything .
Why was sek sepakong at a breast cancer event, what connection does her have of any. Strange choice of panel.

Reactions: 5
Off on another free trip to Turkey. Honestly she wouldn't influence me about anything .
Why was sek sepakong at a breast cancer event, what connection does her have of any. Strange choice of panel.
She’s the worst.

Cynic in me thinks she’s taking any free holiday to Turkey so she can go there for surgery down the line and make out it’s not to do with cost etc! Just cos she loves Turkey!
In reality she’s prob just taking any free holiday she can cos to be fair, who wouldn’t take a free holiday when she has childcare sorted and it’s miserable weather here!!!

Reactions: 8
I've never had any desire to go to Turkey and probably never will but even I've heard of Antalya. Her and the rest of her tallah influencer mates just seem so uneducated and not to mention pure greedy. Why the duck would Turkey tourism want someone like Jen advertising for them?! If anything it's probably for the cheap surgeons which even Jen hasn't used.....yet anyway.

Reactions: 11