Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like Jen. You instantly know what her page is about, not like many other huns. She gives good content.

Reactions: 15
Just don’t know what she sees and likes in grace🙄 surely her stories drive her mad and all the freebies greedy gets and doesn’t deserve

Reactions: 6
I do like Jen, her content is very her. The accent does grate on me a little. She is very committed to her weight loss, health and fitness.

Reactions: 3
I do remember her saying places were contacting her to do more ads and she was afraid to do them in case she lost an audience and annoyed people with them but she would only do ads relevant to her journey and page. That the ads would be to be able to save up for a house for herself and Carter. She dosent beg and by God that's a rare thing on insta so that I can respect

Reactions: 23
I really like her.
Particularly when she was asked if she'd release a book and her answer was along thelines of im just someone who lost weight, ill leave that to professionals.

Shows the likes of Trishas Transformation have run away with themselves and have notions about their importance

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really like her. She comes across really genuinely and her content is good. I have got so many recipes ideas from her.

Reactions: 7
Is the hotel stay gifted/sponsored? No sign of any ad on her stories yet tagging them in every single post

I presumed that's her way of begging for an upgrade and extras. She'll be thinking don't they know so she is.

Reactions: 1
Couldn't have a bad word to say about this girl heading off on her own her world revolves around Carter hats off to her being a brilliant mother

Reactions: 20
Is the hotel stay gifted/sponsored? No sign of any ad on her stories yet tagging them in every single post
I guess tagging them is easier than ppl messaging her asking where it is? she’s fairly transparent which it comes to declaring stuff and the places she’s staying, I’ve never seen other influencers stay there so I’d say everything was booked and paid for by her which is lovely to see. usually when hotels gift stays you always see multiple influencers stay around same time.

Reactions: 9
Even if she paid for it the tagging in every story is for free stuff. The tagging of the next hotel is for the same reason. Ask yourself if when you go away you tag the hotel in every single story?

Reactions: 6
Even if she paid for it the tagging in every story is for free stuff. The tagging of the next hotel is for the same reason. Ask yourself if when you go away you tag the hotel in every single story?
No but I don’t have a following of over 100k… I’m delighted to see she’s booked into the bellbridge and not the armada. Armada love having influencers there.

Reactions: 4
No but I don’t have a following of over 100k… I’m delighted to see she’s booked into the bellbridge and not the armada. Armada love having influencers there.
She isn’t doing it for the good of her health anyway. She uses her Instagram for her own gain like they all do which is her choice of course but she isn’t some saintly character because she has a sad story. If she wasn’t getting something from it she wouldn’t do it.