Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
I see someone asked her about it and she said she’s allowed. Very strange when it has only been about two weeks

Siobs

VIP Member
I meant you kept bringing up the same thing about the charity even though I had already said my piece. I told you that was my opinion and you don’t have to agree with it. No big deal

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Not here to defend cuz she edits to fuck but her surgeries weren't fat removal they were skin removal after the weight loss she genuinely succeeded at.
Now she just wants to be a hun she thinks she needs to be the standard. I don't see how she can't just own what she has done with diet and exercise.
Didn’t she have a tummy tuck at one stage as well? I’m not knocking her achievements with her weight but she has had a lot of surgeries as well. Her editing is off the scale as well

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Jaysus Jen is starving herself and spending about 2hrs in the gym per day lately. Seems like she's going a little OTT. I hope she doesn't take it too far. Her meals on insta wouldn't fill me at all.

Come on! Out of a domestic violence situation, moves back to Ireland, loses 12 stone & gets fitter for her son, happens to want to feel confident by getting rid of excess skin (a collab with Avoca) works for Women’s Aid & you want her to re evaluate her priorities as a stranger on the internet!!! I’m sure she’s saving, but she’s a more lucrative ‘influencer’ with her story & now book! And good luck to her 👍
She did those things before losing the weight and fair play to her. I said i think she prioritised the surgeries over getting her own home since then, nothing else.