Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pix_

In the photo of her in the wreath she doesn't look well at all, her face looks swollen and her eyes don't appear fully open.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just bumping this thread as I noticed Jens engagement is extremely low for someone with 119k followers.
Has it always been so low or has something happened. A few 100 likes on a post is really bad for her level of followers.
i wonder is it just a bad time for the fitspo/foodie pages?

jazzbot

VIP Member
Tell me to bore off if I’m veering off topic but I made her tiramisu weetabix thing and it’s lovely! Had some slightly different substitutes from what I had the in the cupboard but 👍

are all these orginal by her or stolen off someone else?

Siobs

VIP Member
How white does she want her teeth?! Unless she has a filter on all the time hers are already pure white. She will flog anything now

Siobs

VIP Member
They have an awful lot of unqualified people on it. There’s one they have on giving dietary advice and she’s just a nutritional therapist. Some of the advice she comes out with is terrible

Skinner

VIP Member
Great that her gym is doing a charity thing for Movember, but there's not a mask between them.

Sweetdee

Did something happen with Jen and Dominique there not following each other anymore and went to that film premiere and weren’t together