Jenny Apple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not what she's doing it's the vlogs she puts out! She puts out sick and dying vlogs but her friend puts out happy photos. Do you think that's accidental?! If she's like that at her friends she's like that at home! She's taking us for fools.
Although I am one of those people that thinks if you post every few days and ask for money from viewers, you should be considerate enough to post a one line update in the Community tab, I don't agree that her friend is just putting out "happy photos."

The caption on the friend's photo that was posted is this:
"Pictures are only little glances of a day. This woman is fighting harder than you can imagine to be here for these moments. I am so deeply grateful for our time together."

I don't think there's any sugar-coating here. She's sick a lot but pulls it together to have some happy moments with the kids. I'm not really a fan of hers or the way she films but I think the friend is posting appropriately.

Reactions: 14
Home security tips (Tiffany-inspired):
When one has inadvertently stated the exact dates of a trip online, do either or both of the following:
1. Have your Amma or close relative live there.
2. Who said gnomes/gonks needed to be stored in the attic? Come out, come out, wherever you are...and pile on in front of every windowsill. Imagine piles of gonks in front of every windowsill.
Burglars would get scared that a crazy person is living there (or a giant gonk is waiting behind the door.) or they would think there is nothing to steal here except gonks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I am one of those people that thinks if you post every few days and ask for money from viewers, you should be considerate enough to post a one line update in the Community tab, I don't agree that her friend is just putting out "happy photos."

The caption on the friend's photo that was posted is this:
"Pictures are only little glances of a day. This woman is fighting harder than you can imagine to be here for these moments. I am so deeply grateful for our time together."

I don't think there's any sugar-coating here. She's sick a lot but pulls it together to have some happy moments with the kids. I'm not really a fan of hers or the way she films but I think the friend is posting appropriately.
I don't object to her friend's post. I think that's the real Jenny. Not the one she shows us. Do I think she's all singing all dancing - of course not but do I think she has to to spend her whole time lying on the sofa - no I don't. Her friends pictures show that.

Reactions: 7
I don't object to her friend's post. I think that's the real Jenny. Not the one she shows us. Do I think she's all singing all dancing - of course not but do I think she has to to spend her whole time lying on the sofa - no I don't. Her friends pictures show that.
She's not just lying on the sofa in her videos either.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! We've gone from can't stay awake long enough to drive to CoH and then look like she's dying on the sofa to traveling to Oregon and having good times with her BFF.

Of course she might have some down times in Oregon also but it's just like night and day her 'real' life and her YouTube life at this point.

Let's hope the next few videos are her being perky at Winnie's birthday, and a cheerful update with video from the trip.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.