Jenny Apple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading thru so much outrage at the lack of updates and now the fact that she has chosen to spend some time with her family up in Oregon with a good friend. There are a couple of photos from this visit and people conclude that it was all smiles and fun...we don't know how much time she had to spend laying down and missing some of the fun. I totally get why she went....she knows her time is limited....making family memories is so important to her. As for no update someone mentioned the very reasonable concern for security...people know where they live and going online on a public forum advertising that you are traveling is not smart. Unless her YT family reads tL no way do they know that they went to Oregon. It was a good sleuthing job by TL member to find those posts. In short...not sure why so much outrage. Probably she will update today.
It's not what she's doing it's the vlogs she puts out! She puts out sick and dying vlogs but her friend puts out happy photos. Do you think that's accidental?! If she's like that at her friends she's like that at home! She's taking us for fools.

Reactions: 10
I mean, personally I'm not even subscribed to Jenny's channel since I don't like the family vlog thing where people expose their kids. Also, I have mixed feelings about Jenny and Kyle... I'm sorry about the whole situation but it's not like I'm a crazy fan of their personalities or I find them interesting. Anyway, I remember when Jenny was hospitalised a few months ago and the next video she published was a BS advert for an electric bike.😄
They know what they're doing. I feel for the fans who get super invested and put these people on a pedestal calling them angels etc. I'm not saying they're bad people, I'm just saying they're not angels. Jenny is very sick, I have no doubt about it, and that's sad and tragic, but I also think this kind of people have a cynical side to them, they have no problem exposing their kids for money so... same with cancer, they are making the most of it and it's not like they really give a fig about the viewer's feelings. 💁🏼

Reactions: 14
It's not what she's doing it's the vlogs she puts out! She puts out sick and dying vlogs but her friend puts out happy photos. Do you think that's accidental?! If she's like that at her friends she's like that at home! She's taking us for fools.
can't argue that any YT cancer vlogger I have watched (not that many) put out content for maximum impact...of course some of that motivation is $$$ but also to show what the cancer journey really is. It is reality for most at stage 4 with all of Jenny's issues. I don't think that visit was all laughs..in fact pretty sad probably given the stage of her cancer and the distance between the 2 friends. Of course a friend will post some happy photos...she is not a cancer vlogger. YT is about $$$ no question and TT and the rest follow YT101 in terms of click bait and emotional scenes. Most here can see that for what it is...I see it but I don't feel that I am being "taken for a fool". I disagree with some of what they video but also have the choice to not watch it and frankly don't expect them to put up what I think they should. It is Jenny's choice and channel.

Reactions: 5
I think the easiest solution after they post videos where she’s in a dire condition would be to just write a quick update on their community wall. Just something simple like “Jenny is feeling better. We will be visiting family for a few days.”

When you’re stage 4 you shouldn’t have to worry about making videos all the time. However, now that they have an audience of people who support them (often financially through their gofundme) they should share important updates, especially after they make a video with a cliffhanger of sorts.

Reactions: 11
I think a very big issue for the loyal supporters ($$ and emotionally) is to leave it hanging when they have important results.They know now if that trial is possible and also of any progression of the cancer. That simply has to be the next video.

Reactions: 6
So why are subscribers crying, not able to sleep, "missing" kyle & jenny, going to church to pray?

Reactions: 4
I see from recent comments on YT that it has been posted over there that the IG photos show her in Oregon. The linked IG post was apparently taken down and many don't believe that she could make that trip...it must be a very long trip in the car...I would also question it...Idon't think they flew...I think they live Southern Ca.so 12+hours?

I see from recent comments on YT that it has been posted over there that the IG photos show her in Oregon. The linked IG post was apparently taken down and many don't believe that she could make that trip...it must be a very long trip in the car...I would also question it...Idon't think they flew...I think they live Southern Ca.so 12+hours?
They took the dog according to one post on Jenny's channel. That is a long drive with a sick wife, 2 little kids and a dog. Maybe they did fly. I think they did drive last year or a few months ago when they went to Oregon.

And for those that were enraged that Kyle would film his dying wife sleeping on the sofa Kyle knew that wasn't the case at that time and exactly why he was doing it.

How did anyone even find her best friend on instagram? I have watched Jenny for as long as her first diagnosis video and have no idea who her friends are.
---
They took the dog according to one post on Jenny's channel. That is a long drive with a sick wife, 2 little kids and a dog. Maybe they did fly. I think they did drive last year or a few months ago when they went to Oregon.

And for those that were enraged that Kyle would film his dying wife sleeping on the sofa Kyle knew that wasn't the case at that time and exactly why he was doing it.
Could Jenny fly with supplementary oxygen and pleural effusions? My husband wasnt allowed to fly.

How did anyone even find her best friend on instagram? I have watched Jenny for as long as her first diagnosis video and have no idea who her friends are.
---

Could Jenny fly with supplementary oxygen and pleural effusions? My husband wasnt allowed to fly.
A comment on her channel asked if anyone knew a family member or friend they could ask about her and then several comments later someone posted she was in Oregon with her BFF. A few comments later someone posted the photo.

I don't know about flying with pleural effusion but you can fly with a POC if it is FAA approved and you get the POC certificate signed.

A comment on her channel asked if anyone knew a family member or friend they could ask about her and then several comments later someone posted she was in Oregon with her BFF. A few comments later someone posted the photo.
---
I think a very big issue for the loyal supporters ($$ and emotionally) is to leave it hanging when they have important results.They know now if that trial is possible and also of any progression of the cancer. That simply has to be the next video.
They know now if that trial is possible and also of any progression of the cancer. That simply has to be the next video.

But thats simply not true what you have wrote? Trials can take upto 28 days to be accepted, there is a process to go through.
Why does anyone need to know anything other than her friends & family?

Reactions: 2
---

They know now if that trial is possible and also of any progression of the cancer. That simply has to be the next video.

But thats simply not true what you have wrote? Trials can take upto 28 days to be accepted, there is a process to go through.
Why does anyone need to know anything other than her friends & family?
Because they made the decision to be YouTubers. They made the decision to make $1000s from GoFundMe accounts and videos. They made her cancer a money making enterprise so now her subscribers and GoFundMe folks expect to be kept informed.

Reactions: 10
Because they made the decision to be YouTubers. They made the decision to make $1000s from GoFundMe accounts and videos. They made her cancer a money making enterprise so now her subscribers and GoFundMe folks expect to be kept informed.
Exactly. Nobody forced them to put their lives on YouTube and it's where they get most of their income. If they don't like the work they shouldn't have taken the job!

Reactions: 7
You are seeing only a tiny snapshot in a few photos. You could also take snapshots from her vlogs where she looks well too. I'm sure there are many ups and downs. Maybe she's had some good days and is feeling better at the moment, let's hope that is the case. I don't feel played in the least. People should be glad she's well enough to travel and enjoy time with a friend. People keep saying.. but she says she loves us at the end of her videos. Seriously? That's simply an expression of appreciation for the kind words and support she receives. If people are that offended and upset, they are invested in a way that isn't healthy. I feel sorry for them if that is the case, but that is not Jenny's fault.
---
They are expecting too much then. The channel is free to watch, you don't have to donate.

• Heart
You are seeing only a tiny snapshot in a few photos. You could also take snapshots from her vlogs where she looks well too. I'm sure there are many ups and downs. Maybe she's had some good days and is feeling better at the moment, let's hope that is the case. I don't feel played in the least. People should be glad she's well enough to travel and enjoy time with a friend. People keep saying.. but she says she loves us at the end of her videos. Seriously? That's simply an expression of appreciation for the kind words and support she receives. If people are that offended and upset, they are invested in a way that isn't healthy. I feel sorry for them if that is the case, but that is not Jenny's fault.
---

They are expecting too much then. The channel is free to watch, you
---

They are expecting too much then. The channel is free to watch, you don't have to donate.
It may be free for us to watch but they get a lot of money from us watching it. GoFundMe is a drop in the ocean. I'm sure there could be lots of footage of her looking well but they choose not to show it. Sick and dying gets more clicks and no, people don't have to watch but they care about her which is more than she does them $$$$$$

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I don't know about flying with pleural effusion but you can fly with a POC if it is FAA approved and you get the POC certificate signed.
I think with that group driving may be easier than flying.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Bittersweet Life - Sunny Summer Holidays and New Health Challenges
That is good but it may be over the word limit for Tattle titles.
How about:
Jenny Apple #2: Her Internet Strangers

TBH I am used to this from Jenny & Kyle. I have said it before.... Around a year ago Kyle shelled out and purchased the electric chair for her. Only seen her use it a couple of times, absolute pointless spending in my opinion.
The electric chair is a method of capital punishment in some US states.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.