Jenny Apple #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic....Jessica and Brian Krock are expecting a baby in Oct. So nice to see such a happy ending (hopefully) to her story. Check out the update.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Brian will finally get a job and provide for his family.
Pretty sure he had a job up until a few months ago when he got laid off.

I never thought they would actually have kids. They both seem very childlike themselves and Jessica needs a lot of support from Brian mentally. Nice couple and I hope it is all wonderful for them from now on.

Reactions: 9
We have no reason to assume that Jenny is any better phisically than she was in the last video. She still needs oxigen and is sitting in the photos. There is no 'magical recovery' whatsoever. Most likely she is recharging her emotional batteries and trying to divert her thoughts of her illness and the scan results.This visit in Oregon will surely do good for the whole family. She is so lucky to have a friend like Mel.
---
Pretty sure he had a job up until a few months ago when he got laid off.

I never thought they would actually have kids. They both seem very childlike themselves and Jessica needs a lot of support from Brian mentally. Nice couple and I hope it is all wonderful for them from now on.
I have the feeling they would make great parents to that baby.
---
All the comments on them being in Oregon seem to have gone from her channel :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I thought she'd had a hysterectomy?
---

There's a surprise!
And before anyone says I don't begrudge her a moment of it but thus us tge woman who gad several naps on the way back from CoH
We have no reason to assume that Jenny is any better phisically than she was in the last video. She still needs oxigen and is sitting in the photos. There is no 'magical recovery' whatsoever. Most likely she is recharging her emotional batteries and trying to divert her thoughts of her illness and the scan results.This visit in Oregon will surely do good for the whole family. She is so lucky to have a friend like Mel.
---

I have the feeling they would make great parents to that baby.
---
All the comments on them being in Oregon seem to have gone from her channel :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I see a very obvious divide amongst Jenny & Kyles subscribers.

50% who have a good understanding of cancer, types of cancer, mutations, where Jenny is at in terms of agents she has previously been exposed to, and what pleural effusions and a perm drain actually indicate.
The other 50% are likely subscribers that have been left at a lose end after following Tiffanythinks. Waiting for scan results? What for? It is obvious her cancer has progressed, Jenny is draining malignant fluid every 2 days. Subscribers sending hearts and waiting for great scan results?
---
Jenny can't have flown.

My husband wanted a second opinion in Europe. Flying would have been easier for us and saved us a 16 hour drive. He wasn't allowed a fit to fly certificate due to fluid in the pleural lining. Air pressure at altitude would have worsened his breathing. I drove him instead.
Just checked if the regulations are different in the US.
Persons with any of the following conditions should not travel by air: Pneumothorax (collapsed lung) within 2 to 3 weeks prior to travel. Pleural effusion (excess fluid occurring between the pleural layers) within 2 weeks prior to travel.
---
@Marchonegypt
Just copying your message here so that I can reply to you :)
"
You know as well I do that after the last video and then no update that people were going to fear the worst. Either that the scans were bad, she didn't get on the trial or worse still that she had died.
I am glad for them all that they're having a good time. You are a very kind person but I'd have to disagree about them not owing us anything. They didn't have to put their life on YouTube and they make a lot of money for it.
It's not fair to worry people and then walk away and we still wouldn't know that she was ok if her friend hadn't posted the picture! "

I suppose with my own experience and knowledge of pleural effusions and how disease spreads etc. I don't expect Jenny will be here at Christmas, but I certainly don't believe Jenny is currently at the end stage.
Many of Jennys subscribers don't actually have any understanding of cancer. Yes, Jenny was laid on the sofa in pain in her last video, but nowhere in the video she looked close to dying.
The scans are not going to be good, she is producing cancer related fluid which in itself is considered disease progression. Jennys also got a small pericardial effusion around her heart. If Jenny isn't matched to a treatment that works, that fluid around her heart is going to soon start impacting.

I personally don't see whats upset Jennys subscribers. Jennys subscribers are expecting an update every few days? Jennys never had a schedule. Lets say Jenny did have a schedule of every Monday & Friday, and for whatever reason there was no update for a week, I'd understand some may wonder if Jenny was ok.
They have never had a schedule. Its always been whenever.
I see some upset that Jenny's not put out a video because she is with her best friend & family. The next video may be about her visit to her friends? I'm sure Jenny won't have expected subscribers to go tracing and snooping on friends & families social media accounts.

"It's not fair to worry people and then walk away and we still wouldn't know if she was ok". Jenny is dying. Jenny has stage 4 cancer and treatment is palliative treatment. The entire time I have watched Jennys videos I have seen Jenny not tolerating treatments very well at all, Jenny complaining about every teeny tiny symptom, Jenny crying in pain, Jenny anxious about everything. I am afraid that those worrying about Jenny will be left worrying until Jenny dies.
I can see that many of Jennys viewers haven't bothered to watch older videos. For example videos just 6 months ago have nowhere near as many views as her recent videos. If those people worrying was to go back to when Jenny was diagnosed, and watch each video, I am sure they would be left realising that things won't get any better.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Jenny and family are home, posted a new short vlog apologizing for not updating and showing she's not dead. Interesting that comments are turned off.

Reactions: 6
The whole vibe was weird, but I guess if you're ready to step back and just forget the vlogging business, you can't really put it that way. She basically said, "Well I thought about letting you know - but I just didn't." I kept thinking they might be pissed about little ole us on here at TL.

Apparently was in the hospital while in Oregon and just loved the staff/hospital - and she graded Flower the dog on its behavior on the road trip, which they took at night because her sister told them to because she was worried about her being stuck on the road in the heatwave. Like I said, just weird. Oh and she said they didn't want the scan results though she said the doctors wanted them to have them last week - but screw it, we were on a trip!

SMH. Think I'll take a break from all this myself.

She’s behaving really strange in the new video, constantly twirling her hair, glancing off to the side at Kyle, who I think coaches her on what to say. People are just leaving comments on her previous video and are assuming that it was an accident turning the comments off. Kyle deletes comments and some were deleted while they were on vacation.

She’s definitely not short of breath, talking fast, drinking water, squirming around.

She says, “If I ever move to Oregon …” Is she in denial to that extent? She thinks that she’s still feeling so sick because of the last drug she had two infusions of. Are her doctors not being up front with her? I just don’t get it.

Her behavior is so different in this video, but she throws in references to how sick she is but it’s overly dramatic. She’s being dishonest about something and Kyle is not the saint so many people think he is. I think he’s a ticking time bomb and it worries me that he’s a special education teacher, especially since he seems to work with children with autism.

Reactions: 10
She’s behaving really strange in the new video, constantly twirling her hair, glancing off to the side at Kyle, who I think coaches her on what to say. People are just leaving comments on her previous video and are assuming that it was an accident turning the comments off. Kyle deletes comments and some were deleted while they were on vacation.

She’s definitely not short of breath, talking fast, drinking water, squirming around.

She says, “If I ever move to Oregon …” Is she in denial to that extent? She thinks that she’s still feeling so sick because of the last drug she had two infusions of. Are her doctors not being up front with her? I just don’t get it.

Her behavior is so different in this video, but she throws in references to how sick she is but it’s overly dramatic. She’s being dishonest about something and Kyle is not the saint so many people think he is. I think he’s a ticking time bomb and it worries me that he’s a special education teacher, especially since he seems to work with children with autism.
Damn. Keep your hands off your hair.

She seems more disingenuous in this video than usual.

Someone commented on the old video that her new one is listed as intended for children which automatically turns off the comments. I don't know if that's true but we'll see if the comments are reinstated.

She seemed very upbeat and perky in the beginning but then became more negative when she remembered to mention how sick she was while there. I find it hard to believe that she couldn't post a yt short or IG photo saying that she was taking a social media break for a bit.

Someone commented on the old video that her new one is listed as intended for children which automatically turns off the comments. I don't know if that's true but we'll see if the comments are reinstated.

She seemed very upbeat and perky in the beginning but then became more negative when she remembered to mention how sick she was while there. I find it hard to believe that she couldn't post a yt short or IG photo saying that she was taking a social media break for a bit.
The comments are turned on now.

She spent a lot of time talking about what she couldn't do in Oregon to make it sound like she wasn't having a great time because she is so sick. And she never said why she went to the ER. Maybe a lying bug bit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Too bad they couldn't have left Flower at home, especially since her brother was house-sitting. Even if he was at work during the day then have a pet sitter come by. Fleas are a PITA to deal with ... I've only had to deal with them twice and that's two times too many.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The latest video is very weird. My god, the near constant fiddling with her hair! She puts T to shame in that department! Grading the dog on her road trip! What??? Constantly looking off to the side. I'm assuming Kyle was there. Just basically babbling away. Admitting they told the doctors that they didn't want to hear the scan results. Talking about a trip to the ER in Oregon, but giving no details. Just all sorts of weird ramblings. Dramatic facial poses too. Just weird in general.

Reactions: 14
She did seem more coherent and alert than usual though; this, in spite of being premedicated for the imminent draining.

Not sure what all the hair twirling was about either. Impatience? Annoyance? Interesting to hear her emphasis on the negatives. Does she not focus on the good things or does she think her viewers are more interested in the negatives? You'd think Oregon was uniquely hot, by the sounds of her. Also interesting how she stated plainly that she just didn't think to post a note or brief comment. Yet asks for prayers and her viewers to be thinking of her?

Just basically babbling away.
So agree. Could have said the same in 3 minutes and not drawn it out. Not sure anyway cares that Flower tit/farted in her lap. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.