Jenny Apple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am done too. I saw her friend Mel’s IG story with the picture and saying it was the last day of Jenny’s et al visit.

I am glad Jenny is ok. She has the right to post updates when she wants to. I am the fool who thought they cared enough about their subscribers to make sure they were kept updated on a regular basis.

I wish them well
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" THEY DONT GIVE A tit ABOUT YOU (in caps so those at the back of the room can hear)
---
@sarahberger1243
33 perccel ezelőtt
She’s ok. In fact, it looks like she’s having a beautiful vacation visiting one of her best friends. Her friend just posted photos of the family in her IG stories.

' I am the fool who thought they cared enough about their subscribers to make sure they were kept updated on a regular basis.'
This is it, caring about those thousands, who worry and pray for her daily.
'I love and appreciate you all' isn't this what she says at the end of her videos? Well, that's a lie.
They never react to comments, take advice, or bother to keep their subscibers updated.
They don't care at all, and I think they should, because they have become morally responsible for them.
Wellllll she told you all not that long ago that you are nothing more than "strangers on the internet" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Remember she didn't post these. This isn't how she wants us to to see her. What are the chances the next one she posts she's lying on the sofa asleep or moaning she's in pain!!!
---

We keep them in Disneyland passes!
I do feel really sorry for Jenny but the channel seems to be just about getting about clicks and getting money.Couple of months ago on the second go fund me account her sister Ashley had written "Be Kyle's top donater and donate $100".

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have never posted on this before but what??? I am so surprised. I've been checking for updates several times a day and have been really worried about Jenny. So let me get this right - we can get minute by minute vlogs of ambulances in their driveway etc but not a simple couple of sentence update to tell us they went on holiday???? More fool me.
Yup and then when Jenny posts a breathless crying video about her pain you and all the blue hearts brigade 💙 will get sucked right back into the parasocial relationship she has created 👏👌
---
Jessica (and Brian) disappeared quietly to allow Jessica to recover physically and mentally, Tiffany stuck the middle finger up to everyone, Sarah's dying and Jenny is MIA. Is everyone going to be OK?
---
Why are her subscribers turning on Jenny because she appears well?
Why is there a problem that they have visited their friends home? I am sure it will be great for the children.
They did the exact same thing when she did the video scolding the "strangers on the internet", lm sure she will post again soon enough looking like she's on death's door. "We got this" 💙. I actually agree with you, good on her for taking a break and spending precious time making memories with the family. It says more about those that "worry" about a person they don't even know 🙄.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yup and then when Jenny posts a breathless crying video about her pain you and all the blue hearts brigade 💙 will get sucked right back into the parasocial relationship she has created 👏👌
---
Jessica (and Brian) disappeared quietly to allow Jessica to recover physically and mentally, Tiffany stuck the middle finger up to everyone, Sarah's dying and Jenny is MIA. Is everyone going to be OK?
---

They did the exact same thing when she did the video scolding the "strangers on the internet", lm sure she will post again soon enough looking like she's on death's door. "We got this" 💙. I actually agree with you, good on her for taking a break and spending precious time making memories with the family. It says more about those that "worry" about a person they don't even know 🙄.
Jenny and Kyle have never had a video schedule or promised one. They post videos when they post. It's doesn't mean Jenny is in decline or unwell, it means they are living life, and rightfully so. The kids will be having a great time being around other kids, a distraction from home. And Kyle will have support from Jennys friend, which is important for Kyle.
Not sure why subscribers feel like they have been played or let down.
---
He said he didn't read them because he didn't care. That shows disrespect IMHO. Why the f didn't he just turn them off? And not even a tiny bit of them were bizarre, hostile or critical. He didn't have to answer all or any of them.
---

Doesn't she have O2 on in the photo? That's pretty recent.

I'm pretty done with Jenny. I'm going to just stick with the non cancer vloggers from now on.

I wish her well.
Yes shes wearing O2.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jenny and Kyle have never had a video schedule or promised one. They post videos when they post. It's doesn't mean Jenny is in decline or unwell, it means they are living life, and rightfully so. The kids will be having a great time being around other kids, a distraction from home. And Kyle will have support from Jennys friend, which is important for Kyle.
---

Yes shes wearing O2.
The problem here is that all You Tubers tell their "loving You Tube Family" that they share EVERYTHING "with you guys" because "your just like family" we "love you alot alot" and all that crap and people fail to realise that shock horror these people are getting on with their lives away from the camera when not filming content.
---
Does anyone want to come up with a new thread title for Jenny so we can continue the conversation?

Reactions: 8
Why are her subscribers turning on Jenny because she appears well?
Why is there a problem that they have visited their friends home? I am sure it will be great for the children.
You know as well I do that after the last video and then no update that people were going to fear the worst. Either that the scans were bad, she didn't get on the trial or worse still that she had died.
I am glad for them all that they're having a good time. You are a very kind person but I'd have to disagree about them not owing us anything. They didn't have to put their life on YouTube and they make a lot of money for it.
It's not fair to worry people and then walk away and we still wouldn't know that she was ok if her friend hadn't posted the picture!

Reactions: 9
---

Yes shes wearing O2.
Of course we are all happy if Jenny is staying with friends and living life (as you put it), but the problem is that viewers do care about her, worry about her or whatever you wish to call our feelings towards her, and the thoughtful thing would have been for one of them to have simply said we're taking a break for a few days and will update you soon. Of course they're not obliged to have done so but they have encouraged us all to think of them as family and therefore have some obligation in my mind.

Of course we are all happy if Jenny is staying with friends and living life (as you put it), but the problem is that viewers do care about her, worry about her or whatever you wish to call our feelings towards her, and the thoughtful thing would have been for one of them to have simply said we're taking a break for a few days and will update you soon. Of course they're not obliged to have done so but they have encouraged us all to think of them as family and therefore have some obligation in my mind.
I couldn't agree more. We're their family when it suits them. I hope they don't treat their real family that way?!

Last edited:
As I said I am the fool. What makes me angry is the “intention”….. the last post being of a seeming very sick Jenny with unnecessary pics of her laying on the couch. They created a very dire picture. Then to not post an update knowing people are concerned all the while Jenny seems better in her friends pictures of their visit.

Ironically, Jenny and Kyle are religious and do pray. Another topic …..the contradiction.

I do wish her and family well.

I think it’s crazy that any viewer believes any YouTuber who refers to them as family. Of course they don’t love you and think of you as family. That’s just plain nonsense. It’s not possible to love someone you don’t even know. The love they have is for the money that making YouTube videos generates.

It’s daft to get over-invested in a complete stranger’s life online. However, I do feel sympathy for those who are lonely and vulnerable and perhaps are a bit naive.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Bittersweet Life - Sunny Summer Holidays and New Health Challenges

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it’s crazy that any viewer believes any YouTuber who refers to them as family. Of course they don’t love you and think of you as family. That’s just plain nonsense. It’s not possible to love someone you don’t even know. The love they have is for the money that making YouTube videos generates.

It’s daft to get over-invested in a complete stranger’s life online. However, I do feel sympathy for those who are lonely and vulnerable and perhaps are a bit naive.
Lesson learned! One should not get over invested in a complete stranger’s life online. We all learn lessons. No need for sympathy I am not lonely, vulnerable or naive…… just a strong empath that has to watch out for those who take advantage of it.

Reactions: 14

I don't think lonely or vulnerable neccesarily but maybe naive. I think we all find it hard to believe people use their cancer for gain?! I'm old and cynical I'm afraid.

Yes l think they initially start vlogging to spread awareness and document the journey. Unfortunately those $$ start rolling in and whilst they may not have planned to continue until their last day's it becomes a contributing factor to continue. I have an issue with consent, neither Jenny nor Sarah are able to legally make decisions for themselves at this point (medications, disease progression, cognitive impairment from chemo etc) maybe they have discussed this with family earlier in the journey l don't know, but when they started the vlogging they never expected to be dying they truly hoped for the treatment to cure them. It's up to Kyle, Josh or nominated NOK to consider these things when filming and uploading these painful and intimate moments. A written brief update would be more appropriate at this point IMO.
To those that questioned my comment about filming, Josh has stated exactly what l was talking about.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lesson learned! One should not get over invested in a complete stranger’s life online. We all learn lessons. No need for sympathy I am not lonely, vulnerable or naive…… just a strong empath that has to watch out for those who take advantage of it.
Being empathic is not a bad thing.
---
To those that questioned my comment about filming, Josh has stated exactly what l was talking about.
Sorry I missed your comment. What did you say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Reading thru so much outrage at the lack of updates and now the fact that she has chosen to spend some time with her family up in Oregon with a good friend. There are a couple of photos from this visit and people conclude that it was all smiles and fun...we don't know how much time she had to spend laying down and missing some of the fun. I totally get why she went....she knows her time is limited....making family memories is so important to her. As for no update someone mentioned the very reasonable concern for security...people know where they live and going online on a public forum advertising that you are traveling is not smart. Unless her YT family reads tL no way do they know that they went to Oregon. It was a good sleuthing job by TL member to find those posts. In short...not sure why so much outrage. Probably she will update today.

• Heart
You know as well I do that after the last video and then no update that people were going to fear the worst. Either that the scans were bad, she didn't get on the trial or worse still that she had died.
I am glad for them all that they're having a good time. You are a very kind person but I'd have to disagree about them not owing us anything. They didn't have to put their life on YouTube and they make a lot of money for it.
It's not fair to worry people and then walk away and we still wouldn't know that she was ok if her friend hadn't posted the picture!
TBH I am used to this from Jenny & Kyle. I have said it before.... Around a year ago Kyle shelled out and purchased the electric chair for her. Only seen her use it a couple of times, absolute pointless spending in my opinion.
Portable oxygen isn't cheap, a couple of thousand pounds at least, at least she is making use out of an expensive piece of medical equipment.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.