Jenny Apple #6 Thousands of issues but never one tissue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle went live. It's extremely difficult to watch if you are annoyed by his "umms". He was away from the kids, he went to a wedding. He mentioned how everyone else in his friend circles all have significant others but they made sure to include him. Also mentioning it was healthy to have some time away from the kids, I definitely think he will begin dating by the end of 2024. No exaggerating, there is an "um" every 20-30 seconds in the first few moments. I gave up after 5 mins, so if anyone else braves watching the full video, kudos. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kyle went live. It's extremely difficult to watch if you are annoyed by his "umms". He was away from the kids, he went to a wedding. He mentioned how everyone else in his friend circles all have significant others but they made sure to include him. Also mentioning it was healthy to have some time away from the kids, I definitely think he will begin dating by the end of 2024. No exaggerating, there is an "um" every 20-30 seconds in the first few moments. I gave up after 5 mins, so if anyone else braves watching the full video, kudos. 👍
Looks like Kryle finally figured put how to do super "thanks" on his lives. 👏👏👏
Screenshot_20240430_200127_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
You did much better than me! I skimmed through and maybe managed 30 seconds 😂

• Haha
Kyle doesn’t know what super thanks are? Someone told him to switch them on so he did?
Why are fools sending him donations? I honestly don’t understand?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well it only took 5 months For The Grieving Kyle to "figure out "how to enable super chats and to make it rain 💲💲 he obviously knew all along how to do so and what super chats were even though he said he didn't.
Guess that GFM is going quicker than he thought. You could tell that he was uncomfortable having to acknowledge people for their graciousness. Much easier having a GoFundMe setup where he doesn't have to give any Credence to the ever-growing mountain of money that he had accrued. Still no thank you and still no mention of making any sort of donations to cancer research in Jenny's name. But he made sure to mention that he didn't want to seam" greedy" asking people to send more rocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A grifters gotta grift. The views on his videos are down significantly, gotta make that Disney $ somehow 🤮 oh and camping.
That pause screen! My goodness, he is barely recognisable, so bloated.
Screenshot_20240501_202651_Chrome.jpg

---
.....But he made sure to mention that he didn't want to seam" greedy" asking people to send more rocks.
People have rocks in their head to be sending Kyle $$$ after all the money he has sucked out of people with the GFM, gift cards, cheques and cash to the PO Box and the amount he has made from You Tube!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok while I don’t care if Kyle Appleford aka Kyle Apple makes money from ads on his YouTube videos, I do object to him accepting donations from viewers. It is clear to me now that many of the people watching these cancer YouTubers are elderly and lonely.

If Kyle was donating the money to an organization that helped financially stressed cancer patients or to cancer research it would not bother me as much - though I would still be a little concerned about if these lonely seniors could actually afford to donate the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok while I don’t care if Kyle Appleford aka Kyle Apple makes money from ads on his YouTube videos, I do object to him accepting donations from viewers. It is clear to me now that many of the people watching these cancer YouTubers are elderly and lonely.

If Kyle was donating the money to an organization that helped financially stressed cancer patients or to cancer research it would not bother me as much - though I would still be a little concerned about if these lonely seniors could actually afford to donate the money.
We seem to have stopped commenting on Kyle and his antics. Is that because he doesn't annoy us any more or because he's bored us into a coma?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On Kyle's latest offering he talks about celebrating Leo's birthday AKA Jenny's miscarriage. Between that and the cancerversary I am at a loss. He laments on How brave she was in both situations. What I saw was a woman who was deathly afraid of dying and someone who was fully reliant on her husband in both situations. Kyle and all of us listened to as she rambled on about her fears, her diarrhea her horrible periods etc. When she was having the miscarriage he was in the bathroom with her cleaning her up. One would think that having 2 horrible situations wouldn't warrant celebrations. I don't get it, but again I don't have suffer from mumchausens.

Those children :( Kyle openly says that they don't quite get the concept of celebrating the death of a fetus, but Winnie says she enjoyed the day (both Winnie and Ellis get to pick a toy).
I keep saying it because its all I really think about. Back when Kyle & Jenny started out vlogging Jennys disease, they didn't have many subscribers. No toys for Winnie or Ellis, but both was happy with the books purchased from Thrift stores and time spent with Jenny making pictures and colouring things in. These days its all about Disney theme parks and brand new toys on a regular basis. It absolutely blows my mind.

Reactions: 2
Those children :( Kyle openly says that they don't quite get the concept of celebrating the death of a fetus, but Winnie says she enjoyed the day (both Winnie and Ellis get to pick a toy).
I keep saying it because its all I really think about. Back when Kyle & Jenny started out vlogging Jennys disease, they didn't have many subscribers. No toys for Winnie or Ellis, but both was happy with the books purchased from Thrift stores and time spent with Jenny making pictures and colouring things in. These days its all about Disney theme parks and brand new toys on a regular basis. It absolutely blows my mind.
You’re so right @Saydee!
The only quality time Kyle affords to life is making videos and doing ‘lives’ so he can spend his days off counting money. The children do not get quality time, devotion or undivided attention and love from dad … they just get toys!
How death can change a good ‘soul’ to a greedy materialistic piece of tit. What a sad sad life for these two young children who will grow up with ugly views and interpretations of what constitutes a ‘good’ life. So sad.

Reactions: 1