Jenny Apple #6 Thousands of issues but never one tissue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Kyle and think his heart is in the right place. I worry about the lack of nutrition with him and the kids, though. Their diets seem to be severely lacking in protein and fatty/amino acids.

Reactions: 2
Is Kyle working? He seems to post videos (and record them) in the middle of the night. He mentions being awake at 3 or 4am - I'm just wondering how he holds down a job with no sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He went live a few hours ago. I didn’t watch, but reading the comments, evidently he wants to start a podcast now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Pwr his latest live Kyle is planning to embark on a podcast. Just another Revenue stream. No idea why he needs to talk about the grieving process twice. I would work on his public speaking abilities or lack thereof. He literally says um after every word. And "stinkin" people in the chat are asking him if he takes donations through Super Chat and again Kyle answers that he doesn't know how that works. Pretty sure he does and he is just acting like a good guy who doesn't want to burden people into sending him more money. He already makes a pretty penny off of his channel and of course from the gofundme. Instead of a podcast I would suggest spending more time with his children. I believe that he thinks he is the master of the grieving process and the only one who has ever lost a loved one. He really has an inflated sense of self-worth.
---
From the 36 minute mark I started Counting the repetitive ummmms. He is averaging around 10: ums a minute. So roughly 1050 for the hour and change. You would think as a teacher he would have better conversational skills.
PS still not a thanks in sight for the money that people have sent him or for tuning in to his self-righteous drivel.
---
IIt appears
Is Kyle working? He seems to post videos (and record them) in the middle of the night. He mentions being awake at 3 or 4am - I'm just wondering how he holds down a job with no sleep?
It appears that he has a very flexible schedule still milking the Goodwill of his co-workers who donated their sick time to him. I wonder if they feel any ill will towards his lackadaisy approach to work.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Pwr his latest live Kyle is planning to embark on a podcast. Just another Revenue stream. No idea why he needs to talk about the grieving process twice. I would work on his public speaking abilities or lack thereof. He literally says um after every word. And "stinkin" people in the chat are asking him if he takes donations through Super Chat and again Kyle answers that he doesn't know how that works. Pretty sure he does and he is just acting like a good guy who doesn't want to burden people into sending him more money. He already makes a pretty penny off of his channel and of course from the gofundme. Instead of a podcast I would suggest spending more time with his children. I believe that he thinks he is the master of the grieving process and the only one who has ever lost a loved one. He really has an inflated sense of self-worth.
---
From the 36 minute mark I started Counting the repetitive ummmms. He is averaging around 10: ums a minute. So roughly 1050 for the hour and change. You would think as a teacher he would have better conversational skills.
PS still not a thanks in sight for the money that people have sent him or for tuning in to his self-righteous drivel.
---
IIt appears

It appears that he has a very flexible schedule still milking the Goodwill of his co-workers who donated their sick time to him. I wonder if they feel any ill will towards his lackadaisy approach to work.
In his video prior to the live, he was telling the kids his highs and lows of the day. His low was that some of his students told him to shush, “but not in a nice way.” Think we know why with 1050 ums per hour lol He said that really hurt his feelings.

• Haha
---
---
IIt appears

Grammar is not Kryles strong point, nor is raising children 🔥

Reactions: 6
I’m not a vegetarian but it’s my understanding that vegetarian kids need foods like tofu, yogurt, cheese, legumes and nuts to get enough protein each day. I know one US parent who won’t allow dairy or eggs and uses pea flour in food for her kid for protein. She homeschools her child so there isn’t a social issue about her child not eating what others eat at school. I know it is significantly more expensive to feed kids vegetarian or vegan meals.

Have to wonder what Winny and Ellis eat for lunch at school. Maybe they eat what all the other kids eat. Or maybe their school has vegetarian or vegan food.

Maybe Kyle will become less restrictive with the kids’ food now that Jenny is gone. One of the big “health food” fads here in the US is the belief that seed oils, grains and dairy are “inflammatory.” There is no science to support the belief that any of these are inflammatory, but highly processed foods often contain seed oils so that’s probably how that idea got established.

• Angry
I’m not a vegetarian but it’s my understanding that vegetarian kids need foods like tofu, yogurt, cheese, legumes and nuts to get enough protein each day. I know one US parent who won’t allow dairy or eggs and uses pea flour in food for her kid for protein. She homeschools her child so there isn’t a social issue about her child not eating what others eat at school. I know it is significantly more expensive to feed kids vegetarian or vegan meals.

Have to wonder what Winny and Ellis eat for lunch at school. Maybe they eat what all the other kids eat. Or maybe their school has vegetarian or vegan food.

Maybe Kyle will become less restrictive with the kids’ food now that Jenny is gone. One of the big “health food” fads here in the US is the belief that seed oils, grains and dairy are “inflammatory.” There is no science to support the belief that any of these are inflammatory, but highly processed foods often contain seed oils so that’s probably how that idea got established.
I think it’s over the top that Ellis felt he couldn’t eat a donut because it wasn’t vegan. Someone had commented (I think on MK’s video) that they thought all donuts are vegan. It’s not like it’s actually meat. Then Kyle took him to the vegan bakery for donuts. But I think Ellis would have preferred to eat with his friends. I think Kyle takes it too far.

I think it’s over the top that Ellis felt he couldn’t eat a donut because it wasn’t vegan. Someone had commented (I think on MK’s video) that they thought all donuts are vegan. It’s not like it’s actually meat. Then Kyle took him to the vegan bakery for donuts. But I think Ellis would have preferred to eat with his friends. I think Kyle takes it too far.
Considering Kryle feeds the kids non vegan bread crumbs shows Kryle is a hypocrite and the children are the ones suffering 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I actually really like Kyle and think his heart is in the right place. I worry about the lack of nutrition with him and the kids, though. Their diets seem to be severely lacking in protein and fatty/amino acids.
I think you're on your own in that judgement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay that is bizarre! i had to look it up. Donuts are not vegan because they contain milk and eggs.

So Kyle is vegan - which is much more restrictive than vegetarian eating.I don’t disrespect people who are vegans. But it is my opinion it is not healthy socially for a parent to limit a child’s food to just vegan food.

One of the things that is most important to kids emotionally is to feel like they belong.Be ause milk and eggs are in so many products that kids eat, not allowing them to eat anything with milk or eggs just makes them conspicuously different from other kids.Its not harmful for kids health to sometimes have cookies, ice cream, donuts.

In the US there are eating disorders in kids of all ages now and overly restrictive food rules from parents might be making this situation worse. Im seeing doctors and registered dieticians on social media warning about overly restrictive eating - and some of the doctors are pediatricians who are trying to get this message to parents.

I think Kyle loves his kids and would do anything to make them happy. But two of his parenting habits concern me - restricting their food and rushing to buy them things when the kids get upset (instead of sitting calmly with them to talk about feelings.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay that is bizarre! i had to look it up. Donuts are not vegan because they contain milk and eggs.

So Kyle is vegan - which is much more restrictive than vegetarian eating.I don’t disrespect people who are vegans. But it is my opinion it is not healthy socially for a parent to limit a child’s food to just vegan food.

One of the things that is most important to kids emotionally is to feel like they belong.Be ause milk and eggs are in so many products that kids eat, not allowing them to eat anything with milk or eggs just makes them conspicuously different from other kids.Its not harmful for kids health to sometimes have cookies, ice cream, donuts.

In the US there are eating disorders in kids of all ages now and overly restrictive food rules from parents might be making this situation worse. Im seeing doctors and registered dieticians on social media warning about overly restrictive eating - and some of the doctors are pediatricians who are trying to get this message to parents.

I think Kyle loves his kids and would do anything to make them happy. But two of his parenting habits concern me - restricting their food and rushing to buy them things when the kids get upset (instead of sitting calmly with them to talk about feelings.)
Agree completely with your comments about eating vegan. ALSO, to do vegan right takes a lot of time, shopping, cooking, and prep. This is especially true with growing kids who need nutrients. Since he clearly isn't very good at cooking and has a lot on his plate being a single parent, the best thing for him would be to let the vegan thing go and maybe bake them some chicken every so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree completely with your comments about eating vegan. ALSO, to do vegan right takes a lot of time, shopping, cooking, and prep. This is especially true with growing kids who need nutrients. Since he clearly isn't very good at cooking and has a lot on his plate being a single parent, the best thing for him would be to let the vegan thing go and maybe bake them some chicken every so often.
Agree 100% wth all of this.

• Heart
Even if he isn't prepared to go the whole hog (no pun intended) perhaps they could go vegetarian? It would be easier to get the nutrients they need with milk, cheese and eggs.

• Heart
Twice I have seen Kyle and the kids around the fire. Once when they went to the campsite and another when they had a power cut. Is it just me that raises an eyebrow when he lets the kids near the fire?

• Heart
Kyle posted a video about grief and anger. His "um"s really stick out to me now since Messy Bessie mentioned them 😂. I think he's around 4 per minute now 🥱 This video Kyle enlightens us on how to deal with grief. Of course he ALWAYS makes certain to include the obligatory ,"Jenny was really good at I'm going to take a break and we'll come back to".... Or how a "quick activity" he'll step outside and garden for 10 minutes. I call bullshit on all of his advice - not that it's fully terrible advice, I simply don't believe this is how he copes. He seems to cope by -spending $ and/or retreats to Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

They aren't vegetarian they are vegan. And they can eat tofu, nuts, vegan cheese, legumes etc.
I'm sure that there are plenty of options to choose from especially in California where many people choose a vegan lifestyle. Kyle has said that the kids can make up their own minds on non vegan food choices when it comes to events or parties...Vegan food has come a long way and there seems to be a vegan option for most everything. Out of all of their issues their diet is the least concerning to me.
---

They got VEGAN donuts! There are vegan options to everything. It looks like Kyle made a mistake with the bread crumbs though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2