Jenny Apple #6 Thousands of issues but never one tissue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even watching the videos anymore, just here to puke-react to the posts about him, LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to the big thing that was going on in the background? Last mention was when he got a text at Disney and seemed somewhat negative about what was said.

Reactions: 6
Is he planning on emailing them to her in the outer darkness?
He's got to be taking the piss!
He said he was watching their wedding video, in which they had written their own vows. It reminded him of how much he loved giving her cards, and realized he hasn’t written a letter to her in a while. So the whole video was pretty much him reading his letter to us. It was all the usual things he says about her, how perfect, etc. and how much he misses her and how much the kids miss her. He included pictures as he was reading it. It was meant to be very emotional.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Gee poor Kryle, imagine having to raise kids as a single parent AND have f##cking cancer, that's my reality and l keep up with the household chores, cook nutritious meals, care for the kids and deal with my appointments all on my own. That does not make me a super hero that just makes him.look like the twit he is.
---

I understand he has a laundry service and a house cleaner. Perhaps he should spend less time on YT and more time focusing on his ?job and his children's needs.
All credit to you, I can't imagine how tough that must be for you and yet there you are, doing all of it with grace and dignity. Kyle is a creep, grasping on to the latest farcical video idea to keep the dollars rolling in. Over on Instagram he was talking about going to Starbucks and receiving the wrong coffee. The employee offered him an additional drink, free of charge, and he was beaming, saying "who doesn't love a freebie". He actually makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Kyle’s new video came out a few hours ago. He was talking about this network of friends he made through his Bible study. He said he’s a very sociable person. The last part of the video, their power went out. So he took Winnie and Ellis and the dogs, and made a Bon fire in the backyard. He said the kids are the happiest they have ever been since Jenny died.

• Haha
  • Sick
Kyle’s new video came out a few hours ago. He was talking about this network of friends he made through his Bible study. He said he’s a very sociable person. The last part of the video, their power went out. So he took Winnie and Ellis and the dogs, and made a Bon fire in the backyard. He said the kids are the happiest they have ever been since Jenny died.
You mean they were happy somewhere but Disney? Surely not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad he can see that being with their dad at home can bring the kids joy without buying toys or dresses or going to Disneyland.

So that guy got the evil eyes for having in cigarette in the car park next but kyles lit a fire in the garden double standards much. Jenny probably told him to do it 🙄. Glad the kids enjoyed it though bless them 🥰

• Heart
Like her or not, MK made a great point, what happened to all the "family and friends" that Jenny and Kyle had to make a YT channel for to keep them "updated"??

---
I couldn't help but add this pathetic comment 🤮 and by "GREAT PARENT" judyragen3892 means CHILD EXPLOITER.
Screenshot_20240419_000637_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Is he planning on emailing them to her in the outer darkness?
He's got to be taking the piss!
We both know that this type of video will pull on heart strings. If Kyle feels the need to write letters to Jenny by way of getting his thoughts and feelings out on paper then so be it, whatever helps him cope. The fact that Kyle feels a need to write a letter to Jenny and speak his words out loud while he is recording? It tells me its not for his benefit, its to pull on heart strings. Does it work? Looking at the comments I would say it does work.
---
So that guy got the evil eyes for having in cigarette in the car park next but kyles lit a fire in the garden double standards much. Jenny probably told him to do it 🙄. Glad the kids enjoyed it though bless them 🥰
Great spot.
Yes how dare that cigarette smoker walk anywhere near Kyle & Jenny. According to them, the reason lung cancer research is underfunded is because of the stigma attached to cigarette smoking.

We both know that this type of video will pull on heart strings. If Kyle feels the need to write letters to Jenny by way of getting his thoughts and feelings out on paper then so be it, whatever helps him cope. The fact that Kyle feels a need to write a letter to Jenny and speak his words out loud while he is recording? It tells me its not for his benefit, its to pull on heart strings. Does it work? Looking at the comments I would say it does work.
---

Great spot.
Yes how dare that cigarette smoker walk anywhere near Kyle & Jenny. According to them, the reason lung cancer research is underfunded is because of the stigma attached to cigarette smoking.
The stigma THEY attach to cigarette smoking!!

Kyle’s newest video is up! Can’t wait up watch it lol jk

• Sick
Kyle’s newest video is up! Can’t wait up watch it lol jk
Is it another "vegan" meal with animal products? I remember when Josh from the POG family started cooking videos, it was the beginning of the end for his channel.

• Heart
Why on earth does he use that as the thumbnail? Not an attractive or inviting thing to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kryle cooked a meal for his undernourished, anaemic children..... Spaghetti, olive oil, garlic and parsley, that should help them grow big and strong. Mind you he hid outside and ate a big bag of dill pickle kettle chips as an appetiser so it was a carb on carb with a side of carbs day for the chubby cheque chaser.

• Haha
  • Sick