Jenny Apple #3 Dying for $$$?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that her doctors aren't talking about TPN with her. Truly, I don't understand.
I also think they opened the slot for her because people know who she is. Sigh.

Reactions: 10
That's interesting, mayday mayday! They talked about it being a pill but they didn't mention the radiotherapy but that doesn't rule this out.

The drug they mention is also called Tagrisso and that's what Ivory was on, even in her last weeks, in hospice, for her EFGR Stage 4 lung cancer. Her Youtube channel is still up - "Ivory's Diary" - she died at age 40 on May 2. She was on double doses of this drug towards the end.
Thank you for this information. Very interesting. I followed Ivory. She was a hero and an inspiration. As was her husband and children. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just noticed that Jenny went from non-stop touching her hair to non-stop touching her bald head.

Anyway, my suggestion for next thread's title is "Jenny Apple: terminally shallow". 💁🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can't believe that her doctors aren't talking about TPN with her. Truly, I don't understand.
I also think they opened the slot for her because people know who she is. Sigh.
I think her team has recommended TPN but they are refusing it. saying she is eating etc when she clearly isnt. Just like TT would show food on video but never show herself eating it. I actually think they are refusing a lot of supports offered to her. She uses the manual wheelchair on camera again as kyle got criticized for being lazy or selfish having her use the scooter. Pretty sure they are staging what they want us or the COH team to see. We can see through this all if in healthcare. I actually dislike Kyle now as he has become a smug know it all. He isnt dying and he is making sutpre he has as much cash as possible for the future. Cue lavish trips and home renos. Jenny is dying, leaving her kids and out of it most of the days. Kyle is the pupoet master here. He reveals his shrewdness with each passing day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just noticed that Jenny went from non-stop touching her hair to non-stop touching her bald head.

Anyway, my suggestion for next thread's title is "Jenny Apple: terminally shallow". 💁🏼
As much as I love Tears and Ears I guess it's time to link the new title to her "terminally ill" titles on her videos. If "terminally shallow" seems too harsh we can consider "terminally special" as she and Kyle have repeatedly said how her Team thinks she's special. No dear - you're no more precious than any other cancer patient.

Reactions: 10
The way Jenny and Kyle talk about her "team" at COH has always irked me. It's like they think the doctors and nurses are personally invested. Are Jenny and Kyle really this naive? They fail to realize that this is their job and that cancer is a big money maker. The doctor calls Jenny just to say hello. The nurses "had giddy smiles on their face and they've been trying so hard." Okay, but getting patients into clinical trials is literally their job. That's what they are there to do. And maybe this is the cynic in me but I doubt they had genuine giddy smiles on their faces. I don't think having one of their hundreds of dying patients approved for a trial is going to make them giddy with happiness. That is just a regular day for them. Jenny and Kyle act like the team does these things out of the goodness of their heart.

And did Kyle really compare chemo to the teacups at Disneyland? That's the best analogy you could come up with? That man is a child.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't Sarah trying to get into a clinical trial right before her death? She also had shingles right at the end.

I guess CoH is going for all the publicity it can get from the terminal social media star. Unless this is an end of life clinical trial then it's sad someone with a better quality of life didn't get that spot.

Still wish @Saydee was here to chime in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They seem to go shopping A LOT. I disagree with buying the children whatever they want, whenever. First hand I have seen the consequences of buying/gifting material items when sad. My sibling and I lost our parents young. I was 11 but I started to fill my time with helping with a farm. My sibling was happier going shopping. And family, friends gave in. This behavior has lasted 25 years. They're sad? Spend $. Hard day? Spend $. They value gifts over love. I'm not saying Ellis and Winnie are going to be this way, it's just such an unhealthy coping mechanism to spend, spend, spend. One that Kyle and Jenny each seem to have as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They did say that she hasn't been accepted into the trial for sure but with all this publicity, there is no way they would deny her. I can just imagine the phone calls to COH from her viewers complaining.

I don't understand having the chemo plan and then a day later changing it to the trial. Did her team just hear about this trial or did they think she wouldn't qualify so they didn't mention it to her and now she has miraculously qualified?

Reactions: 7
They did say that she hasn't been accepted into the trial for sure but with all this publicity, there is no way they would deny her. I can just imagine the phone calls to COH from her viewers complaining.

I don't understand having the chemo plan and then a day later changing it to the trial. Did her team just hear about this trial or did they think she wouldn't qualify so they didn't mention it to her and now she has miraculously qualified?
Nothing has ever made much sense about Jenny and her team and their decisions. Maybe that was the plan. Her minions will bombard CoH with emails, phone calls, etc until they put her in the trial.

And OMG! She's achieved the ultimate scary pathetic thumbnail.

They're basically chasing treatments at this point. Her condition is incurable. The drug may add a few months, it may not. But she looks skeletal. Why not put her on TPN? She's clearly not able to take in enough food. Her strict vegan lifestyle is not helping either. I think Kyle is reading our comments because he spent some time addressing people who are questioning the treatment chase they are on. I think cachexia has set in for Jenny. In late stage cancer, the person simply doesn't feel hungry. The body is using all of its resources to keep major organs functioning. It doesn't have the energy to digest food.

Reactions: 11
They're basically chasing treatments at this point. Her condition is incurable. The drug may add a few months, it may not. But she looks skeletal. Why not put her on TPN? She's clearly not able to take in enough food. Her strict vegan lifestyle is not helping either. I think Kyle is reading our comments because he spent some time addressing people who are questioning the treatment chase they are on. I think cachexia has set in for Jenny. In late stage cancer, the person simply doesn't feel hungry. The body is using all of its resources to keep major organs functioning. It doesn't have the energy to digest food.
This new trial will be amazing if it works. Since she already had the proton therapy for her LMD how would they even determine if the trial helped or it was just the proton therapy. I would think such recent proton therapy would definitely keep her out of the trial.

And how could CoH not even know if this trial even targets EXON 20.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.