Jenny Apple #3 Dying for $$$?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO the way Kyle talked about treatment made me think that they're doing a tik tok 6-9 month challenge. The doctors want to prove their 6-9 month opinion is wrong so let's throw whatever we can to beat the odds. Kyle can say what he wants but it isn't his body that will be going through chemo and whatever side effects there may be. I'm sure she wants to live as long as possible but the way Kyle said....no big deal, everything is fine....bothered me.
yep playing a game with quality of life to beat the 6-9 month challenge sounds more like their game not the professionals.
---
The sicker she gets the more $$$ will roll in.... for the children of course and by children l mean all 3 of them Kyle.
---

It's not the vegan lifestyle that's the problem it's the vegan choices the Apple's make, like you said the faux meat etc. Jessica and Brian Krock are plant based lifestyle and they are both very well nourished.
---

Just being the Princess you mean.
---
Almost time for a new thread. Are we all for "Tears and Ears"? I don't know how to start one but let's agree on a title for the next.
great title.

Reactions: 4
Something is not adding up. Jenny looks terrible. She's increasingly gaunt, thin, fatigued & so gorked on pain meds she doesn't know what day it is. I cannot believe they are offering her chemo. Physical Therapy is about 3 months too late. There are missing pieces to this puzzle.

Reactions: 11
Something is not adding up. Jenny looks terrible. She's increasingly gaunt, thin, fatigued & so gorked on pain meds she doesn't know what day it is. I cannot believe they are offering her chemo. Physical Therapy is about 3 months too late. There are missing pieces to this puzzle.
Exactly! She can't even talk or think or eat or walk but they are going to try two new chemos. Either she acts drastically different at her doctor appointments and they told the"team" her Youtube videos are just performance art or CoH isn't an amazing cancer facility and is just chugging chemo down hopeless cases.

Not sure about the shakes but how do you do chemo when in this condition?
I venture to say it would be unethical to offer treatment to anyone with such a poor Performance Status. We have a surgical oncologist at work who gives his patients his "hallway test". If the patient can walk down the hallway of the clinic unassisted, turn around and walk back without having symptoms like severe shortness of breath, then he clears the patient for surgery. No walk ... no surgery. And normally our oncologists will not treat patients who are wheelchair bound and malnourished (based on albumin level) unless it's something like emergency palliative care like radiation to stop a patient from bleeding out. Something's just not adding up with Jenny's scenario.
---
Almost time for a new thread. Are we all for "Tears and Ears"? I don't know how to start one but let's agree on a title for the next.
Now I've got the 80's band name Tears for Fears stuck in my head. Tears for Fears with Ears. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she's doped up on meds but just the fact that she needs so many meds means she is deteriorating. And she is just plain gaunt now, not healthily slim as she was pre cancer. He cheekbones are prominent, arms and shoulders thin, neck thin, can't walk, isn't taking in enough food or fluids, seems out of it most of the time. It's very sad but she seems to be nearing the end. More chemo? That is crazy, to me. And to both the lungs and the brain? How can she possibly tolerate it? At some point it's time to accept the inevitable.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Speaking of “Tears and Ears” it’s about time for the Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland which Kyle bought tickets for. I wonder if he’ll drag Jenny there. I doubt it since she can’t really ride any rides. He doesn’t need someone with a disability pass for a ticketed event, though a mobility device would help with wait times. Maybe he’ll drag his sad, grieving children there. Who knows? He’s the king of poor judgment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess palliative care chemotherapy is a hot topic. Lots of studies about chemo even in the last 30 days of life.

This one is interesting..

"Best practices for management of advanced cancer are of global health concern, particularly in developing countries [1]. When curative strategies are exhausted, the focus of cancer care shifts to maintenance of quality of life (QOL) and extension of survival [2]. Studies indicate that – 20 to 50% of patients with advanced cancers receive chemotherapy (CT) towards end of life with the aims of extending survival and improving QOL [3–5]. Such rigorous treatment strategies may contribute to death in non-preferred environments such as the intensive care unit (ICU), incurring additional costs for care that is often futile and that may also diminish QOL in the patients’ final days. Intensive medical management at end of life may also limit the opportunity for patients to receive hospice services, supportive care that focuses on enhancing comfort and promoting quality of life when facing death [6]."

I know she's doped up on meds but just the fact that she needs so many meds means she is deteriorating. And she is just plain gaunt now, not healthily slim as she was pre cancer. He cheekbones are prominent, arms and shoulders thin, neck thin, can't walk, isn't taking in enough food or fluids, seems out of it most of the time. It's very sad but she seems to be nearing the end. More chemo? That is crazy, to me. And to both the lungs and the brain? How can she possibly tolerate it? At some point it's time to accept the inevitable.
Yes, to this!

It does seem as though Kyle is pushing the doctors for more treatment. This is really about him, in my opinion, because he sees himself as being a hero, savior, Prince Charming. 😂 He’s addicted to that mentality, egged on by the idiots in the comment section. Being a co-dependent, dysfunctional couple, Jenny supports his misguided identity. Meanwhile, he’s not really taking care of things that really matter like checking for car safety issues, getting his kids proper nutrition. Even Jenny’s nutrition! She should be drinking Gatorade or something with electrolytes at the very least. He’s not really concerned with keeping her alive, just with the appearance of his role as the hero.

He’s going to be a terrible single parent. I agree with whoever said before that he’ll probably find a new spouse in single parent support group. Someone exactly like Jenny, helpless, looking for a gay best friend.

• Sick
  • Haha
Every month they keep her alive is another 10 to 20k in Youtube money and donations. Hope we don't end up with a Weekend at Bernie's situation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Kyle mentioned receiving physical therapy at home so she can get around better. It sounds like she's using the wheelchair at home now and not just outside the house so she has really gotten weaker and more tired. I don't know why he made such a large bowl of the chicken, broccoli and rice. She looked like she could barely lift the fork to her mouth.

Kyle mentioned receiving physical therapy at home so she can get around better. It sounds like she's using the wheelchair at home now and not just outside the house so she has really gotten weaker and more tired. I don't know why he made such a large bowl of the chicken, broccoli and rice. She looked like she could barely lift the fork to her mouth.
I assume it was fake chicken? I just can't watch her videos anymore.

Reactions: 7
I think the food bowl was just for viewers to see what a wonderful husband Kyle is and for members of her team watching to think that she’s eating. They never show her actually eating. I’m wondering what you guys eat for dinner that you think this was a big bowl of food. 😂 That was the same size bowl her children were eating from and had literally two tiny pieces of broccoli with maybe 1 1/4 cups of rice with fake chicken. I’m assuming this was her only attempt at eating for the whole day, as well. Even if she’d eaten the entire bowl, she would still need to be burning fat stores to survive. I’m starting to think that they are planning TPN, as opposed to just IV hydration. That’s the only way I think they can justify giving her chemo. I think Kyle has probably offered to pay out of pocket (with Jenny’s money) and they are finding ways to keep her above a certain functional level to justify treatment with the insurance company. I believe the physical therapy is for the same reasons, keeping her from the absolute worst functional level which is bedridden and incontinent. In hopes of making himself look more the hero, Kyle has mentioned that he has to help her go to the bathroom.

There’s no way she walks anywhere when she can’t even get from her scooter onto basically a child’s ride at Disneyland.

Physical therapy is just to help her get in and out of the wheelchair occasionally. I don’t mean this to be a dig against insurance companies or US healthcare. I think these videos are really a facade. She said in the last one, before going to the car after her appointment, that she wanted to show viewers her walking. They did not show that, nor have they shown her walking for a long time.

They show her with a bowl of food, but never eating or even chewing. They show her in still photos standing, but never walking from the wheelchair to the photo spot or being stood up.

The home healthcare nurse and physical therapist will have a much clearer picture of her real functional ability very soon and that will be used to determine how long she is given chemo or other treatments. Even if Kyle offers to pay for treatments they won’t be given from any reputable providers for much longer.

They can’t force her to go from palliative to hospice. Right now she’s still oriented enough to make her own decisions, but not for much longer. Kyle will keep her alive as long as possible so he doesn’t have to go back to work.

These cancer vloggers often get to the point that they don’t want to talk about how bad things are because of the “haters.” It’s some kind of ego thing. Kyle says the scan results don’t matter and tries to gloss over them. I’m shocked at how many people in the comments think the scan results were positive.

Sorry for the endless comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A grown man in his mid-30s wearing Disney merch every day is kind of sad to me.
Let me guess, you're not a millennial. Totally normal nowadays. They cosplay, watch anime, watch cartoons, go to comic conventions etc. Thirty is the new 12. 😂
---
Ok so, I used to be vegan back in the day. If it's done right, it can be healthy. However, Jenny's not in a position to be doing that kind of planning right now. Her body is shutting down, and she can barely eat enough as it is. So if she's only eating one little meal a day, she needs to be eating food that's jam-packed with nutrients. I mentioned eggs before since they are a superfood that offers tons of nutrition without being necessarily unethical. I bet she could find someone with backyard chickens who would be willing to give/sell her some eggs. Come on, it's a matter of life and death here. If Jenny and Kyle had a shred of sense, they'd be making sure she's getting all the nutrients she needs.💁🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t know what to make of all this. I can’t imagine poor Jenny going through more chemotherapy given her weak and frail condition. And if the team still had hopes of curing Jenny, then I don’t understand why they told her to tell Winnie and Ellis that she is dying. I’m no expert so I can’t say that it was wrong, but I feel some kind of way about that. I personally don’t think they should have told them when they did. I think it seemed pretty harsh to tell them she’s dying in a few months, but I don’t know psychology. It seems like the team first communicated that there was no hope and Jenny would only live for another 6-9 months, give or take. But now all of the sudden they are saying they want to prove that to be wrong. Which would be wonderful! But it doesn’t seem very realistic. I wonder what changed that they still want to aggressively fight the cancer. I truly wish them all the best. ❤

I don’t know what to make of all this. I can’t imagine poor Jenny going through more chemotherapy given her weak and frail condition. And if the team still had hopes of curing Jenny, then I don’t understand why they told her to tell Winnie and Ellis that she is dying. I’m no expert so I can’t say that it was wrong, but I feel some kind of way about that. I personally don’t think they should have told them when they did. I think it seemed pretty harsh to tell them she’s dying in a few months, but I don’t know psychology. It seems like the team first communicated that there was no hope and Jenny would only live for another 6-9 months, give or take. But now all of the sudden they are saying they want to prove that to be wrong. Which would be wonderful! But it doesn’t seem very realistic. I wonder what changed that they still want to aggressively fight the cancer. I truly wish them all the best. ❤
I am a broken record….
It is incomprehensible to me, Jenny has done NOTHING to build/maintain her physical and nutritional strength. This should have been fundamental to her health plan during her entire journey, IMO she is no role model or inspiration for those with any illness.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Me thinks so as well 👍
---
Speaking of “Tears and Ears” it’s about time for the Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland which Kyle bought tickets for. I wonder if he’ll drag Jenny there. I doubt it since she can’t really ride any rides. He doesn’t need someone with a disability pass for a ticketed event, though a mobility device would help with wait times. Maybe he’ll drag his sad, grieving children there. Who knows? He’s the king of poor judgment.
I had to Google what an Oogie Boogie Bash even is, glad you can keep up 👍
---
Every month they keep her alive is another 10 to 20k in Youtube money and donations. Hope we don't end up with a Weekend at Bernie's situation.
PMSL at this, they would if they could get away with it 😫😫
---
Now lm curious, Dani Cali mentioned Chicken? broccoli and rice and lm like fake Chook, you mentioned it, are they eating real food now? 🤔
---
I assume it was fake chicken? I just can't watch her videos anymore.
I just posted something similar, teach me to scroll on before commenting. I don't watch anymore either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't wanna jinx it for Jenny but... if you've watched Amanda, she was in a similar situation shortly before dying. She went on a fun trip, with oxygen + wheelchair and actually, she was more aware and less medicated than Jenny (in fact she was in pain) and yet only a week later if I remember well, she got pneumonia and died.
Yes and winter is on its way in her part of the world. Christmas is a long long way away.

Reactions: 6
I am a broken record….
It is incomprehensible to me, Jenny has done NOTHING to build/maintain her physical and nutritional strength. This should have been fundamental to her health plan during her entire journey, IMO she is no role model or inspiration for those with any illness.
Agreed Jenny has done nothing physically nor from a nutritional perspective her entire journey......... neither has TT and she looks amazing living on likkle nibbles of air fried hashbrowns so there's that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.