Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder why she picked a photo with her boy crying. She normally looks nice but the christening outfits(all of them) were a definite miss.

Reactions: 2
Its not the first time she's posted a family photo where she thinks she's ok and the rest are looking away.
It was her day not the kids day, sad reality that no matter what they have in future it will be her day not the kids!

bet she wishes her husband was a model she could dress. He must have money cause I don't see the attraction

Reactions: 3
You know those girls that just look at themselves in group photos and decide that's great even if everyone else looks awful? I presumed that's something you grow out of but there's Jin putting their 'first photo as a family of 5' while their little boy looks to be having a meltdown... Surely there was a casual snap taken at home over the last 2 months where he looks happy!?
And I don't want to hear that's the realities of life with kids, nothing about her insta is about portraying reality
Same last time …as long as she looks good!

For the vast majority of people, it has nothing to do with the sacrament and everything to do with the Big Day Out or with keeping Granny happy!
True! But with her especially everything is 100% about aesthetics and getting a good photo of ‘herself’!

Attachments

I did wonder why she picked a photo with her boy crying. She normally looks nice but the christening outfits(all of them) were a definite miss.
I think she was going for a Prince Louis type effort. Trying to be Kate Middleton again🙈

• Haha
I've just come across her posts now - waaaayyyy OTT. Like honestly - whose day is it - the kids or yours?!

I wonder does Lough Rynn hotel give every baby a gift if their christening is held there??..
No, they do not.

The meal after my child's christening was also held there. We were also given the menus with the name on it (most restaurants around here automatically do the same for christenings, communions, etc. It's a nice keepsake I guess or adds a little something to an occasion.) It was local to us, and suited both sides of the family. We only required two tables in the restaurant though, so I guess we weren't important enough to get gifts. The staff were lovely, the meal was lovely, but I would be put off from going again by the fact they made such a fuss over her. My money is as good as hers, if not better as it's harder earned.

Maybe it's because I only sent everyone a txt by way of invitation 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just going to post these for anyone unsure of current guidelines. Found these on the rsa and tulsa
Just to add to this, these are the absolute minimum guidelines, and just because you can forward face at a certain weight, it doesn't mean you have to.

Extended Rear Facing (ERF) is advised by experts, and RF is shown to be 500% safer than FF up to age 2, and still much safer beyond that too. In Sweden (a country renowned for it's child safety), the norm there is to RF to at least 4 or 5. The legal requirement in the UK is only to 15 months, but they are trying to change this.

Depending on the height and weight of the child, you can RF up to age 7 in some seats. Despite what many claim, it is actually more comfortable for a child to RF than FF, as their feet aren't left dangling, and they can see more out the back and side windows than looking into the back of a front seat. My child was in the 96 and 99 percentiles for height and weight, and can still RF perfectly at almost 4.

Just some added info for anyone not sure, and reading those weights and thinking they have to switch at a certain weight.

Added input, off topic but something people may not know... Car seats have expiry dates, and you also shouldn't ever buy a car seat second hand unless you can be absolutely guaranteed that it was never in a car crash.

Back to the Ali Queen...

So today at the moment I’m up with my three kids since half 6, I have to cook for them now, then football, swimming, do the grocery shopping, have about three loads of laundry to do, then playground with the kids, dinner, bath them all. Won’t get a minute to myself - basically a typical Saturday as a mammy.

Let’s see what mammy Jen gets up to… how many outfit changes and dresses she can flog and get changed into? Who minds the kids? Where will she eat out today? Her lifestyle is so fake and so not what a mother should be doing. I hope people following her don’t think any of this is actually possible without neglecting her family. Won’t be long now until get get the obligatory breakfast bacon in bed pic from her!

So today at the moment I’m up with my three kids since half 6, I have to cook for them now, then football, swimming, do the grocery shopping, have about three loads of laundry to do, then playground with the kids, dinner, bath them all. Won’t get a minute to myself - basically a typical Saturday as a mammy.

Let’s see what mammy Jen gets up to… how many outfit changes and dresses she can flog and get changed into? Who minds the kids? Where will she eat out today? Her lifestyle is so fake and so not what a mother should be doing. I hope people following her don’t think any of this is actually possible without neglecting her family. Won’t be long now until get get the obligatory breakfast bacon in bed pic from her!
The tea an half a slice of toast in bed! Like any mother can be hanging around in bed. I

im thinking the tea and half a slice of toast pic from bed, maybe a selfie video of her admiring herself before lunch out. The boy in white Prince George like clothes but left at home. And sure if we go wild altogether an oul walk around Laura lake!

Another fashion show attended yesterday in Galway and selling toothbrushes. Kids forgotten about again. It’s actually off the charts now how ridiculous she is

Reactions: 1
Where are her boobs in the latest picture? Sometimes she looks really chesty and this one not a boob to her name?

Reactions: 1
I see she is flat out with the Carrig Donn these days. Ah well, wouldn’t be her first time flogging Chinese tat I guess😂😂

Why is Sile Seoige up her ass when she literally came on complaining about new mums showing unrealistic lives.. make up on back into jeans etc (she was referring to Terrie and subsequently got blocked) a few months ago! Surely this one is even worse for it??

Reactions: 7
I know it's usually just cheap tat that she tries to flog but I still can't understand why these companies don't look through her list of "followers" and see how many she has very clearly paid for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.