Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d hope with three babies now her horror of a partner will start to show her the loyalty she deserves at last. His infidelities are a running joke among “the boys” he plays golf with apparently. I’m by no means a fan of hers, my cousin went to school with her and said she was the leader in her group of “mean girls”, and still is - but no woman deserves that. Ever.
I just have to ask….how, he is far from attractive ????

Reactions: 2
And there it is, the look at how thin I am one week on from twins. Not surprised with the miserable breakfast! Due date … she spent all year saying she was due in March 🙄

Reactions: 6
the only way she can feel
And there it is, the look at how thin I am one week on from twins. Not surprised with the miserable breakfast! Due date … she spent all year saying she was due in March 🙄
its the only way she probably can feel like shes better than anyone else.. and iv no doubt theres plenty of mammies looking at that feeling like crap... Why she has her head bobbed forward and her back hunched is beyond me... she stands for pics like the hunchback of Notre dame
Jennifer clearly has food issues anorexia or otherwise. Her mind must be crap, she has a whole team that she doesnt show to help out always.
how else can she be getting done up with twin babies and a toddler it doesnt happen for anyone actually raising their kids ..

Reactions: 4
She is very lucky, Its clear she has a lot of help on her door step.
Remember her type from secondary school. Always turned out immaculate. The mothers absolutely spoiling them in every way and reports of their rooms and en-suites (mommy put in an en-suite for them) absolutely filthy. The irony of putting so much time into their own appearance. Her mother seems to do everything and tag along on all the outings to mind.

I don’t think she’s an eating disorder

I’d hate a mother like Mary in my face every 3-5 mins

Reactions: 1
She had an eating disorder in the past . Might be passed that now .. and yes he is no oil painting, a rotten looking fella. I wish she d change her hair style .. it drives me nuts

I don’t think she’s an eating disorder

I’d hate a mother like Mary in my face every 3-5 mins
Handy to have her minding all the time behind the scenes all the same. Fella probably hates the mother being around so much though. She eats tiny portions well if she doesn’t. Only a few years ago she was a 10/12 …. You don’t just suddenly become that thin without drastic measures if you weren’t always naturally that thin.

I went to school with her and she was never considered tiny but she wasn’t massive either. I would have always put her at a comfortable size 10/12. Her sister would be on the smaller size and was defo closer to a 6/8. Jennifer wouldn’t have been known for having an unreal figure but she could carry anything she wore very well. As someone who has struggled with eating since I was a child it pains me to see someone evidently struggle but fail to acknowledge in a positive light.

I went to school with her and she was never considered tiny but she wasn’t massive either. I would have always put her at a comfortable size 10/12. Her sister would be on the smaller size and was defo closer to a 6/8. Jennifer wouldn’t have been known for having an unreal figure but she could carry anything she wore very well. As someone who has struggled with eating since I was a child it pains me to see someone evidently struggle but fail to acknowledge in a positive light.
What’s she like personality wise ? Nice person. ?

And she’s off!!! Babies barely out of the womb and she’s flogging rubbish as usual. She’s must be desperate for money. God help her. Starvation central, Noway she’s eating the food she’s posting.

Some dose she is . Nothing else to be doing. Spanx Spanx Spanx. Surprised the twins aren’t decked out in the Spanx

Reactions: 1
Got free stuff from Smyths already, how much more. Babies weren’t a week old and being pimped out for a playmat. She already had one like! She s already did the look how thin I am one week post twins post so now it’s back to sell sell sell.

Shes a dose. her kids will suffer. another self absorbed online sales woman with no regard for her kids privacy

The lemon dress she posted "perfect for a wedding guest or ladies day" €695 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

On what planet would you spend that????

Can you actually get told the gender at 32 weeks for twins? I thought even with a single the bigger the baby gets the harder it is. I reckon she knew the gender from early on. And could see the 💵 signs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.