Jennifer Wrynne #2 Funding her new gaff with affiliate links and selling her secondhand tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye must missed her hair appointment and forgot to borrow one of Jens dresses OR did she decide to go last minute to build her following from the great ‘Jens’ page …
I guess the latter 😅😂

Reactions: 1
Faye must missed her hair appointment and forgot to borrow one of Jens dresses OR did she decide to go last minute to build her following from the great ‘Jens’ page …
I guess the latter 😅😂
It’s tragic. Jen is a first class fake parasite but she’s stunning looking, no denying and then there’s poor oul Faye. Never saw anyone wearing white to a dinnerdance tbh. Such attention seekers anyway!

It’s tragic. Jen is a first class fake parasite but she’s stunning looking, no denying and then there’s poor oul Faye. Never saw anyone wearing white to a dinnerdance tbh. Such attention seekers anyway!
She’s in her “Bride era” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Faye’s dress was a long lost wear from H&M and she got so many msgs - not so many on the green blazer tho- staunch wearing the club colours or just no taste ..:: desperate…. Faye has Jens notions just not the dosh to back it up … poor pet🙄😂

I guess the latter 😅😂
I think Fayes hair drags her down alot, a lob would look lovely on her imo.

Reactions: 2
I'm patiently waiting for the exclusive rights for the wedding pics to be in OK magazine 😉

• Haha
WTF way is she standing? Gotta show off the Dior shoes! The state of these instahuns, the way they twist and turn their bodies for the right angle. Jesus but it would wear you!

Anyone see the Irish Times article on revenue watching the huns and tax liabilities for gifted stuff? Very interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.