Jennifer Wrynne #2 Funding her new gaff with affiliate links and selling her secondhand tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at her 3ish year old son dressed like Inspector Gadget with the trench coat 😂😂 Where do you even get a camel trench coat for a child that small 🤣🤣 Poor kids going to the playground in formalwear, those red tartan dresses are barely off the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she ever dressed any of them in a confortable clothes, joggers, leggings, hoodies..

Reactions: 3
She absolutely does, but she doesn’t show that on Instagram because she’s one of the ones aiming for absolute perfection on there and no hint of reality.

no phones out. Jen with her phone out!!!!!
on another note Tommy may be talented but my friend was a fan met him out one night she said hello Tommy, that was all didn't ask for a picture just hello, he was so rude and abrupt he lost a fan that night!

Kids so u suitable dressed where's their leggings and little colourful jackets.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Dying at her 3ish year old son dressed like Inspector Gadget with the trench coat 😂😂 Where do you even get a camel trench coat for a child that small 🤣🤣 Poor kids going to the playground in formalwear, those red tartan dresses are barely off the girls.
She dresses the kids like itinerants 🫣

Reactions: 5
The coat is just laughable. Fair enough if she likes dressing them up like Xmas day every Sunday but there’s nothing nice about the camel coat it’s hideous on the poor fella 🤣🤣🤣

The coat is just laughable. Fair enough if she likes dressing them up like Xmas day every Sunday but there’s nothing nice about the camel coat it’s hideous on the poor fella 🤣🤣🤣
It's the royal look she is going for.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
no phones out. Jen with her phone out!!!!!
on another note Tommy may be talented but my friend was a fan met him out one night she said hello Tommy, that was all didn't ask for a picture just hello, he was so rude and abrupt he lost a fan that night!

Kids so u suitable dressed where's their leggings and little colourful jackets.
He’s so so rude and snobby! Was a fan - now a hater. He’s so up himself!
---
Who brings cars / massive toys to the playground??

He’s so so rude and snobby! Was a fan - now a hater. He’s so up himself!
---
Who brings cars / massive toys to the playground??
Ya is there not enough in the play ground to play with. Never seen anyone bring there own toys to a playground 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I refuse to believe anyone genuinely asked a question about this awful outfit. Hair meeting her waist 🤮 Cardigan is grand but a white straight skirt with a slit in the middle, what am I missing 😳

Attachments

Can we please take a moment for Jennifer's photoshop skills 🤣🤣 so obvious 🙄
The dolls legs. I expect them to snap off at the hips.
---
I refuse to believe anyone genuinely asked a question about this awful outfit. Hair meeting her waist 🤮 Cardigan is grand but a white straight skirt with a slit in the middle, what am I missing 😳
Tbh it's one of her better outfits. Some are really awful. The hair is dreadful.

Colm wears the same suit, shirt and tie over and over and over....
This shocks me

• Sick
Her friend Faye who sounds exactly like her is also wearing white to this Dinner Dance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.