Jennifer Wrynne #2 Funding her new gaff with affiliate links and selling her secondhand tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #2 for Jennifer Wrynne, wannabe flogger from Leitrim.

Jenny seems to have an issue with inflated selling prices. Having owned A boutique in Powerscourt brimful of overpriced tat from Ali Express, she is now selling on her secondhand hats with a faux and heavily inflated original selling price. JenJen was disgusted when she was called out on this by a FB comment(screenshot below) on her car crash FB page, on which she ordinarily desperately links the same items over and over again with affiliate links in the hope that she might cover this month’s credit card bill. JenJen is no doubt fuming that she was called out by one of her peasant followers…… however will she afford the copper bath for the new gaff now🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thread #2 for Jennifer Wrynne, wannabe flogger from Leitrim.

Jenny seems to have an issue with inflated selling prices. Having owned A boutique in Powerscourt brimful of overpriced tat from Ali Express, she is now selling on her secondhand hats with a faux and heavily inflated original selling price. JenJen was disgusted when she was called out on this by a FB comment(screenshot below) on her car crash FB page, on which she ordinarily desperately links the same items over and over again with affiliate links in the hope that she might cover this month’s credit card bill. JenJen is no doubt fuming that she was called out by one of her peasant followers…… however will she afford the copper bath for the new gaff now🤣🤣🤣

Actually pathetic and so desperate to be selling her hats. Anyone who buys one off her is a fool! She clearly needs the money, anyone who was financially secure or had a bit of cop on would give them to charity or sell them and donate the funds. When the winter oil bill hits, what’s she going to be selling then? Her used socks?

Reactions: 2
Unhappy customer has struck again!

Hi All, I'm new to this forum though a long time lurker!!! I saw the earlier FB post and couldn't resist a nose. I'm utterly disillusioned by life at the moment and the lack of sincerity in anything. My 16 year old wants to be an influencer as if its a real job! Give me strength! Anyway Hi all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe the comment from earlier is deleted and this is it reposted. my internet isn't great so I could be wrong but I couldn't see the one from earlier.

I believe the comment from earlier is deleted and this is it reposted. my internet isn't great so I could be wrong but I couldn't see the one from earlier.
Yes, JenJen is spamming her page with her hat sale and that lady is commenting under every one of the posts. Her comments under earlier posts were deleted; I knew that they would be, that’s why I took a screenshot!

• Haha
She must have blocked her by now. surely there's an actual authority for this... marking products up to sell them for their original price "on sale"

She’s in for it it now … bad enough selling second hand but she had to inflate prices to justify 150 for effectively a second hand piece - that she admits herself she throws together in a rush - desperate for money … just waiting for it to come crashing down again and she will have to go back working for mammy and her 30k curtains

She’s in for it it now … bad enough selling second hand but she had to inflate prices to justify 150 for effectively a second hand piece - that she admits herself she throws together in a rush - desperate for money … just waiting for it to come crashing down again and she will have to go back working for mammy and her 30k curtains
Just shows you the neck of her. Does she not even consider people would remember what they paid. This is why she has a tattle page.

This one is unbelievable. The water is off, so going to town to buy some. Speaking of water here's a link to my friends water sport company!!! While I'm chatting to you here's the link to my jumper. Sell sell sell. That house won't buy itself!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This one is unbelievable. The water is off, so going to town to buy some. Speaking of water here's a link to my friends water sport company!!! While I'm chatting to you here's the link to my jumper. Sell sell sell. That house won't buy itself!
She has no shame. It’s so embarrassing.

QVC shopping channel - she’s the worst of them all at this stage. She’s no shame coz she’s making well over 2k a week!!

Here by these cheap look a like Manolo Blahniks peasants so that I can buy myself another real pair. 🙄🙄🙄
028E9289-802B-4CC2-BAA6-CE226425939B.jpeg

Here by these cheap look a like Manolo Blahniks peasants so that I can buy myself another real pair. 🙄🙄🙄View attachment 1492427
When will people wake up to her tit. She knows it’s gonna come crumbling down one day so she is flogging, flogging, flogging. Shameless. Is it the Pippa effect, buy her recommendations and I’ll be like her …. Eh no to be like her thou shalt eat toddler portions as meals.

Tea in the bottle of a toddler. Would be better giving the child milk or water
In fairness my toddler asks for tea and I give her a very diluted milky tea occasionally, monkey see monkey does so he prob demanded it and got it to avoid a scene! I have more issue with another ridiculous set of outfits on the show ponies … I mean twins!🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.