Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Didn’t even realise she had a thread, thought she would be too boring tbh, until she mentioned it on her stories tonight. Been following her for a while now, can’t believe how much weight she’s stacked on!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
At the end of a story yesterday she said she was half way through a bottle of wine🍷 and it was posted around 4pm...

drinking🍷at home in the afternoon with all they kids to watch🧐.

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they boys will be the same it's safety in numbers with her lot but if they boy's were on their own with no back up / siblings around they would be wetting themselves like fish out of water

Ferris6

Hmm 🤔 a toddler in the front seat.. that’s not even on a booster 😱 you utter bellend!!
And before any fan girls start I couldn’t give a shit that she’s on a private road .. a child must be seated and clicked in properly. Also put your bloody phone down when behind the wheel.

Attachments

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I've never really taken an interest in her kids but I will now or maybe I won't, depends when Jen makes her mind up 🙄

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's clearly not happy in her life ..Jen you chose to have a youth clubs amount of kids , get on with it and stop being lazy

Skylerbad

Well I totally unsubscribed to her channel recently as was absolutely FURIOUS at her recent content regarding reporting Dr. etc.... Noticed all only Happy Clappy comments too. Her attitude really got me infuriated and surely we all still need to be cautious regarding C19... Anyway also there seems to be major competition between her and Life of the Baldwins recently too........ah well
Well although Jen's channel and content is rubbish the Baldwin's is even worse the picture quality is the worst I have ever seen on any channel and her youngest two kids look like they need a good scrub .

louise1976

F my life…. Only said yesterday she would sell her soul for a freebie….. yes yet another ad in less then 25 Hours … 🤦🏻‍♀️

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The boys always do things like that to the dog , she must think it's just normal but it's not it's cruelty .

• Sad

vikky

She’s insuring the car in her name and having him as a additional driver when it’s his car and she won’t be driving it pretty sure this is fronting insurance which is illegal

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She has got a bad personality everyone is always wrong and she is right, her daughter has the same stinking attitude .