Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mistymoo

have you watched her stories? She knows who you are as you messaged her screenshots
I don't care if she knows or not I only said the truth she parades around thinking she's this big social influencer defying all covid rules blatantly saying she dosent care about covid no thought or regard for people who's family members have died from it. She's a rough and ready hillbilly😂nasty her reaction was hilarious saying she's getting views from everyone of the back of tattle 🤣put the camera down love and join the gym get a hobbie instead of putting your shit show of a life online. Jealous 😂of what a middle aged farmers wife with a cranky husband and a shit load of cows 😂😂pleeeease

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She seems very bitter she has only one daughter that's probably why she had all that litter of younger boys one after another hoping for another girl .

Jen we are all proud of our kids does that mean we need to share them online to strangers ?, you could still have vlogged for the memory's and kept them private like what Asher is doing ..Phil is a wimp allowing this.

How can you have the consent of kids under 10 ?? 🙄🤔

You are just storing up problems for your kids mental health the older they get doing YT good luck to you, you will need it .

Last edited:

Allybonga

This is the problem with her and this is why she never has ‘friends’ for longer than 2 minutes. I don’t know if it’s past experience or what, but she has such a chip on her poisonous shoulder!
she falls out with everyone and so agressive. she lies in her vlogs as she was never at Uni doing midwife training either. Lies, lies lies lol

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wonder if that was a back handed dig at Kayleigh with the intro to the vlog her huge teenager and the other boy splashing in the puddles ? come on Jen we know you would have been going mad normally at that but it was just done purposely for the camera

And I know loads that are on setraline and are stick thin .

Mistymoo

At first I taught she was OK but she gets on my nerve constantly banging on about covid and masks so she can take her brood to these camping parks etc she needs to put the camera down and look after the toddlers when she's driving instead of being stuck to the camera the husband seems abit dull and he spoke to her like crap in a few past vlogs she's not the worst but abit boring

Wood79

Chatty Member
She hasn't done a you tube video for a long while, maybe decided to stop.. probably for the best if so...

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if her oldest is failing that many theory tests and struggles to retain his attention that much, should he even be driving? He might be alright around the villages but there’s so many distractions on the road. I’m sure it won’t be long after he passes that he’ll write a car off.

Secondly, I find it so odd that the girls she looks after are allowed to be shared on her channel. Why would you want your kids shared with any potential weirdos on a channel that you have no control over? Then again, I don’t even agree with schools / nurseries that have Facebook pages and share photos of the children

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Never mind the weight😂she's a nasty mouth on her very aggressive and nasty just because people are voicing there opinion she's that niave to think that if you put yourself online your going to get critism 👋
have you watched her stories? She knows who you are as you messaged her screenshots

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes she is lazy you can see she just cba yet she choose to have all they kids one after another, and anything she does do with them is just for content

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What kind of mother allows their kid to get near a washing capsule ? Obviously done deliberately for content !

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she's ruined her channel associating with kayleigh and the con ..she could have got middle/upper class viewers with her being a farmer , how on earth is she friends with them ?

She still exploits the kids all over Insta

Ferris6

I cannot stand this woman! The way she smacks her lips together. The way her baps are always swinging everywhere. Telling peeps she has teens when she only has one.. yes one! The way she moans about lockdown and yet travels miles to meet with others and they don’t social distance. Her spending... her ads ... her gifted crap... and lastly her nostrils they bug me (I swear they are bigger than Fearne Cottons!) She whinges constantly 😡

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"A big family is a blessing" yet she spends most of her time moaning about everything ..you wouldn't be without your kids Jen but come on let's be honest here it is a lot easier with only a couple of kids rather than a blood youth club amount

Reactions: 2