Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mistymoo

Didn’t even realise she had a thread, thought she would be too boring tbh, until she mentioned it on her stories tonight. Been following her for a while now, can’t believe how much weight she’s stacked on!
Never mind the weight😂she's a nasty mouth on her very aggressive and nasty just because people are voicing there opinion she's that niave to think that if you put yourself online your going to get critism 👋

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm not keen on her either she exploits her kids but her house is a dam sight better than kayleighs , it's still overcrowded though

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
every think is just false i reckon she think she some sort of Amanda Owen the shepardess well not a chance!

her vlog the other day refurred to you i think. it went on abot nostrals etcc and wait. apology for spel mistakes my english not so good
Before I joined this thread people were saying about her nostrils lol , if she doesn't want people talking she should stop sharing and exploiting her kids .

Skylerbad

I don’t think she can get pregnant again she’s on medication for mental health and it’s made her put on weight
It won't be the medication overweight people always use that as a excuse , it's her lack off exercise and over eating that's causing the weight gain .
I don’t think she can get pregnant again she’s on medication for mental health and it’s made her put on weight