Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but, 15 years needing a marriage/family therapist?!

Something ain't right

Reactions: 4
She's been oversharing far too much the past couple of days, it's quite uncomfortable.

Reactions: 7
Even if you're not using one all the time, I think having one full stop is wild. One so regular that they know you and you can just call up. That's a dysfunctional family/marriage

I've seen a therapist once, for about 4 months. I'd probably go back to them if I needed to, but I'd never say 'I have a therapist'. And I'd be genuinely concerned if I needed to keep seeing one, especially about my family or relationship

Reactions: 2
Desperately hanging on to her marriage because Scott has one foot in some 25 year old FA’s futon.

Reactions: 5
To discuss some family stuff…

Like what? Where you’re spending thanksgiving this year?!

No wonder her kids ask to not be included in trips or on the socials very often. Mommy overshares way too much of their business.

Maybe each session tackles a new "adventure" he's been on? Talk through some family stuff? Says to me that the family isn't constantly shouting "Jen's Awesome". I think she's the one who needs to be there, but on her own.

Reactions: 1
I remember her saying that her son and his girlfriend were moving 6 hours away. She sometimes travels with 1 son and the third is never seen. They're not handling empty nest syndrome well.

I remember her saying that her son and his girlfriend were moving 6 hours away. She sometimes travels with 1 son and the third is never seen. They're not handling empty nest syndrome well.
How's that even an issue? Happens everywhere every day.

Reactions: 3
Oh fuck off, how bloody patronising. And way to lump everyone together.

Reactions: 5
Yes, because just because it’s Pride month and Jen says so, they won’t have to deal with hateful assholes. Or go to work. Just party all month.

She is never without a drink and I’m sorry but those kids look goofy af
They all look very free spirited to me with tattoos, long hair, colourful clothes. It must just grind her gears that they’re not pretty clean cut Gap/J Crew types dressing in shades of brown, blue and beige like her. I salute these young people in their pursuit of pushing their mom’s buttons!

Reactions: 3
She's taking this way too far now. This ain't about how good of an ally you are. Do you want a rainbow coloured cookie, Jen?

Why do I get the impression she wouldn't give a shiny shit about LGBTQ stuff if she didn't have a gay child?

She's trying way too hard, complete 'I have gay sons so I can't be homophobic and I'm right'.

Newsflash Jen, not all lgbtq+ people are the same, think the same or have the same experiences. We certainly don't need a self righteous woman speaking on our behalf

This is the same as when white people tell other people what's racist on behalf of other minority sections of society

Complete white saviour complex

Oh fuck off, how bloody patronising. And way to lump everyone together.

View attachment 2937696
What exactly will this serious fighting be? She going to do MMA with some hateful rednecks or neo Nazis?
---
The one son she only covered his face, not cropped him out, so he's still there. Also, WTF with the glass garage door in a room?

Ugh also, what a harmful stereotype that all the lgbtq+ people will take time off , party and relax. Some party at a pride event, some don't and some don't even mark pride month. But what the vast majority do is still continue to work, pay their bills and look after their family

I bet the only gay people she knows are her sons.

And world renown author Adam Hattan