Jemma McGowan #8 Light a candle & let us pray, Tracy stalks tattle day after day 👋🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry for your loss

Reactions: 1
My sister in law messaged me about the birthday post. We’ve never spoken about Jemma before and I was expecting “isn’t it heartbreaking” no no “that’s nothing but an advert and it’s absolutely disgusting”
We are not alone in our thoughts

Reactions: 2
Sure dressmeboutique raised enough money to cover their Christmas
They are not a family that need money the one thing they need sadly they don’t have
I dread to think how the children will be in later life will they know the meaning of family before money sadly I can’t see it.

Are we still keeping this thread going ?
maybe about slime ball still using his dead wife’s image to flog tat and where’s that other Hallion gone that sells the fake stuff ?

Are we still keeping this thread going ?
maybe about slime ball still using his dead wife’s image to flog tat and where’s that other Hallion gone that sells the fake stuff ?
Maybe slime ball needs his own thread now!

Have heard so many tragic stories of people with cancer dying within a few weeks or month the last few weeks! None of them used it as a money making opportunity like the McGowans!

Reactions: 4
Maybe slime ball needs his own thread now!

Have heard so many tragic stories of people with cancer dying within a few weeks or month the last few weeks! None of them used it as a money making opportunity like the McGowans!
I was actually thinking about this yesterday!

Yes and also, he needs his own

Reactions: 5
Totally agree maybe Include handbag doll Botox Tracy and fried breid

Reactions: 4
It’s not right to be using her picture to sell things and for a tenner throw the god damn thing in the bin

Reactions: 6
I’ve reported the page I don’t know how many times but nothings ever done. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 3
Who did you report it to so we can follow suit ?
If you go onto her page and hit the three dots on the top right then select report. I’ve reported under various things “false information” “fraud” “pretending to be someone else” but nothings ever done. There doesn’t seem to be an option for “using dead account holders pictures to make money”