Jemma McGowan #6 All these GFM care to explain? Ignore the questions and cry about champagne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because it was Laura’s funeral today that’s the only time since she died I’ve seen Jemma post something about Laura.

Reactions: 2
Another day … another opportunity to rinse another hairdresser 💇‍♀️
VIP treatment coffee and curls 😂

Where is her mate Jude Mitchell at today … the one she did the overpriced brush & clip tin collab with 😂

Reactions: 1
She gets out and about more than me- the nails, tan and hair, I wouldn’t have the time, she’s on another level that one, living the high life.

Reactions: 10
Isnt she supposed to be dying? Wouldn't she rather spend her time with her children than wearing ridiculous wigs, Elton johns sunglasses and prancing through clothes shops?

Reactions: 6
Isnt she supposed to be dying? Wouldn't she rather spend her time with her children than wearing ridiculous wigs, Elton johns sunglasses and prancing through clothes shops?
Exactly what I came to say. Where are her non school age kids!? She never sounds time with the littlest one

Reactions: 4
Her makeup is terrible. For gods sake, tone it down woman. You look like a clown.

I don’t understand why a dying woman wants to eat lunch and shoe shop. Maybe that’s just me I’d spend every waking second with my children. Making memories, scrapbooks everything. Soaking it all in. This is not normal.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why a dying woman wants to eat lunch and shoe shop. Maybe that’s just me I’d spend every waking second with my children. Making memories, scrapbooks everything. Soaking it all in. This is not normal.
I think grift is her main purpose now, and she is so used to it she just carries on. It does make me sad how little time she spends with her little ones.

duck off Jemma with your free hotel stays and “I only go out once a week bollocks”. I had major surgery last week and even with a freebie I couldn’t leave the house. You are supposed to be worse than me with your stage 4 and constant morphine. I need morphine to get out of bed in the morning and then can’t move for the rest of the day.

I don’t get out of PJ’s, makeup can piss right off and I am lucky if I even brush my hair. I just don’t believe you and am so mad right now.

Yeah, I am not terminal but you seem to be able to do everything while I can do nothing. I smell a rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did yous see who's modelling now for that solesister shop in Coalisland? Noone other than the EX "boutique" partner Joanne.

• Wow
  • Haha
Did yous see who's modelling now for that solesister shop in Coalisland? Noone other than the EX "boutique" partner Joanne.
Well now ain’t that ironic …

She’s definitely reading her with her lasted quote on stories

@the girl with red hair Jude Mitchell’s appears to be the flavour of the month

Laughing at her JemHow section of the boutique website… maybe you should have elaborated Jemma and said how much you actually have been given from all the fundraisers especially those not through the GFM and about all the endless gifted items breaks away etc

Stop trying to pull on heartstrings … you ain’t making memories with your kids when you are swanning about the country like lady muck having days out and nights away

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sh
Does she just pick up these friends🙈 new one now, girl from Derry, away lunching with her
I’m starting to think she must hold ‘friend’ recruitment drives over DMs 😂

Want to come chauffeur me about the country and take me to lunch/shopping/beauty treatments in exchange for a mention … apply here now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sh

I’m starting to think she must hold ‘friend’ recruitment drives over DMs 😂

Want to come chauffeur me about the country and take me to lunch/shopping/beauty treatments in exchange for a mention … apply here now
Also in the fine print - it's compulsory to buy me a gift at every lunch and pick up the tab.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a long time lurker here but can't hold it any longer, another 'child free meal'/night away, what a selfish cow she is. 🤬 Those poor kids aren't a priority to her at all. Who the hell would decide to spend time away from their kids when they're dying??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.