Jemma McGowan #6 All these GFM care to explain? Ignore the questions and cry about champagne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone with a medical background or experience explain how someone can appear to show improvement like Jemma has? What would happen in terms of her syringe driver whenever she’s away from home?

Reactions: 2
5905988B-0D85-462D-BEC1-F81194C62033.jpeg

---
I’ve said this before. Syringe driver does not always mean palliative/end of life care. I hope I’m wrong but her presentation indicates that it’s a pain management tool. Suits the narrative for her to be vague about its purpose. Again, genuinely hope I’m wrong

Reactions: 9
People often rally round for a few days or weeks before hitting the end of life stage. She does look very unwell despite her gallivanting.

Reactions: 3
The £400k beauty and big C Mexico go fund me (seeing she didn’t make it to Mexico?) Is apparently going to her favourite charities. This isn’t what people donated towards and where’s the accountability. That was £400k in the last month alone, there were other GFMs in 2022 raising over £100k. Mexico is a complete scam, to even a girl as Ill as her the idea that she could attend and be treated when it was as obvious as the nose on your face that she was in her last days and sadly no treatment was going to help, never mind the logistics of flying to Mexico so ill.

Reactions: 11
The £400k beauty and big C Mexico go fund me (seeing she didn’t make it to Mexico?) Is apparently going to her favourite charities. This isn’t what people donated towards and where’s the accountability. That was £400k in the last month alone, there were other GFMs in 2022 raising over £100k. Mexico is a complete scam, to even a girl as Ill as her the idea that she could attend and be treated when it was as obvious as the nose on your face that she was in her last days and sadly no treatment was going to help, never mind the logistics of flying to Mexico so ill.
Ashley Cain set the standard for what not to do anyway. These Mexican treatments are shameful, selling false hope.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2087591
---
I’ve said this before. Syringe driver does not always mean palliative/end of life care. I hope I’m wrong but her presentation indicates that it’s a pain management tool. Suits the narrative for her to be vague about its purpose. Again, genuinely hope I’m wrong
Totally agree she has always been very vague about her diagnosis, milking it for every penny, I think it's disgusting that she has made a living out of cancer.

It appears now most people have caught onto them

Reactions: 10
What would you prefer them to do? Giving it to Laura's favourite charities is a good thing. Others will hopefully benefit from that amount of money raised.
Her family could keep it and it wouldn't be against the law but they aren't, they will donate it.
Anything raised for Jemma has gone seemingly. She's sped through hers like Elton John.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What would you prefer them to do? Giving it to Laura's favourite charities is a good thing. Others will hopefully benefit from that amount of money raised.
Her family could keep it and it wouldn't be against the law but they aren't, they will donate it.
Anything raised for Jemma has gone seemingly. She's sped through hers like Elton John.
Jemma has the same taste in glasses as Elton John
---
Jemma has the same taste in glasses as Elton John

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree completely. It's going to charities that can help others. I've no problem with that. It was always the family's intention but they weren't going to shout it out when poor Laura still held out some hope of a miracle.

Reactions: 6
I think what Joyful means and correct me if I am wrong is what is these charity’s they could be be anything and who will be accountable as it is a lot of money!
Ideally it should go to helping people with cancer
And not given to scam artists in Mexico 😡

Reactions: 5
I think what Joyful means and correct me if I am wrong is what is these charity’s they could be be anything and who will be accountable as it is a lot of money!
Ideally it should go to helping people with cancer
And not given to scam artists in Mexico 😡
That’s exactly what I mean. I just think it’s wrong giving people such false hope and then having them raise all that money when there’s more chance of hell freezing over than them getting to mexico

Reactions: 9
I am posting this here rather than the Laura thread, and I hate thinking this but I hope we see evidence of the money raised being donated. Jemma and Clive would keep it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if any of you noticed but Jemma’s gfm is no
Longer accepting donations
And festered fart face from (Dungiven) Insta is public again 🤔
---

And the same taste in men 🤣😂🤣😂
Who is the festered fart face? 🤣🤣 I need to use this phrase now

Reactions: 1
Carol with the earrings has been receiving toxic messages 🤔
Festered fart face is greedy Bried 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.