Jemma McGowan #6 All these GFM care to explain? Ignore the questions and cry about champagne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

Jemma McGowan. Master scammer. Shameless doxxer Continues to be a beggy Mitchell and refuses to clarify where the GFM money has went/is going. But if you question her you will be doxxed. Doesn't want to share her cancer journey...unless there's freebies. Now on the beg for a designer bag for her syringe driver. Which realllly highlights her priorities. Continues to put her own selfish needs before her children's. Continues to Galavant and then becomes a drain on the NHS when she ends up unwell. Continues to belittle the NHS staff and the service provided ...

Also to add ..nobody on these threads wishes her ill and everyones heart goes out to her children. What everyone is questioning is her begging lying and technical "stealing" and her stinky attitude towards everyone and everything being the entitled madam that she is.

Reactions: 21
I don’t care who you are, or what your illness is, but when restrictions are across the board in the WHSCT they should apply to everyone. I’m quite sure there are many families who’d love the opportunity to have a takeout or a sleep over with their sick loved one yet denied by the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
heard off a fella who went to school with her she was a nasty piece of work at school.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care who you are, or what your illness is, but when restrictions are across the board in the WHSCT they should apply to everyone. I’m quite sure there are many families who’d love the opportunity to have a takeout or a sleep over with their sick loved one yet denied by the rules.
Totally
I lost my mum very recently to cancer and when she admitted to hospital knowing she was an end of life patient and for the 1st 13 days we couldn't see her and we fought and pleaded with hosp.
We ended up getting a hospital bed and carers at home so we got to spend very precious time with her and mum def wasn't up for eating lifting her phone or anything except fight to stay us as long as possible so all this is unfair.. What makes her get this right and rest us decent people not

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I looked at the website if she’s in the palliative care ward there’s special rules regarding visitors ,I am sure someone will clarify if she’s there or not
and if she’s not then rules are being ignored.

Reactions: 1
Ok she is literally taking the piss out of swah
I looked at the website if she’s in the palliative care ward there’s special rules regarding visitors ,I am sure someone will clarify if she’s there or not
and if she’s not then rules are being ignored.
There isn’t any palliative wards in swah that I know off I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Totally
I lost my mum very recently to cancer and when she admitted to hospital knowing she was an end of life patient and for the 1st 13 days we couldn't see her and we fought and pleaded with hosp.
We ended up getting a hospital bed and carers at home so we got to spend very precious time with her and mum def wasn't up for eating lifting her phone or anything except fight to stay us as long as possible so all this is unfair.. What makes her get this right and rest us decent people not
That’s heartbreaking, so sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok she is literally taking the piss out of swah

There isn’t any palliative wards in swah that I know off I could be wrong
Thanks I knew someone would know It’s a Hospital I myself have never been in I just was looking at the website because I am nosey 😂

The only palliative care wards in the western trust are omagh and ward 50 in Altnagelvin. She’s obvs on a medical/surgical ward in swah and they’ve bent the rules with Jemma.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The only palliative care wards in the western trust are omagh and ward 50 in Altnagelvin. She’s obvs on a medical/surgical ward in swah and they’ve bent the rules with Jemma.
Course they did. Because she's a nasty witch who will try and do damage if she doesn't get her own way. It's an absolute joke that the trust can't stand their ground with dickheads like her. I know she's not the only one to shout and get what she wants for fear of bad publicity. She should be ashamed of herself but we know she won't be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.