Jemma McGowan #6 All these GFM care to explain? Ignore the questions and cry about champagne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jem you are one selfish witch. Another lunch? Another friend? I don’t know any stage 4 patients that get out and about as much as you do. Something stinks about all this

Reactions: 8
I'm a long time lurker here but can't hold it any longer, another 'child free meal'/night away, what a selfish cow she is. 🤬 Those poor kids aren't a priority to her at all. Who the hell would decide to spend time away from their kids when they're dying??
isn’t she just back from a stay at that lodge she raves about just a few days ago … when did this trip to Killeavy take place and no mention of ad or gift on it either

Oh the irony of her spelling mistake in her caption

She wrote expedience instead of experience 😂 …. Not morally acceptable like any of her pity party or behaviours

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have we any actual evidence she’s as sick as she lets on? I seriously cannot accept that she is when she is out as much as she is

Reactions: 5
Is she away again this evening? Can't see anything other than another friend lunch date. Never ending....

Reactions: 2
I hate saying it, and feel I'm going straight to hell, I don't think she's as sick as she says!
For one, if you were, would you leave the kids as much as her?
2,who the fk could go out as much as her, if they were as bad as she says!

I think of all them other poor girls she was supposedly friends to, all gone god rest them, she's still run i g around enjoying the free trips and without kids even better sure 🙄

Reactions: 3
I rest my case from way way back 🤣🤣

I actually had screen shot your comment saying that a few pages ago as a potential thread title @TikToc in homage to the warrior you are x
It’s also a top comment

Then got distracted making dinner because I’ve nobody I know of Instagram that will travel miles to take me out for dinner 🍽

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.