Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha the Dr Aslani page; In their stories is making a huge dig at the fact you couldn’t read Jem’s ‘apology’ post - therefore; they are going to spill the beans! 🤣☕🐸
Jem did that on purpose so people couldn’t read it!

Reactions: 8
Does she not get bored of being the weird older woman hanging out with people barely out of their teens? 😂

Reactions: 18
I'm going to guess that Jemma got a refund, and that part of the deal for her getting one was to use another botched account as a scapegoat. Now his lawyers will be busy concocting a story about one alleged 'crazy' patient (which is always the first line of defence for publicity-hungry instasurgeons).

As for Jemma, she sold a bunch of people out to get a refund for herself. From what she said and what was patently obvious by looking at that account, including the comments and the photos, she was deluged with complaints from many different quarters.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to guess that Jemma got a refund, and that part of the deal for her getting one was to use another botched account as a scapegoat. Now his lawyers will be busy concocting a story about one alleged 'crazy' patient (which is always the first line of defence for publicity-hungry instasurgeons).

As for Jemma, she sold a bunch of people out to get a refund for herself. From what she said and what was patently obvious by looking at that account, including the comments and the photos, she was deluged with complaints from many different quarters.
I tried to find the mentioned account but it wasn't there. Either was made up or they've deleted the account I think it was made up

Reactions: 2
Just normal helium balloons which if quickly inhaled will give a quick high. It has some potentially fatal side effects so that’s some responsible parenting right there. It’s all very juvenile and sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It’s nitros oxide (laughing gas) inside a balloon which is inhaled to give a hi.
Sounds like great fun!!! Not... and she a mother! That should be reported as it's done so openly online by her and her mates! Car crash.

When is the Dr Aslani page going to spill the tea!?!?!? Dying to know what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.