Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was the one he was cheating with. Didn't someone say earlier in the thread that he already had a pregnant girlfriend when he was seeing Jemma?!
His son is quite a bit older so maybe not. But she was apparently never his girlfriend always his piece in the side. That new girl she’s chilling with is his ex 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
His son is quite a bit older so maybe not. But she was apparently never his girlfriend always his piece in the side. That new girl she’s chilling with is his ex 🙄🙄🙄
He had a kid, a pregnant gf and then a pregnant jemma 🙈😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol where’s the other kid gone then?
The older child seems to be the one he posts and he doesn’t seem to post any other ones. Maybe afraid of backlash since not acknowledging Jemma’s baby. This is just what I’ve read he might not have 3

The older child seems to be the one he posts and he doesn’t seem to post any other ones. Maybe afraid of backlash since not acknowledging Jemma’s baby. This is just what I’ve read he might not have 3
I don’t think there is a third, he has both the kids names on his fight shorts every fight. And he does acknowledge the baby it’s the mum he doesn’t & Jemma doesn’t like that lol

I don’t think there is a third, he has both the kids names on his fight shorts every fight. And he does acknowledge the baby it’s the mum he doesn’t & Jemma doesn’t like that lol
Oh I thought he didn’t see her baby. That makes more sense

Slightly off topic but Jemma's neck tattoo always makes her look like she wearing a turtle neck sweater. She has a really round face and that style really accentuates it. (Not that there is anything wrong with a round face and her's is because of a lot of filler.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but Jemma's neck tattoo always makes her look like she wearing a turtle neck sweater. She has a really round face and that style really accentuates it. (Not that there is anything wrong with a round face and her's is because of a lot of filler.)
I’ve always thought this!

Reactions: 4
What happened to the newest tattoo she got on her face a little while ago? I think she was at a tattoo parlour with Theo Campbell and it was her daughter's date of birth? I can't see it?

I actually want to take that little girl and give her a cuddle. Jemma clearly doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.