Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls get on Aslani page, he's put on his stories that he was the victim of hate over the last few days but he is going to reveal all!!! 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Woahhhhh Chantelle from Geordie Shore is going in on Jemma Lucy in her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@chantellegshore?? Not coming up for me :( what's she saying!
Kicking off saying if Jemma lucy has anything to say to her she’ll be in Manchester tomorrow 🤣 calling her a lying witch and saying she’s never paid for a single surgery ever and that she’s only spreading hate on Dr Aslani because he refused to give her free surgery when she asked for it 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Eurgh... unpopular opinion but girls why not just NOT stick loads of plastic into your arse??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Kicking off saying if Jemma lucy has anything to say to her she’ll be in Manchester tomorrow 🤣 calling her a lying witch and saying she’s never paid for a single surgery ever and that she’s only spreading hate on Dr Aslani because he refused to give her free surgery when she asked for it 🤭
That fake lesbian break up must have really ruined their relationship 🤣

• Haha
This is so dramatic wtf haha

Has she deleted it, i can't see it?
It’s still there, she says that Jemma Lucy put Chantelle on blast because Chantelle told her friends she didn’t like her bum implants....she said she didn’t like them because she had them done then lost weight (despite the advice of the surgeon to gain weight) as she lost weight you could see the implants...so she wasn’t happy but due to her own fault. Not the surgeon. She went back to Dr Aslani and had it corrected. Chantelle says that Jemma Lucy is only kicking off because she has never had to pay for surgery, and this was the first one she had to pay for....so she’s kicked off to get money back essentially because Jemma asked to have it done for free (allegedly)
She finishes by saying she’s in mAnchester and would happily meet up with Jemma to discuss

says Dr Aslani is the best surgeon and all her friends are happy with outcome.

It’s still there, she says that Jemma Lucy put Chantelle on blast because Chantelle told her friends she didn’t like her bum implants....she said she didn’t like them because she had them done then lost weight (despite the advice of the surgeon to gain weight) as she lost weight you could see the implants...so she wasn’t happy but due to her own fault. Not the surgeon. She went back to Dr Aslani and had it corrected. Chantelle says that Jemma Lucy is only kicking off because she has never had to pay for surgery, and this was the first one she had to pay for....so she’s kicked off to get money back essentially because Jemma asked to have it done for free (allegedly)
She finishes by saying she’s in mAnchester and would happily meet up with Jemma to discuss

says Dr Aslani is the best surgeon and all her friends are happy with outcome.
oh and Chantelle says that Jemma has accused her of promoting Dr Aslani off the back off Jemma, Chantelle says Jemma is irrelevant and it was Chantelle’s friends who told Chantelle about Jemma’s post about her.

Reactions: 3
Wow! Chantelle did NOT hold back! I assume Jemma can’t retaliate because of legal reasons. Which is a shame because I enjoy her garbled rants on insta stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow I might have to follow Chantelle, that was absolutely fantastic ☕🤣

• Haha
Stories of Tyleya gabbling away to her mama... She's adorable, but bloody Jem hasn't a clue how to interact with her. 😢

• Sad
Stories of Tyleya gabbling away to her mama... She's adorable, but bloody Jem hasn't a clue how to interact with her.
Yeah I found it painful to watch, I mean say what the item is she’s showing you rather than mimic what T is saying otherwise she will never learn to speak properly!

How old is jemma she's going out partying like she's in her early 20s its really pathetic she needs to grow up. I had my oldest daughter when I was 17 and I didn't got out and leave my child as much as she does.

How old is jemma she's going out partying like she's in her early 20s its really pathetic she needs to grow up. I had my oldest daughter when I was 17 and I didn't got out and leave my child as much as she does.
Last week she was in bed dying from a bbl then her daughter was sick and this week she’s out partying scummy girl

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.